Meeting Mr. Camera

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae, for the last time if you don’t calm down and stop hyperventilating I will slap you back to Seoul” Heechul narrowed his eyes at his cousin, feeling the need to hit him with his heavy duty – duty free, bag and just get on with it. The idol started to breath unevenly right when they stepped out of the plane and went through the process of getting their things. It was a good thing the airport let them get through the back to avoid any paparazzi or attention in general.

 

He obviously lied about being fine after he heard their life threatening jokes, it was only harmful for him of course but because of the reactions he was giving them they just couldn’t stop. Changmin and Hyunjoong had to walk beside him just in case he faints or need of medical attention but if he did thought it won’t be good for him, especially with Hyunseung using the situation to for possibly the rest of his life. CL lead the way like it was her house and they weren’t surprised at all, at least not her brothers and sisters. They walked through curves and turns while pushing a trolley of their things, it was a bit difficult with the all the trunk they took with them and complaints were just on the tip of their tongue but held it back. Right when Hyunjoong was about to complain they stopped in front of a door.

 

“We’re staying by our place so there’s no problem with where to stay, just leave your trolley by the side of the buss and Jacques will take care of them” she finished but by the time she did the rest of YG family was already seated in the deluxe bus and waiting. “Don’t stop to look around, you can do that inside” she added and the rest looked at her in a way that clearly stated ‘we’re not kids anymore and not that stupid either’. The rapper giggled before leading the way again.

 

“French girls are ... mmm … damn hot” Hyunjoong commented when they passed by a couple of girls fixing their make-up by the sidewalk. The erted side of the idol clearly showing and he wasn’t the only one, all of them boys seated on his side looked out the window as well as smiled the same way. The youngest of them all chuckled – CL and Minji, while Bom, Yoona and Hyunseung rolled their eyes with the same thought. ‘Boys will always be boys’.

 

“Yeah and so are French boys. Boys that could possibly be Dara’s boyfriend now, my boyfriend soon enough and Yoona’s next husband” Bom smirked as she flipped yet again through a magazine. She didn’t look at their expression but felt the frown on their faces and a victorious smile crept up her face. “and I’m sure Jacques knows a place to be” she added and Jacques who was driving looked through the rare view mirror and titled his hat, grinning in approval.

 

“Why look when I’m already here?” Jacques joined in, his English mixed with a strong y French accent. By the look on the girls’ eyes and Hyunseung and the way they bit their lip was obvious enough that they had a huge interest on the guy and that didn’t go unnoticed by the boys. It would have been okay with just that but winking at the 3 who almost seemed faint just did it. The bus got heated quit quickly because of the shameless flirting going on between the 4, the boys couldn’t do anything or even say a thing since they started the whole thing and even if how much they try to get back at them with checking out every girl they pass by it just didn’t work at all.

 

“Way to be the one wearing the pants in the relationship hyung” Hyunjoong teased and immediately earned a smack right across the head, not only once but twice. “Why are you bullying me?” the idol cried and rubbed his head but whimpered down when he met the fiery glare of the two oldest.

 

“Just stop talking hyung” Changmin chuckled and the older pouted, sulking in his chair and just looked ahead.

 

‘I’m here now Dara and I’m going to look for you no matter what’ Jaejoong ignored all of them and sighed, only able to think of what to do when he gets out there to look for her. The hope wasn’t lost and the light was brightly shinning.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Why are you looking for me?” Dara stepped out of the shower, her towel wrapped tightly around her small body. A guy was by the sink brushing his teeth diligently while checking out his face on the slightly fogged up mirror. “Because I’m bored and I want to do something” he answered, the foam of the toothpaste making it hard for the girl to understand a word he said.

 

“And looking for me is going to fix that?” she chuckled, grabbing the hair dryer from the drawer and turning it on. He rinsed his mouth, wiping it and then turning towards her with his arms folded across his chest. He chuckled slight and then said, “Duh. Who else is here? A spirit of a dead girl roaming around the house and playing with your things?” there was a sarcastic tone in his voice but as well as suspicion and Dara shivered with the thought of it being through. For the past few days her make-up has been all over the place and she knew she didn’t put them in the places she found them and he wouldn’t touch them either.

 

“You don’t think” he continued then, raising a brow and slowly walking towards the tub. Dara stopped drying her hair and watched him move around. “YAH” he shouted at the same time as pushing the shower curtains aside and revealing an empty tub.

 

“What were you looking for, a dead girl hugging her knees and looking at you with white eyes under the faucet?” Dara joked and again there was a chill coming from nowhere, a cold breeze that can only be around winter time. They were obviously just joking around but the signs and all were getting crazy.


“It won’t hurt to try” he shrugged his broad shoulders as if was just saying things, like the whole Ouija board, candles and crystals just came out of nowhere.

 

“What do you want to do anyway?” she asked, turning off the dryer and putting it back inside the drawer. She walked out of the bathroom and headed to her room to get changed. “Anything, I’ve got the whole week off” he yawned, following behind the girl but stayed out in the hallway until she was done.

 

“I’ve got the week off too, Antoinette said I should take a break or else I’ll be running the office” she chuckled and he smiled, obviously proud of his friend. Both of them imagined how the girl would be like if she was running the whole wedding planning agency with the matching outfit and all. Having to work under Memoir is hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter