Next

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “C’mon sleepy head, time to go” I poked Bom’s head to wake up, it’s been 10 minutes trying to wake her up but to no avail she was snoring like a pig. It should be me sleeping like that since I’m still the patient here but nope, she even took half of my bed space with not consideration to my broken leg.

 

“We could just leave her, it would be rude to wake her up” Jaejoong suggested, flashing me an evil smile and I giggled with that thought but doing so would probably cause me another leg and him his whole head, so I’ll just stick to trying to wake her up. “Bommie, WE HAVE TO GO” I yelled, reaching my patience limit. Gladly she woke up but grumpy, but that’s nothing new and since we packed everything already we just have to go.

 

“Come on angel, on the wheel chair you go” Jaejoong called and of course I went straight to it, not because I wanted to. Psh. No, it was .. um.. because I can’t stand for that long, I still have a broken leg which needs special treatment.

 

We walked down the hallway of the hospital, feeling very happy that there aren’t much people walking around or the nurse coz for sure Jae is going to get mobbed. Mama and papa are outside already, loading our staff in the car while mom and dad are back at the villa making food for us to eat when we get there.

 

Nothing changes with the course of the next few weeks even with my leg, the wedding is still on the go which means there’s no time for me to relax and let my injured leg heal and added to that the doctor said it won’t take long. By this time – even if it was just a day- there should be a big change to the site from when I last saw it, then decorations and designs should be right on the go after. I just got out of the hospital and yet I’m on work again, with the attention this wedding will be getting I can’t lay back and let it go with the flow like always.

 

Even though the drive from the hospital to the villa doesn’t take that long I still fell asleep the moment I sat down, papa drove carefully and when he goes far beyond what was suitable for my condition I heard both mama and Bom nag him about it while Jae chuckled beside me. Their calm laughter soothed my weary mind. None of them has mentioned anything about the one who planted the bomb and I know they are trying their best to ignore that certain subject until it was time to deal with it.

 

The thought never left my mind the moment I woke up, bothering me till my head rattled in ache because of thinking too much but I never stopped. Reasons and reasons flooded in just to point out why someone would do such thing and why there of any places. Then there was that girl sitting by that rock just before I stepped on it and the bomb exploded, her devious smile replaying in my head and telling me there was something connected between the two. Whatever it is the thought stopped when the car did too, we finally got back and with the look of the streamers and balloons all paraded in the front law my brothers and sisters and friends are all excited to have me back again, at least I think it’s all for me.

 

“She’s back” I heard grandma’s raspy voice break the silence that was coming from the inside of the villa, seconds after the commotion all started to resurface and I smiled hearing their voices shouting at each other while trying to get out first.

 

Jaejoong helped me get on the wheelchair, carrying me effortlessly and carefully setting me down while the rest gathered all our things from the trunk and inside the car as well. The huge group of adolescent idols stampeded their way towards me and Bom had to step in and stop them before any serious damage can be inflicted. Almost tumbling forward, they all managed to safely stop and wait for any further instructions.

 

“Hugs and kisses only, no swinging and twirling around and most importantly watch the leg. Now one by one you may now proceed” she said calmly, actually sounded like her age compared to the normal shouting and nagging. I chuckled as they all cutely nodded and got in line to wait their turn.

 

First one to step in was my cute little panda holding a cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter