First Challenge: Capturing Mama YG and the Pets' HEART.

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, how about we invite them for lunch at home?” Hyunseung suggested, although he wasn’t technically part of the family he was still considered a part of it, so the Yang residence is home for him. One can only imagine how hard it was for the siblings when they found out that the guy wasn’t going to debut with Big Bang and much worse not staying in the company but with much understanding and explanation they all got through it and all this time never lost contact with him.

 

“Oppa, I don’t think we can make that much food by lunch” Minji chuckled, poking the older’s side.

 

“We’ll order take out then” Jiyong joined in, liking that idea very much.

 

The twins got out of the change room and looked right away at their babies who were looking back at them with eyes that can only mean trouble, it just got even creepier when they all smiled at the same time and in the same way. Everybody looked at them too and felt the same way about it.

 

“If everyone is free today we’d like to invite you all for lunch at our place” Rin smiled sweetly and that just added more to the jealousy of the boyfriend from seeing some of the boys smiling back at her.

 

The twins gasped at the sudden invitation they were giving everybody and right ahead they were glaring at the 8 by the door. Who in their right mind would invite about 50 idols at their place, even if it’s big enough for all of them, at a time like this?

 

“That would be really nice, Fany unnie, Tae unnie and Sica unnie are free today. The other unnies and maknae have a schedule to go too” Yoona said.

 

“Us too, Siwon, Hae, Eunhyuk and Teuk are the only ones free the whole day” Heechul said right after.

 

Most of the idols had schedules too so they already left the place and the only ones who can go and have nothing to do were Junhyung and Hara (the ex and the gf-Hyunseung), Hongki (crush on Bom), Minhwan (crush on Dara), Victoria (the ex ‘wife’ of the first Knight), Krystal and Sulli as well, all of Shinee (a certain frog eyeing the rabbit) and of course all of DBSK, like it was possible for them to miss such opportunity.

 

“Let’s go then” Bae cheered already dashing out of the shop. The twins left the shop last since they had to talk to the lady in the front desk, although the shop was owned by the agency and can take care of it later but since they wanted to stall time they talked to her.

 

“Seungie is bad news right now” Dara sighed with a cute frown but the other just giggled but still agreed to what she said.

 

When they got out of the shop Hyunseung along with Junhyung and Hara were standing just outside of Bom’s car waiting for the two of them. They weren’t really comfortable seeing their baby with the two , they know perfectly well the history of the three and as much as possible they don’t want to see the couple around him.

 

“Something wrong sweetie?” Bom asked the dancer but he just smiled sweetly and shook his head.

 

“Is it okay if our other members come with? They all don’t have anything to do” He said and the girls chuckled at how cutely he asked or probably because it’s been long since they saw him so they find everything about him cute.

 

“Of course sweetie” Bom smiled. “Dara can go with you to get your members and I’ll take Hara with us” she added then giving Hara sweet smile and walking her to the car, sitting where Dara is supposed to. Minji and her are friends coz of the same school they went to but other than that the maknae doesn’t like her that much and it’s because of her Hyunseung oppa. She and Rin aren’t the type though to show all the hatred they have so they keep their opinions to themselves, they’re in no position to say anything and they kept it that way.

 

While on the other side, the 3 were watching all the cars drive off in the lead of Tabi’s Porsche. Dara stood in the middle as they waited for Beast’s van to come pick them up. It was quiet between them and it was getting badly awkward especially in Junhyung’s side since he feels that the girl doesn’t really like him that much.

 

 

“You guys are doing a great job with your comeback, Bom and I love the songs” Dara said, breaking off the silence but the sudden rush of someone talking sort of felt even more awkward so no one replied after. She didn’t say anything after though and just made a face, the van came right then.

 

On the way to Cube Hyunseung was busy on his phone texting someone while Junhyung was looking outside the window and Dara was uncomfortable watching the two. “Is it really this quiet when it’s just the two of you?” she asked, she knows she’s poking into a business she doesn’t have any rights on but the awkwardness is seriously killing her.

 

“No, just sometimes” they both said at the same time, she narrowed her eyes on the two of them and looked back to the front.

 

Hyunseung got back to his phone and continued texting no other than the Big Bang rapper.

 

-Hyung, we’re going to go get my other members just to stall some time.

 

~Good idea, are you okay though?

 

-Yeah, I’m fine just a little sleepy.

 

~Go sleep when you get here and don’t even say anything. I’ll see you guys soon and don’t let your members get all touchy with nuna.

 

-Seriously hyung, do you think I’d let them touch even a strand of hair? Later.

 

  Right then the van stopped in front of the company, Dara got out of the car looking like she was there for a tour of the place the two other boys along with their manager smiled at how rabbit-like smile she had. Hyunseung was then thinking that it was not all those fanboys’ fault that they fell for this small girl who is a nuna for most of them.

 

MEANWHILE. Back at the Yang Residence, all of them finally got there and it didn’t take them a whole lot of time to reach the house. All of the cars fit in front and the owners’ cars were already by the garage, the guests all got out and looked around in awe at the big house that would obviously tell that it’s owned by some idol or someone with much money. For the ‘Knights’, they expected the dad to be the one to welcome them but when the huge front doors opened all pets came out. Bae’s Boss – a Boston Terrier, GD’s Gaho- a Shar Pei, Minji’s Dougie – a Miniature Labradoodle, Tabi’s Charlie- an America Cocker Spaniel, Bom’s Choco – a zu, and Button – a Poodle and lastly of course Dara’s pet cat, the chic Dadoong.

 

All of them greeted their owners except for the cat that just stood by the door watching everybody else with eyes that looked like it was glaring at someone and paws swaying back and forth like it was about to scratch someone’s eyes out. At that moment Dadoong looked to the side where DBSK was and met eyes with no other than the cat loving idol, Jaejoong. It seemed like they were both communicating in some weird way but as soon as Jaejoong smiled and thought he got the cat’s heart Dadoong chicly looked away and went inside.

 

“Don’t worry about him, he just doesn’t like anyone except for D nuna” Daesung chuckled, that was just right on a challenge for the boys.

 

On the side Tabi went to Minji’s side and asked her something, “How about you Mingkki, do you have any chess knight?” he said and the girl smiled in a wide grin, folding her hand and not even bothering to look back at her oppa. “My Knight has always been on the move oppa and at the moment he’s the closest to the queen, closer than any of the other 3” she said with a smug smile and left her oppa confused and lost behind, taking a couple of seconds thinking who it might be a voice snapped him out and then just like that his questions were answered.

 

“Tabi” they all turned around to see the Thai prince smiling happily as he made his way to them, the rapper lookedback at the maknae and the smile on her face just meant he was the Knight she was referring too. “This maknae is sly” he chuckled to himself.

 

“Really?” Jaejoong groaned and glared at his friend.

 

“Mommy, they’re back” then they heard a cute small voice of a girl, turning around they saw the princess of the family beside her was the prince giggling while sitting on his stroller. The girls awed at the cuteness of the boy and the boys with Eugene. Then Mama YG showed up, greeting all of them with a sweet smile and welcoming gestured, YG babies one by one kissed their mom’s cheeks and went to their younges and lastly Khun gave her a kiss in the cheeks too. “What has brought the Thai prince here?” she chuckled, hugging him back. Khun smiled and answered “I’m just visiting”. Jaejoong, Donghae and even Wooy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter