Today and Tonight

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is probably going to be the last update until I finish my exams TT.TT I hope you guys don't leave me 3 .... anyways, thanks for still reading the story. I hope you guys enjoy it.

Another thing, for the one-shot I said I got a better idea and Imma need about 7 guys for Darong and right now I have: Jaejoong, Nichkhun, Hyunjoong, Jiyong, Donghae ... I'm not sure about the other two so can you guys help me juseyo~~

 

“Hmm…” that almost went out as a purr, but nonetheless it feels like that was the best sleep I’ve ever had in days, though there’s just one problem at the moment and that would be the arms or whatever it is that’s over me right now. Although the bed feels so warm there’s just this two things sandwiching me and I can’t take it.

 

Opening my eyes against the broad day light isn’t one of my favourite things to do, added to that the thought of Bom busting my doors open to wake me up isn’t a nice sight either. Peeking on one eye I saw the sleeping face of a guy right in front of me, just inches to be exact. Instead of jumping up or screaming all over my room to alarm everybody that there’s a guy in my bed sleeping next to me – something most girls would do- I took time to know who it was and not to my surprise Hyunjoong was sleeping soundly in front of me.

 

“Annyeong” I smiled when he opened one eye lazily, and then groaning while covering my face with his hand. “Go to sleep” he grumbled and I chuckled, getting his hands off my face before I bite him and with the situation of my stomach it’s not a time to be having second thoughts. “How can I in this position” I ruffled his hair and when something fell on my side I just remembered that there was someone else behind me, with the position we were in it’s difficult to just look back and check.

 

“Blame Minho hyung, he’s dragged me here” he chuckled and pulled the covers over his head.

 

So the great Lee Minho has finally visited me after all this year, I heard a soft chuckled just behind my ear and I can say he’s fairly amused with my surprise over his presence in my room. I elbowed him, even if I didn’t know where I was hitting. “That’s a nice way to say hi” he said in his just-woken-up voice, I’ll be proud to say I actually recorded it and got a big fortune out of it from his fans. There’s no way of saying good morning like how Lee Minho does it.

 

I turned around and looked up at him, looking at his face that I haven’t seen in a while aside from the TV or any posters or anything I pass by. He grinned – my favourite grin of his actually, “Like what you see?” the nerve of this guy, that only works on every other girl except for the twins and he knows clearly of that.

 

“Holee” I squealed and snuggled close to him, feeling the warmth in his embrace I then remembered what happened last night and yet again, the tears I went to sleep with came back as I woke up. “Crying again” he hummed and rubbed my back, another pair of arms hugged me from behind and I guess Hyunjoong heard my sobs. Don’t you just hate it when two very good looking guys are there to comfort you when you’re crying over a guy?

 

“Cry baby darong” Hyunjoong teased, both of them laughing and me in the middle hitting them with my frail arms.

 

“Good morning beautiful” Bom entered grandly in my room, in her robe that looked like a wedding dress with a train that looks like it’ll cover the whole length of our staircase. “Bommie, these two are bullying me” I cried and she just laughed, sitting by the edge of my bed with her legs crossed.

 

“Eeii, don’t be like that. These two knuckle heads flew straight from Japan when they heard what happened” she smiled with a glow and I stared back at the two, surprise with the whole surprise. “YAH” I hit them harder this time and cried ever more. I didn’t know what came over me and all that feeling, suppressed in my sleep, just came out and exploded.

 

“Well, if you three are done cuddling like bears I’d like to inform you that Seungie is close to getting dad and papa agree to put on a restraining order on Jaejoong” and that did it, I wiped my tears away and stared at her waiting for the punch line to kick in but when nothing came I took that as her being serious. Knowing Hyunseung too, he’s not kidding when he fixes his mind onto something.

 

“Wait, what happened last night?” I asked and Bom’s face fell, aside from fainting when I ran out in the rain other than that everything’s blank.

 

FLASHBACK

 

“DARA” they all yelled and ran straight outside, when they opened the door there was Dara on Khun’s arms fainted and soaked in rain. “Help” he said as they all rushed to their side and the sounds of sirens were heard.

 

Before they could even ask what happen outside and ask if they were both all right, another round of gunshots was fired continuously. They closed the door behind the two and immediately checked them, Dara was first on the line since she wasn’t conscious and Khun didn’t argue on that since he too was checking the girl.

 

“What happened out there?” Bom said, she was on the verge of crying from not knowing what happened to her sister.

 

“When I followed her out she was running acr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter