Fix

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got through the first two exams of the semster, 2 more and I'm done and back ^-^ So enjoy this guys <3

 

 

With the loud thuds and bumps of the girls’ foot stomping down the staircase as they dash to find their fathers the whole house shook – not literally. Everyone downstairs chuckled, finding the panic on the girls amusing and a good way to start the morning although it’s already close to noon. The sun brightly lit the house, the curtains and drapes open to let the natural shine in which gave a warm feeling for the people inside, with the smell of food it only made the house have a comfortable feeling.

 

“Girls, lady like” their mom commented when they passed her, hearing that the two paused a little bit but still continued in the search for the two important men in their lives in a more ‘lady like’ manner as their mom asked.

 

“Dad, papa” finding the two by the sun room, Bom opened the door with a little more strength and force than the old door can handle. A creaking noise came with it when it closed back shut but it was inaudible with the quick questions coming from Dara.  

 

“Woah, hold up princess. One at a time” Jin chuckled and kissed his daughters’ forehead before walking in the kitchen with the mugs they have drink from. Dara took a deep breath in, at the same time her dad chuckled at her, and pulled her thoughts clear before speaking again.

 

“What is this I’m hearing about a restraining order put on Jaejoong?” she asked, almost growled with the motion of her right hand moving up to her hips in the most exasperated way.

 

Hyunsuk put down the folder he was holding, reading actually as it was the plans for his artists’ concert that was coming soon. He looked at his daughter with the most confused face, a brow rising up and the wrinkles on his forehead forming clearly. He tapped his chin, thinking of what to answer in a way that would not lead to an outbreak of emotions so early on the day.

 

“I don’t recall any conversations that includes Jaejoong’s name and restraining order in one sentence” He cocked his head to the side and watched Dara’s face turn into so many expressions in just that short time. “Bom said you and papa are talking about putting a restraining order on Jaejoong, idea provided by Seungie” she said, rushing through her words with the obvious want for the answer if it is real or not.

 

“Eavesdropping I see?” he turned his head to the other girl in the room who was pretending to be busy with the flowers even though she was obviously eavesdropping at them. “And eavesdropping now too” Jin came back, putting an arm around the girl’s shoulders and pulling her to Dara’s side.

 

“Can you blame a girl? It looked so serious and all” she shrugged and hugged her papa instead.

 

“Well, to answer your question dear, there is no restraining order put on Jaejoong. We did say the words Jaejoong, restraining and order all in separate questions” YG answered and Dara sighed in relief, but there was more to it and so the eyes turned to Jin this time.

 

“And maybe it’s not really restraining order that we’re planning and more like bodyguards for you” Jin said, taking a step back from and readying his ear from the upcoming uproar of the wedding planner.

 

“YOU ARE PLANNING ON WHAT?” another round of house shaking noise came again and this time – once again, the back up/bodyguard/bothers with the added bodies of the actor and the idol, came in the room and looked at what was going on with worried faces.

 

“Seungie thought that with what’s happening it’s better to have you guarded. It’s better to be safe all the time” Jin said, ruffling Dara’s head with everyone else in the room nodding their head as if told to do so.

 

“Dad,  papa,  I can’t go around walking with men in black with me especially that Yoona’s wedding is in three days” she groaned, throwing her hands up and pacing back and forth with exhaustion because of all the happenings. “I don’t want her guests or her family to think that I’d bring a problem to them and same goes to Heechul oppa”.

 

“But at the same time nuna do you want them to be worried of you all the time?” Dae said, hugging his nuna from the back and resting his chin on her shoulder.

 

“Two things, two bad things happen and you guys make it sound like someone’s trying to kill me …” she started to joke but seeing the faces of everyone around her she trailed off. “Oh come on, do you guys really think someone’s tryna kill me?” she asked and they all nodded at which she rolled her eyes in frustration. “I’m not getting any bodyguards” she added then.

 

“You are and there is no arguing about it, Dara it happened twice already and we’re not going to take chances” her dad’s voice was stern and so was the gleam on the eyes of her papa, there was no way she could make any argument on the subject, but as much as she appreciated everything it wasn’t just about her.

 

“Fine, but can you at least tell me where Seungie went to?” she asked, she raised a brow at the dumbfounded faces in front of her. There was something fishy going on, but knowing her family they’ll never spit it out.

 

“I don’t know, he said he had some things to take care of” her dad said quickly, a little too quick for him actually and getting up from his chair to walk inside just added to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter