Nichkhun of 2pm

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

“You know you owe me so much now” I leaned back on the wall behind me, pulling my legs up and hugging them.

 

“I know …” he answered shortly and that made me think something was wrong. I looked to my side and saw him taking his jacket off and putting them on me. “I’ve been busy” he sighed.

 

“I know … no time for the best friend” I pouted and he just chuckled, poking my cheeks I turned his way and bit his finger hard. He groaned loudly from it and I couldn’t stop laughing, I stood up as a precaution of the coming tickle and it was a good idea since he stood up almost instantly and chased after me.

 

We both were making too many noises, screaming and running around that everyone were staring at us, and an old lady came and almost hit us with her cane just to tell us to shut up. That was embarrassing and if they find out he was Nichkhun of 2pm he’ll be in big trouble from Jinyoung oppa then I’ll be in trouble from dad.

 

“Promise me you’ll be at my birthday” he suddenly said, he was giving me a piggy back ride while walking by the sidewalk and were sort of sightseeing with the lights from the other side of the park.

 

“When was the last time I missed your birthday” I playfully hit his back.

 

“Last year” he said sadly and I remembered it, I had a project and had to be out of the country with the bride and groom. So that’s probably why he was a bit sad today.

 

“I promise I’ll be there” I said, hugging him tightly. “Promise” he tried to look back but he couldn’t. “I promise and if I don’t make it I’ll ask Jinyoung oppa to give you a day off and spend the whole time with you doing everything you want” I said and he smiled happily and childishly.

 

“We should get you home, it’s almost midnight and we wouldn’t want your brothers and your dad on my throat if anything happens” he said, walking faster towards the parking lot. “Let’s go” I cheered.

 

It almost felt like he never put me down since when we got home he took me up his back again and walked me to the front door, even going inside the house and leaving me up inside my room. My family was used to us being close like that so they didn’t say anything.

 

“You’re stuff are here since I asked Iz to send them home right away. Good night bunny and sleep, you’re dark circles are turning to be the same as Ri’s. Bye” he said, kissing my cheeks.

 

“Can’t you stay?” I asked, using my infamous pout and puppy dog eyes. It had been long since he last slept over and I miss using him as my pillow although he’s a bit hard and muscle-y it’s still nice and warm.

 

I tugged on his jacket getting him to answer yes but he just smiled, the way a ‘no’ would be coming next/

“Next time, now go to sleep” he said, hugging me tightly before leaving.

 

I sighed then and fell asleep the moment I got changed to my PJ’s and hit bed.

 

2 bodies right beside me, snuggling closer made me wake up. I opened my eyes, well I tried to but I just couldn’t coz I was still sleepy as hell but with whoever is beside me moving so much I had to. I sat up and checked who they were. A smile came to my lips so early in the morning to see who they were.

 

First I looked at the my phone which was by the my bed side table, it was already 10:30 am I’m obviously late for work but the charm of being the daughter of the agency works at times like this. I don’t tolerate being late for myself but at times it happens and everyone’s cool with it.

 

“RiRin-ah” I whispered by the ears of the twins, waking them both up.

 

Rin scrunched her nose and hid under the blanket while Ri turned his back on me. Most of the times the twins sneak in my room and sleep beside me, snuggling closely, the funny part is their rooms are on the each end of the house very far from each other and mine is sort of in the middle. I find it cute how they walk all the way here at night, sleepy and sleep here.

 

“Come on CL-roo, Ri time to wake up” I patted their bums to wake them up and they did.

 

“Morning unnie/nuna” they got up and hugged me both, making the 3 of us fall back on the bed again. “Aigoo” I breathed out and they start tickling me.

 

“STOP! YAH! YOU TWO” I screamed but they wouldn’t budge then my door slammed open and both Bom and Tabi where there irritated with the screaming. “Help” I screamed and laughed but they didn’t do anything and came joined the fun.

 

“Oppa!” Rin laughed when Tabi carried her up his shoulders and run in circles while me and Bommie where ganging up on the other twin.

 

“YAY” came in the other 3, Minji jumping on Tabi while Bae and Dae grabbed the oldest twins, which are Bom and I off Ri. “This is so not fair” Bom laughed so hard it felt like the whole house shook.

 

The fun time we were having so early in the morning looked like a rumble down an underground ring. “What’s going on?” Mom asked, we all stopped and looked at her. She was by the door holding Seunghyun while Dad was holding a sleepy Eugene.

 

“COME ON DADDY” Eugene’s eyes opened widely and dragged dad in, mom left chuckling.

 

The whole morning while we were playing mom was making food for us. I got ready for work already and went down to eat a quick breakfast. Dae and Ri were dressed up to go out and I remembered we have to choose one from them again.

 

"Sweetie can you take Seungri with you to the office? Bom is taking the girls with her shopping and the boys are hitting the gym with dad, he said he wanted to spend the day with you" Mom said right when I sat down to eat.



"No problem, anything for my favorite dongsaeng" I said, leaning to the side to pinch his cheek.
 


"Hey!" the rest, except for Bom whined. The 3 of us chuckled at their expression.
 


I don't have favoritism with my dongsaengs but it's usually Ri that's always with me and when his hyungs bully him or Rin he always runs to me. You could say I'm his savior but I'm hardly one.
 


"Can we go by the flower shop first? I need to buy something for someone “he winked at me and I got that while the rest were just completely lost.



"Okay! Are you done coz I am and I want to get out of here" I said, getting up and picking my bag from the table across the room.



"Let’s go then. Bye guys" he waved at them and I did too. Getting out to the car with him is always something to look forward to since the last one always had to drive?
 


"I'll drive” he said out of nowhere taking the keys from me and running towards the driver's seat.



Now this is a clear difference between the oldest of the boys and the youngest. If Tabi is a gentlemen Ri couldn't care less if your seat belt is stuck and there's a fire in the car well probably not to the extent but Ri just haven't had that sense towards women yet unlike Tabi, he’s developing it but not far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter