SH*T JUST GOT REAL part 3

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hol” Bom curled up when she happened to hear the cheesy line Jaejoong told Dara, the other who did to had their fingers curled up or busy hitting something from spazzing too much. While that was happening, Dara was trying to process what he just said and her cheeks haven’t settled down and so making the guy happy that he made her blush from just that.

 

“Ummm… I’m going to go sit down now” she said shyly, biting her lip and hardly avoiding his eyes so the burning sensation and the tingling feeling inside her won’t fire up even more.

 

Truth be told, she actually liked that whole cheesy line but since it’s sort of the first time a guy directly said that to her she doesn’t know how to react to it. She was smiling widely when her back was turned to him while she went back to her seat oblivious to that fact that Jaejoong was grinning like a fool, biting his lips and stifling a little chuckle from the satisfaction he was feeling inside. He went back to his seat, the one between Changmin and Heechul, the two people who will probably smack him back to his senses if he doesn’t calm that creepy smile of his.

 

“Nuna what are you doing tomorrow?” Donghae suddenly asked, cutting the whole connection and cheesiness going on between that two. Yoona held her hand up high, happy about that small move Donghae made while both Bom and Jaejoong glared at both of them. Dara finally recovered from the whole spazzing over the cheesy line, another smile came to her lips and it was absolutely directed to the fish.

 

“Press conference” she answered quite shortly but the smile on her lips stayed quite longer. She took a bit from the roasted marshmallow Khun was feeding her, she started to squirm all over the place and flinging her arms everywhere. Her hands were covering her hands then and eyes shut tight with a tear rolling down. They didn’t get it at first but when they did 4 boys immediately stood up even when their seated in the farthest side from her, all of them held a water bottle for her.

 

“And now, who’s going to be lucky winner” Hyunseung chuckled, leaning against the DBSK maknae –something that made Bom suspicious. The players were all praying for their knight to get picked, a familiar scene in game shows where they’re hoping for their answer to be right. Anyways, in the end Taemin was picked since he was sitting right beside her and he held out a water bottle too.

 

“Thank you Taeminnie” she smiled sweetly and pinched his cheeks, the poor maknae was blushing more than ever and coz of that he was receiving quite a lot of glares.

 

“What for nuna?” Dongwoon asked this time, the maknaes were making a scene and their hyungs aren’t liking it all too much.

 

“Chul oppa and Yoona are announcing their wedding” she said then, all of them nodded at that and turned to the wedding designer if she was going to be there as well and she nodded too.

 

On the side was a JaeCat boring his eyes at the couple beside him, it was either they didn’t feel the heavy darkness pointed at them or they just didn’t want to talk about that stuff at the moment. Nonetheless, all eyes turned back to the commotion on Dara and Bom’s side.

 

“Your fiancé is calling” Bom sang and waved the phone in front of her face, she was teasing happily and with Dara pinching her sides she gave up and gave her the phone. They totally forgot about the ‘fiance’ since he hasn’t made any appearance since the party. She smiled fully, the sense of missing the guy shown on that small expression on her face.

 

At that a couple of boys went blank, thinking hardly if perhaps there will come a day when they call the girl and that same expression will comet o her. Although they wouldn’t kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter