Committed

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That wasn’t very nice” Jaejoong chuckled as he pecked Dara’s cheek before the two of them got up from the sofa and headed towards the redhead who still had the smug grin playing across her face. The younger twin only stuck her tongue at her sister playfully, having nothing to say once she was too happy at the moment to care about her sister teasing her.

 

Hand in hand, they followed the girl who was very obvious at pretending to be not listening to them when she was all in all eavesdropping. Much to her dismay though, all she heard was giggling and the majority of it came from the idol. Guess you can’t be too happy when you’re finally with the person you really want to be with and Bom herself isn’t exempted on that theory.

 

“Soo… What are you up to?” Dara asked, pursing her lips while poking Bom’s back to get her attention. She was clearly expressing her need for a good reason for interrupting them. It wasn’t like it would lead to something but she just wanted to spend time with the guy without any of the drama they both seem to bring to each other.

 

“It’s Friday D, moving night at the park and everyone including you two are going” she answered happily, even clapping her hand in joy. A very romantic evening for those who have a significant other while a torturous one for the single ladies and gents.

 

“Oh, what’s playing?” she asked, Dara was completely withdrawn from her and Jaejoong’s own bubbly much to the idol’s happiness. He just kept quiet though, not wanting to be the clingy and finding Dara’s little spazzing moment a little more than cute.

 

“Titanic” Bom smiled widely, opening the door to the living room.

 

The three of them were surprised to see the scene that welcomed them, a picture they never ever thought would ever happen and they didn’t know how whether to feel horrified or laugh at it.

 

“Jae oppa, do I look pretty?” Hyunjoong or Hyunji as Nichkhun called him while laughing his off skipped across the room with an unusual high toned pitch, excessively fluttering his long, fake lashes at them. The twins were practically dying of laughter while Jaejoong looked like he already stopped breathing by the look on his eyes and the obvious movement of his chest missing.

 

“What happened here?” Dara laughed loudly, not bothering to let her amusement out in a lady-like manner and went on to fix the latter’s wig. One that seemed like corn silks threaded into a wig, it certainly caught Bom’s attention. The fact that the idol looked fairly pretty dressed like that made Dara giggle, but she knew clearly to not say anything or she won’t hear the end of it.

 

“We can’t go out without any disguises nuna, we’ll get mobbed” Jiyong arrogantly said, helplessly flailing his pink dreads around like he just lost all sanity – whatever was left that is. Bom snapped her head towards her brother’s direction, glaring ever so hardly at the idol so that he’ll get the message she was sending to him which was for those dreads to be gone. He finally caught on and that started the chase.

 

Jaejoong on the other hand was quickly snatched by the three girls for his own make-over, he didn’t fail to put in screams and yells his disapproval of any wig or any lashes or anything like Hyunjoong’s. Everything feature that made people recognize him was covered, he didn’t like all the clothing and the covering but it was necessary in the way the girls told him the importance of it.

 

While his attention was being occupied by all the clothes, caps and hats that were being thrown at him he didn’t realize Dara left the room for a little bit and came back wearing something else, although unnecessary he couldn’t help but feel jealous of the photographer who was holding her hand like they were strolling down the park.

 

The brown summer dress that had daisies on the bottom of the dress which hang just above the knee was going to be murdered just by the distaste of everyone’s look at it. But in all fairness of the dress’s ugliness, Dara managed to make it look so adorably cute.

 

It didn’t stop there though, Minkyu pulled the girl all the way to the corner where the mirror was and started to fix her up, adding a few more curls and blush to perfect the whole set. While all the others were awing at how cute she looked, someone was fuming and was just about to explode.

 

“Aren’t you dressing her up too prettily?” Jaejoong side commented, loud enough for everybody to here even with the talking that mainly came from Top. The jealousy in his voice was very apparent for everyone in the room who had ears and can hear. Sitting by the sofa, the idol was pouting like a child that got his candy stolen from him.

 

Minkyu turned his head a little bit to the side, not all the way back but enough to show the idol the grin on his face, Dara puffed her cheeks and smiled when she heard what Jaejoong said, although it isn't a good attribute for a boyfriend she find it very y on him but she's not going to say anything unless she wants his head to grow big. "He gets pretty serious when we go out ... not a very charming attitude" she teased the photographer, pecking his cheeks while walking to Bom to put the shoes her sister picked up for her.

 

The kiss was made for one reason and one reason only, to make the idol more jealous than he already was and to know how jealous he can get. By the way steam was almost wheezing out of his cheeks and the way he was looking at her answered all that.

 

"For future references, I'd appreciate it if you would stay still" he narrowed his eyes at her only to be replied by a 'meh-rong'. Jaejoong was quick to get on board about noticing how the two played together, just the way how two who are going out are and he every bit envied him for being able to be like that with her.

 

"Hyung, why does D nuna need to be dolled up" Daesung asked innocently and nonchalantly what Jaejoong desperately wanted to be answered. Despite the terms photograph and photographers being mentioned and used in the right way that explained what they meant some still didn't get why.

 

"She's currently my model - as per say and I'm not going to miss any opportunities for a photograph especially when she's all smiley and happy" he turned to the girl and so did all of them, noticing the bright glow on her face and the wide smile on her lips they understood what he meant by that.

 

"Is it a good idea if Jaejoong hyung changes into something that matches D nuna?" they all heard Hyunseung say, he was behind everybody with a nail file on his hand filing the other hand's nails. He's been quiet the whole time and hearing him talk all of a sudden surprised them a bit, Minkyu tilted his head to consider his cousin's suggestion but before his open mouth can say anything Hyunseung talked again. " ... oh wait,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter