The Rock and Latenight Gift Shopping

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                         ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

“So Mr. Kim, why do I get a feeling you don’t get along quite well with your wedding planner?” I asked, looking at my sister and Yoona, waving at them when they did. I could see he was a bit uncomfortable with that but I don’t give a damn, when it comes to my twin sister I in everything.

 

“She’s not the type of person I hang out with, it’s just normal to not get along with her” he answered pretty smartly, I snorted at that. I so don’t get idols – even if majority of my family is, just because they live life differently from other people it’s a must for them to hang with certain people.

 

“I see …” I said shortly but I’m not giving up with it yet, things bound to get interesting with my sister, it always does and when it happens I want to be first row seat for it.

 

“Hey, does she not really know much celebrities” he talked when about 3 minutes passed when we didn’t say anything to each other, I was talking to grandma and expectedly no one talked to him like we can relate to whatever he wants to talk about if we did.

 

“I have a name and it’s Bom, next time you want to ask a question call me with my name and yeah she’s not that interested in the lives of your people” I answered truthfully, not minding if I’m talking too rude to him or not. It may jeopardize my chance of making their clothes for the wedding but me don’t care.

 

“Sorry” he apologized right after and that makes me think he really wants to know the reason for it. “How come” he continued then.

 

The girls came close to us and almost splashing us with water, I could have yelled at her but if I did I’d just be hurting my throat so they’re going to get it once we reach the rocks.

 

“I don’t know I guess she doesn’t really want to do anything with it, I’ve never asked. I’m more of the fan girl between the two of us, she thinks this way ‘Why relate yourself with something you can never live like’” I said and he turned silent, he looks like he just got preached or something like that.

 

“Does she have a boyfriend?” he asked out of nowhere and I swear I almost choked on my spit. Is he seriously asking this question in the middle of planning the wedding?

 

“If you’re planning to hook my sis up with one of your friends then don’t bother, there’s someone in line already and he’s much better than any of your friends I’m sure of that” I said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone and watched his expression.

 

I smiled evilly in my head, although it’s not the full reaction I was looking for it was certainly there just hidden behind his excellent acting and I’m planning to unveil it more open. I can be evil when I want to and my sis and bros still loves me.

 

“I was just asking, I think Changmin likes her and even Sungkyu too” he said trying to hide everything from me, now that’s just it he thinks because he’s an actor he can hide all his feelings but I can still see through it.

 

Sometime it feels like D and I are more of counselors rather than a wedding planner and a wedding designer. She’s the one that gets people together and I’m the one who gets them to open up.

 

‘With the way things are going right now I don’t think this wedding will have a happy ending’ I thought just in time we got to the rocks.

 

“Is that so” I said before getting off the boat.

 

DARA’s POV

 

I saw the glitter of happiness in Yoona’s smile when she got off and saw the sight with her eyes. I guess she was breathe taken by it that she didn’t say anything, gave a comment or at least squeal like other brides usually do. Taking off her sandals she ran by the water and kept going in a circle to see everything.

 

The rock, as we like to call it is something that was always here in this part of the beach. The way it looks from a sky view is a body of 2 swans together, forming a heart with their necks and 5 rocks shaped as stars that circled around it. There are actually many stories from the ahjummas and ahjussi’s about how it was formed, one of my favorite was the story of 2 swans meeting after thousands of years apart and used stars, encircling around them for their love to be unbroken and never ending.

 

“I love it” the bride finally said something after all the running and splashing she made. I smiled at her, seeing the real excitement in her eyes something I haven’t seen much from my other clients when it came to this kind of things. “Can we take it unnie?” she asked, I puckered my lips and pretended to think about it just to . She started whining cutely and was about to splash me.

 

“Of course sweetie and there’s no need to pay for the rental, as owner of this site I’m lending it to you as a gift” I said and she ran to me with water around her and making a huge mess, wetting Bom and Mr. Kim on the way to hug me. “THANK YOU SO MUCH UNNIE” she said, tightening her hug.

 

I don’t really do this kind of things, being this nice and all to my client but there’s just something about her that makes me like this. Maybe because she’s an idol and I could see Rin and Minji one day in her position or maybe because of how she’s whole heartedly doing all this planning, not complaining or anything and actually enjoying herself with everything we’ve done so far and maybe because I really want this girl to have a happy ending.

 

“Ms. Wedding Planner, Nana will you be fine if we put rose petals on the water. You said you want the ceremony in the water right, then it’ll be more romantic if we do that” Mr. Kim actually said what he want once it came to mind, I’m impressed he’s helping out with the wedding I though he just said that so I wouldn’t bother him much about it.

 

“Of course

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter