Start Anew

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dinner went on with simple, subtle yet obvious glances of the two to each other, cheeks were wau up that it looked very plum and just about to burts and there was also the long-short eye contacts when it happened. All and all, they were showing signs of wanting to spend some time together and talk, it also meant the boys would have more material to tease the idol with and this time there's no denying it.

 

Finishing with desserts, the boys were held down by Mere's unfaltering, knee-weakening stare while the girls along with Jaejoong had the permission - so to speak, to go. "It's a rule for men to clean up after meal here. The women cook and we clean" Tabi smiled, a little too weird to both Nichkhun and Hyunjoong since they know well how lazy he is and same went for Hyunseung from Junhyung.

 

"That seems fair, but ain't Jae hyung a guy too?" Changmin complained, cleaning a plate up by eating the food. "Special exception, usually if the guy is quote on quote the boyfriend" Seungri explained and they understood but all turned then to the exception to that exception, Leeteuk. "Oh yeah, B nuna's boyfriend are usually not exempted" Daesung laughed, cracking up at his own words.

 

IN THE MEANTIME

 

"Where are we?" Jaejoong wearily asked, eyes wandering about at everything they passed by. He wasn't very attentive so when Bom passed Dara a key and pushed both of them down towards teh basement of the manor with a flashlight their only light source, he didn't complain. But seeing how long the hallway was and the time they were walking, he started to get a little bit iffy.

 

"Well ... this is a hallway" Dara smiled widely, she was enjoying teasing the other and he can't do anything about it, if anything he liked it. He didn't say anything though he wanted to, the only problem was he didn't really know what to say and saying the wrong thing may put him in the wrong end again. "I'm kidding, we're going to mom's secret office for umm ... privacy" she smiled and finally reached the end.

 

Having a ahrd time opening the door with one hand holding the flashlight and the other trying to fit the key on the lock Jaejoong couldn't help but smile at her for looking that cute. "Let me hold that" he chuckled and grabbed hold onot the flashlight only to be met by a surprising and tingly static shock.

 

'Talk about sparks' they both thought, standing in the middle of that awkward and cutesy moment. Dara handed him the flashlight, blushing heavily and thankful he couldn't see and the same went for him too. The lock clicked open, a bit of the rust dusting around the.

 

“And it’s hidden all the way here?” he asked, a mixture of frustration and anticipation mixed up in his voice. Dara didn’t know how to answer to that so she just nodded her head, turning the knob of the door and opening it to the guest. Jaejoong gasped from amazement to the difference between the inside and the outside, it was obvious that someone who wasn’t organized, likes designing and arranging owned the whole room. A smile lifted Dara’s face from the good reaction coming from the guy.

 

“Mom and dad wanted separate offices for the both of them … they said it’s better that way because of its less distracting” she shrugged and slowly closed the door behind them, hanging the key right by the wall. She pursed her lips while waiting for him to say something else other than just looking around like a kid on his first time in a museum, but she found it very cute though.

 

“And Auntie gave this to you?” he asked, turning around and tilted his head. She nodded in response, “Well, it’s Bommie and mines but I use it more often than her. So the only 3 keys to this room are with me, Bommie and Meir” she answered with words, taking a seat on the swing that hung from the ceiling. Jaejoong sat on the sofa opposite from her “ohh” he said, speechless at the moment.

 

Blinking with the ticking of the clock, the atmosphere turned awkward and the room became quieter than it was. Fiddling with their thumbs, looking at some corner, biting their lip, touching some cushion, their lips and other more kept them busy from having to say something or make eye contact. The room started to feel stuffy for the two of them and yet no one made the effort to break the ice.

 

“I-f, if you don’t want to be here we can always go back” she said, already making her way to the door when Jaejoong quickly stood up and pulled her hand to pull her back, but a very innocent rag doll was lying comfortable behind Jaejoong’s feet making them trip back and the girl ending up lying above Jaejoong.

 

It was the cheesiest thing that ever happened to the two and none of them were complaining about. Dara blushed scarlet red and was about to get off while chanting a mantra like apology in her head after but Jaejoong caught her waist and held her down, not letting her go anywhere. “Let’s stay like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter