Sleeping Plans and Romeo - Busan Version

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

“Nuna” Hyunjoong came out of the room, ready to get back at Dara for biting him but much to his surprise when he stepped out he saw a very familiar scene, the ones normal in dramas where the main characters finally meet and then fall in love at first sight. “Okay” he said chuckling at the two, they haven’t let go of each other yet and so he just leaned to the side watching how things will go.

 

“Ummm… Sorry about that” the guy said, letting Dara’s hand go and looking with hard pink blush on his cheeks.

 

“It’s okay, I wasn’t looking at where I was going too” Dara said smiling but then frowned. She raised her hand all the way to touch his face, right at the edge of his lip. She awed inside her head when she felt how warm his face was turning coz of her touch.

 

“You’re bleeding, I’m sorry” she said, the guilt and apology all wrapped up in her voice.

 

“It’s okay, it’s not that much” the guy said. “I’m Wooyoung by the way, it’s nice to meet you” he smiled sweetly, hoping she’ll smile back the way she does towards her siblings and even to Hyunjoong and Khun. Just the way he looked at her showed what he was thinking, if the body language doesn’t cut it then the eyes would, he’s staring at her like he just found the most precious jewel anyone can find.

 

Actually it was more than nice meeting her, he was ecstatic about and if he’ll put it on words ‘Like a dream come true’. But it was more than an accident too, he already had his eyes on the girl ever since they got on the boat, never missing any moment of her close by and so when she ran with Hyunjoong he sneakily watched and so he just waited by the side of the door where the two can’t see him when they look out. The two were taking too long hiding, he was about to leave when right in time


Dara ran out bumping into him. He wasn’t expecting it of course nor did he expect himself to remember Rome’s line.

 

“I’m D and it’s nice to meet you too” Dara smiled the way he wanted well because she knows who he is, he’s a member of her best friend’s group it’ll be a bit sad if she didn’t know that and at the same time she still felt bad for hitting her hard head on his lips and making him bleed even if it’s just a small cut. “C’mon let’s get that treated, Yunyun lead the way” she turned to the guy almost asleep from waiting for them, she pulled his shirt and making him move in front of them.

 

“Why do I have to walk first?” he whined, looking at her like she just said the most outrageous thing.

 

“Because just in case they attack they’ll shoot you first” Dara said like it’s a normal thing to be said in times of war. Both the guys stared at her like she had lost her mind but she kept her normal face and gestured him to go first.

 

“Then tell them it’s a cease fire” he argued, resisting to be pushed forward.

 

“What if they don’t take it at first, just for precautions you go first” she pushed him again and this time he couldn’t do anything and grumbled while he walked to where the first aid kit was which is on the other side of the boat where the nurse office – sort of, was located.

 

Dara giggled hearing the gibberish nonsense the younger was talking about under his breath and Wooyoung on the other hand was still blushing from the previous miraculous- as he thinks, moment between him and Dara. His face hasn’t cooled yet and just being beside her is making him hotter even.

 

“I’m a fan actually” Dara said, breaking the silence between them. She looked up at him since he was taller still even though he’s shorter than Khun. Hyunjoong snorted and she hit his back hard, making him yelp and walk ahead faster.

 

“Oh really? Thank you” he said, the wide smile making its appearance once again. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing, from how he looked at it at first she was just another friend of his hyung and has no interest in their group but hearing what she said he couldn’t be any happier.

 

“I asked Nick to get me an autographed CD from you guys but he never gave me any” she pouted because of that small thing and he awed at how cute she looked, just like a cat wondering lost under the heavy rain. “I’ll give you one when we get back to Seoul” he said out of nowhere but he didn’t regret it because of the bright loveable smile that appeared instantly in her face. “Promise” she raised her pinky asking for a pinky swear, he didn’t waste any moment and promised.

 

“WAIT” Hyunjoong yelled, surprising the two but before he could explain the situation he was bombarded with water balloons and got shot by everybody pretty much. Seeing the surprised expression in the faces of the two behind him they realized it was something worth stopping for it was just a little too late for the SS501 leader. “Wooyoung needs to get treated” he cried, while he put his head down and just let Yunho pour the bucket of water on his head getting him totally wet.

 

“M-I-A-N-H-A-E” they all sang in chorus like an anime episode, it was cute actually but it wasn’t anything near that for the guy who was ambushed. They all chuckled at what happened but that can’t happen with the guy so they just drag him with them, hoping to make him better since he’s one to hold grudges.

 

“I’ll just get Wooyoungie fixed up and we’ll come after” A lot of p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter