Touching Words

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You two are going out right?” Hyeju unnie asked and I almost dropped the clipboard I was holding coz of that question. I shot her an ‘Idon’tknowwhatyou’retalkingaboutlook’ but she just snorted and ignored that. I couldn’t say anything back and I guess they were taking that as a yes, well it’s not true but since we both share mutual feelings perhaps it can count as pre-dating.

 

“No…” I gave out a sigh which got me a little splash of water. I yelped from the cold and splashed her back just the same. We both laughed at the same time but I know the subject is still there and will be resurfacing at any moment, by that time I’ll be cornered into telling them. “Something seems to be bothering him” unnie said, looking at his direction. When I turned to where she was looking at I nodded in agreement, Jaejoong was just sitting by the sand and staring into space. It’s not even one of those day dreaming look but the one that says they’re thinking of something deep and bad.

 

“uhuh… you go to him” she side noted before I started walking to him. I smiled a bit but didn’t turn around to say anything and went to him.

 

He really seems like he’s thinking of something huge, he didn’t even realize I sat beside him. Seeing if he’ll catch up or at least feel my presence around him I just stared at his face. Doing it for the first time actually, well I had a lot of time but just didn’t have any chances or I was just too embarrassed to stare.

 

‘His face looks softer and smoother compared to Dae’ I chuckled lowly and still that didn’t seem to get his attention. So, I just continued with my observation. His hair looks so silky, of course he’s an idol I think hair is one of the most important or not. Hmmm… His lips are sort of reddish or maybe pink, depending on the light maybe. His nose is pointer than I thought. His face is just perfect, like there’s nothing more you can add to it.

 

“Like what you see?” he talked suddenly, turning his face to me and I suddenly, out of reflex hit his face for surprising me like that. Groaning from how hard I hit him … for the record, I didn’t hit him that hard, he fell to his side and held onto his face. I was sorry of course … who wouldn’t but mostly I was embarrassed. “Oh my god, I’m so sorry” I said, standing up and looking at his face if there was a bruise or something. Cupping his face, I checked his cheeks and it was just a bit red. “I’m sorry” I said again, biting my lip.

 

“It’s okay, I guess I deserved that for scaring you” he chuckled, touching my hands and pressing it against his cheek. I blushed hard because of that and his soft smile turned to a grin. “Umm… can I have my hand back?” I asked, I could have just yanked it back but I actually like where it is at the moment. “What if I say no?” he grinned wider, taking my hand and placing a kiss on the top. “It’s my hand, I’ll take it back” I said with a straight face of course but I know it’s not going to last long so I took it back by then.

 

“Eeeiii” he pursed his lips but then smiled after. I sat back down beside him and looked at the construction going on by the water. “Is something bothering you?” I asked and he stiffened hearing the question, so I’ll take that as a yes then. “Want to talk about it?” I added but he just shook his head, not another word came from me and neither from him. We just sat there both waiting for the other to say something.

 

All of a sudden he stood up and scooped me off to his shoulders and walked towards the water, my first thought was my body going to get wet when he throws me off the water. I squirmed to be let go of course but he wasn’t budging. “Jae, don’t you dare drop me on the water” I screamed in his ear and he pulled his head away, laughing at the situation. He was already at knee deep in the water, swaying me around like he was going to drop me off anytime soon and I was holding onto his neck like my life depended on it … well me being dry was depended on it.

 

“How about we make a deal ….” He started off, smiling evilly or it’s probably just me but I know for sure he’s thinking of something I won’t be able to say no to. If he knew he wouldn’t have to do this I would still say no if he asks properly. “And what’s that deal?” I raised a brow, hoping for something uncle or grandma isn’t going to kill him for.

 

“You and me … dinner date tonight and I’ll drop you back to the shore all dry” he grinned and it was a pretty good deal, besides I actually like that idea not that I’m going to say anything of course. “Deal” I sighed and we started to walk back to the shore. All of the things that can happen, this gets in the way.

 

“” he said before stepping on probably a slippery rock and expected we both fell back on the water. “Gaaahh” I screamed when the cold water drenched my body. I was wet all over and he was too. I scowled and hit his arm while he just chuckled. Getting wet was not a part of the agenda for me today and neither was getting splashed again just after that. “YAH” I yelled again and started to splash back.

 

I was laughing so hard I think some of the water came in my mouth, good thing I didn’t wear any make up or it’ll just be smudged and smearing down my face. “You know the deal is off right?” I glared at him and he scowled, pouting even more than a kid who lost his lollipop. “No, you already agreed to it” he said and tried to hold onto me but I took a couples of steps back and grinned.

 

“The deal was if you drop me off to the shore all dry then we have a dinner date but obviously that didn’t happen” I explained to him and he whined cutely. “But …” he started but got cut off when I splashed him again and started to run away.

 

“You get back here” he yelled but I was running fast and running in water is not very easy at all. He caught me of course, I thought he was going to throw me down or something but he wrapped his arms around my waist. Shivers run down my spine with the contact of if his skin against mine although there were still the clothes. I felt my cheeks burn up when he rested his chin on my shoulder and nuzzled on my neck. My heart felt like it stopped, it was pounding so hard against my chest it seemed like it’ll explode soon.

 

“I’m hungry” he groaned and I couldn’t help but chuckle and poked his head. “Then let go of me and go eat something” he pouted even more though, ignoring my suggestion and just kept us swaying from side to side. “How about I eat you?” he smiled and I just stared back at him. “I’m no food Mr. Kim” I said back and he laughed. “I know that Ms. Park, I apologize. However, it’s your f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter