Yet Again

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annoyeong, here I am again with another update shortly after the other. Insipiration came shooting at me yesterday and today as well. Hope you guys like it. ALSO, I WANT TO WRITE A ONE-SHOT BUT UNSURE WHO TO PAIR DARA WITH. THE GUYS I HAVE IN MIND ARE: jae, khun, ji and hyunjong. IF YOU GUYS CAN HELP BE DECIDE PLEASE DO AND IF YOU HAVE ANYONE ELSE IN MIND, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT DOWN.

 

“Is this really needed? I mean, I have tons of clothes hiding in my closet” Dara blinked, looking at all the lined up rack prepared for her and the girls who drag her out early in the morning to do shopping. The smell of new clothes came right in like a punch to her, making her a little bit dizzy but still managed to keep her balance while the others just laughed at her.

 

“We’re clubbing unnie” Sunny chuckled but instead of making her feel a lot better, she felt insulted a little a bit. “Yah, I’ve been in a club before you know” she exploded but none of them paid attention and started off throwing clothes at her to try on. With childishness pouring over her she stomped her way to the dressing room, muttering things under her breathe which didn’t go pass the ears of her twin sister, “Keep your profanities to yourself mind you” Bom yelled at her and she turned back, giving her a mehrong and going in the room to get changed.

 

“Unnie, does D unnie mind if we get her to wear something like this?” Hyunah came around holding a dress on a hanger. It was black and it was a tube dress, strapless and very fitting to the body, something to that would show the curves of the rabbit’s body but there was just a little something about it. The hem of the y black mini dress was about 10 inches above the knee and her sister is not going to be wearing something like that ever in her life, maybe without a push.

 

“Oh my, that is a y piece of dress” Yoona gasped, putting down the pile of clothes on her arms that were supposed to go in Dara’s changing room to check out the dress Hyunah held. The girls were all ogling over that one piece of clothing that they didn’t realize the girl they wanted the dress to be worn by was already out of the change room.

 

“WOW, nuna if the case is just different I’ll go for you any day” interrupting their moment, Hyunseung came in the shop with his red hair standing out brightly. Dara squealed and ran to hug the guy, forgetting that there were still other people around them. “Well, hello to you too nuna” he chuckled and pecked the elder’s cheeks before leading her to the mirror to get a good look at her dress.

 

“It’s nice for you to ignore us” Bom puffed, putting an arm around his shoulder and stared at the reflection of Dara on the mirror as well as all of theirs.

 

“Eeii, that’s just how it is nuna, the prettiest will get noticed first” he laughed but instead of just Bom hitting her it was all of them and the hardest coming from her Troublemaker partner. “Oppa your invite is being revoked, effective immediately” Hyunah pouted and her oppa only chuckled and hugged her, missing the bad part of what just happened. “Mianhe” he smiled cutely with a little bit of aegyo, the girl just couldn’t resist the cuteness of her oppa and forgave him immediately.

 

“So what do you think?” Dara asked, smiling her best so they’d agree to what she was wearing. Unknown to the girls she heard them squealing about a dress and by the sound of all the squeals it’s something she won’t wear. Very obvious to the expression on their faces though, they didn’t like the dress, no, not at all.

 

She didn’t wait for them to say anything and turned around with an annoyed groan towards the change room, taking the dress Yoona was holding up but it was more like snatching the dress from her hands.

 

“What brings you here troublemaker?” Taeyeon turned to the guy.

 

“I was in the neighborhood” he grinned but it was too much of a grin for the girls to believe he was actually just in the neighborhood and so all of them, like mama lions, narrowed their eyes on the guy to get him to start spilling things out of his mouth before they do the honor of that.

 

“Got some things for Bom nuna s’all” he said and that certainly got the attention of the girl who was hovering over some dresses and looked like she was about to burn them on fire.

 

From the bag he had with him when he came in, he took out a manila folder with decent thickness that had ‘Top Secret’ printed across it in red. Bom’s attention as certainly caught and the other are as well, but before they could have the chance to snatch it away from him and reveal the secrets it held Bom got there quickly. The look on her face was dead serious and none of them bothered to ask any questions.

 

“This is just impossible, a girl can’t have a clean record like this and looking at who her adopted parents are she had work obviously done” she sighed with deep disappointment over the files she read. “It’s not just that, she seems to know a lot of people and by that I mean people who know bombs and all that” Hyunseung added and that only made Bom a bit more irritated.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter