Another Clue, A Ririn Drama and Bom's Story's Ending!

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

That was the longest hour plane ride they ever had, usually the plane trip from Seoul to Jeju wasn’t long they could have just slept through it but because of an unfinished story they eagerly wanted to hear more of they couldn’t help move around bored and kept looking at the time.

 

“LAND ALREADY” Yoona yelled over, all of them stared at her like she just lost her mind for screaming like that. She didn’t care actually, she wanted to land already so her unnie can finish the damn story but no, the plane was taking too long to reach the ground.

 

“Calm down princess we’ll land soon enough” Heechul said, Yoona just kept quiet and stayed put. There was only 15 minutes before landing, that would be enough for them to ease up but then they remembered there was another 15 minute drive from the airport to their hotel so the whining started again.

 

For the first time the boys didn’t like to be around female idols, it was a bit childish of them to think that way but there was a good reason for it.

 

“I’ve never thought that day would come when I’d want to just stay away from them” Seulong said, particularly looking at her soon to be wedded cousin which is no other than Yoona.

 

“You’ll get over it once you see them in bikinis” Changmin, the eldest member of 2 am said, sounding very erted and the latter along with their leader, Jokwon, cringed away from him while he stared at the girls and seemed like he was undressing them with his eyes.

 

A group of male idols were walking slowly behind everyone, all of them looking at a certain person with a smile endearingly showing how they feel for her. They all shared a very common interest and that would be no other than SANDARA PARK, the girl who never lost their smile ever since they saw her this morning. They thought they’ve seen the most beautiful woman at some point in their life but then were HUGELY mistaken when they saw her. Of course they all fell in love at first sight, the small group was made up of Suju’s Donghae, 2pm’s Wooyoung, 2am’s Jinwoon, Shinee’s Minho and Jonghyun and DBSK’s Changmin.

 

“Nuna” Seungri yelled over, just when they were about to get into the taxi. It total broke the serenity and feeling of their trip. Bom and Dara turned around to see the Twin chasing each other around, with the cat holding a stick from somewhere and the rat was running helplessly, the boy hid behind Dara and Bom stopped the girl from getting at him.

 

 

“That stupid rat …” Chaerin groaned, poking the stick to reach his brother but she was a bit far. She was blushing even though it wasn’t really obvious but of course her twin unnies saw through it.

 

“YOU RAT” they both glared at the boy, he knew better than to get on his sisters’ nerves and so he was already cowering over and looking for where to hide but there was nowhere close. “Why did you do that?” Dara lightly hit his arm.

 

“I so don’t even want to talk to you now Ri, you know better than to do that to your sister” Dara said, pouting sadly at his brother. Everyone was watching them actually, gawking over to what was going on and some in particular over the expressions painted on her face that still looked beautiful even though it wasn’t a joyous type.

 

“It just came out … she was all happy and everything then I just blurted it out” he answered honestly to his nuna in a low whisper added to that.

 

All of the idols were all by the taxi’s already and headed to their hotel, Yoona, Nichkhun, Jaejoong and Heechul stayed behind along with the family to just help out if something happens.

 

“Does it bother you so much that I’m happy?” Chaerin asked, she had calmed down a little bit but the rage was still in that little bother of hers.

 

Not seeing and hearing much from the two the twins already saw what was happening and so before things get bloody or anything in that general area they decided to fix things in the hotel.

 

“We’ll talk later” Bom said to conclude things, she went to one taxi with Yoona, Minji, Chaerin, Jaejoong and Daesung while the other BB boys took another and of course the 3 were together in one ride.

 

It wasn’t awkward in any way coz Nichkhun and Hyunjoong were friends too but there was just that feeling of separation in the Thai prince’s part, all seemed to have revolved around the two since they got together back at the airport he couldn’t even say something like tell them to involve him on their conversation since it was his birthday party and everything is supposed to go the way he wanted but he was never like that to Dara and didn’t act that way because of someone else.

 

‘Why do they have to be on the same taxi?’ Jaejoong thought to himself while letting the drabbling behind him take his thoughts away from a certain girl, he was slowly going in sane with it at and to point out that he was so not into her, not even wanting to be her friend or even acquaintance and then at a weird turn of events he find himself being pulled towards her without her doing anything other than being her usual self as always.

 

“Hyung what are you thinking so deeply about?” Daesung asked, snapping him back to reality and just in time they got to the hotel. He didn’t answer him but just shook his head and helped with unloading the bags.

 

There again as he turned his head to the side where the taxi he’s been dreading to see came to a stop and Hyunjoong coming out, holding his hand for the lady to take it and assisting her out like she was wearing a long dress that she can trip over if not given any assistance. He couldn’t help notice the expression on the other guy’s face, noticing that maybe that what he looked like when they were filming the show and they were all lovey-dovey without realizing it.

 

“You shouldn’t be smiling to yourself like that” he heard Bom side comment and notice his lips were curved up into a seeming smile. He frowned immediately and looked at the girl who said that, she giggled and followed after the bride.

 

Dara’s POV

 

I was so hoping this trip wouldn’t be wasted with all the dramas. Heck. We haven’t even got changed and ready to enjoy the day when the first broke out, I should have expected things to happen this way but I guess I was too caught up with seeing Yunyun again and it’s Nick’s birthday party.

 

When I got out the taxi with the help Yunyun the first thing I saw was Mr. Kim smiling, a smile that is actually considered as a smile. Not his usual snobby, jerk-face grin/smirk, or should I call it GrIrk, anyway it was nice to see something different in his face other than that but it doesn’t seem like he’s smiling at me, why would he anyway. Bom said something to him and his face changed, well it was nice while it lasted.

 

“You two go to your suite and I’ll meet you wherever you are after I’ve dealt with the twins” I said to them before kissing their cheeks goodbye.

 

The two were already inside by the door, waiting for me and Bom to go get them. I asked Tabi to get Ri’s stuff to his room and Minji with the help of Dae to get Rin’s stuff to her room while Bom and I will be sharing one.

 

Following behind us without any sound or noises and just their breathing I could tell one was really mad and the other was apologetic. What happened isn’t something huge as someone would think, like someone just died or I was pregnant and he’s the father but he doesn’t know, it was just the normal I-have-a-crush-on-this-guy-and-he-doesn’t-know with a little side dish of he’s-the-guy-my-sister-like-I’m-going-to-tell-him. At times it would be solved out quickly but since it’s a set of twins who hate each other’s guts more than they love each other it’s going to take more than a simple apology, I’m betting someone would become a servant more or less.

 

Who’s this lucky guy my Rin likes you may ask, well it’s no other than 2pm’s Junho (A/N: Who is my bias actually, besides Khun and Wooyoung of course) See we’ve known for a while now and of course Nick too, we’ve told her to tell him maybe or just give little hints about her feelings to him but she didn’t want it thinking he didn’t feel the same way or something like that and to make things even better the guy also has feelings for my sister and suffering under the same torturous thoughts so it would be normal to be asked to keep our mouths shut about it but did they really expect Ri to keep his mouth shut.

 

“So here’s how it goes, Ri on the left and Rin on the right. An invisible line is here in the middle and you can’t cross it under any circumstances, you can exchange words but no cussing, swearing or any inappropriate words and most especially no throwing things. Those are the ground rules, Santokki you may proceed” I always find how my sister sets up everything even for a simple thing like this in a very entertaining way, no wonder dad always teases her to do comedy rather than designing.

 

“First and for most, Ri why in the world did you tell Junho about Rin? Do you want her to do the same to you?” I asked the youngest in the room, he was quiet and his head was down obviously sad and guilty about it.

 

“I overhead them talking about getting Junho hyung a girlfriend, even though Cat always say that she moved on or doesn’t like him anymore it’s still obvious she likes him and we all see that, the same goes for hyung too. It would be a waste for two people who have the same mutual feelings for each other ignore that just because they don’t have the guts to tell each other …” he explained, sounding like a person who knows much about this kind of things and 100% sure he do. It

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter