WHO?

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                     ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



"D" the girl with a red colored hair that reached all the way to her waist called over the girl smaller than her in height and size, hair the shade of almond brown with a tint of both blonde and pink lowlights.

"Oh Bommie!" she replied as she turned around. A bright glow and smile lit up her face, the usual for people in love but in her case she isn't and she's just always that way which makes it hard to be mad or have any bad feelings towards her.

"Good job on the Choi case" she said, putting an arm over her shoulders and pulling her to a hug. "Thanks. Anyways what's up? You're dressed up for something?" she said back pulling away and looking at the outfit her sister had put on, nodding with agreement on it.

"Dad called and wants us for dinner, which is why I called you. He wants all of us there and no excuses especially from you. So let's get going" she pulled her out of the company to her car, not letting her get away coz she'll be scolded over for that. The latter only chuckled at the reaction of her sister.

"Have you ever thought of dating Bom?" Dara asked suddenly, startling the girl driving.

"At times when you're all out with your business and I'm all alone" she answered truthfully and sighed at the same time as her. "Why'd you ask?" she asked, taking a side peek of her sister then getting back to the road, she took a left turn and they reached the place by the parking lot 4 other cars very familiar to them were already parked.

"It’s nothing" she answered shortly before getting out the car.

"Okay if you say so" the older chuckled, hooking her arm on hers while they walked inside the restaurant.

"There they are" A man, not that old but seems old said and in his arms was a small baby boy napping silently.

"Hi dad" the girls both said with a smile and ran towards him to see their new little brother. "Seems like the 2 have a new favorite" another voice said from behind towards the group sitting back.

"Hi mom" the two said to her. "Hey guys" they turned to the side and waved to them, they didn't say or do anything and just frowned.

"Don’t mind them, they're just jealous coz no one’s paying attention to them" their mom said, in her hands their little sister Eugene taking a nap too.

"Aigooo!" Dara chuckled. "Are my little babies jealous?" she cooed to them, sitting beside the 3rd youngest but just got ignored.

"If I were you I wouldn't be ignoring her, Darong is thinking about dating now and if she gets a guy it's all bye -bye for you all" Bom teased and Dara glared at her. The girl turned around giggling and put her attention to the babies.



"It’s about time princess" her dad supported the idea.



"I'm not going to start dating anytime soon dad, it was just a thought" she argu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter