SH*T JUST GOT REAL part 2

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Okay, so we have enough for everyone and even the kids (pets) if they want to sleep out here” Daesung said, lying flat on the ground exhausted from all the things they did. It wasn’t that much but cause they had to put up big ones it needed a lot of work and energy and added to that Bom kept nagging them to hurry up already.

 

Dara and Minji went out to buy everything needed along with stuff for smores. It took them longer than needed since Dara spent too much time looking at all the cute and fluffy things they were selling. Minji didn’t want to spoil her unnie’s happiness so she let her be but since flocks of male mammals started to come around them they had no choice but leave.

 

“Unnie, you know it’s a good thing you’re not an idol” the maknae said while they were on their way home. The night was really nice stars appeared more than usually giving off that feeling of camping out of the city. Dara chuckled at what her sister said and asked why when they reached the red ligh. “Cause, you get so much attention from boys just being simple how will it be when you’re famous and everybody knows you” Minji said, hiding her amusement by looking outside the window. “Well … then dad will probably lock me up in a tower and only calls me down when I have schedules” she said and they both laughed, imagining their dad being the dragon.

 

When they were back they saw the line up of vans dropping off their idols, there were a total of 10 vans more or less and all of them were gathering attentions from the neighbors. Dara had to drive around the block to the back of the place to go through the gate there. Good thing Ri was walking around and so they didn’t have to bring all the things they bought by themselves.

 

“Woah” Ri’s eyes opened wide when he saw all the bags stuffed inside the small car. He hesitated a little bit on helping the two but when the girls glared at him he gave an awkward chuckle and helped out, the other boys saw them but left silently to avoid helping out. “Since the boys are all seriously avoiding to help out you can have all this” Dara said, taking out a big box out of the car. Ri was looking curiously at it and when his nuna showed him he was dying of happiness. “CHOCOLATE” he beamed and grabbed the box, running everywhere and showing it off to all his brothers.

 

They all glared at him, obviously jealous of the whole load. Tabi and Jiyong had evilness in their eyes and had thoughts of just attacking the guy and stealing it from him but with the strong aura of the rabbit around them they had to bite down their lips and move on. “It was your fault for sneaking away oppa” Minkki teased and putting down the things by the table, the two groaned and walked away.

 

“Everyone is back” Rin cheered and like some flash mob all idols walked down the entrance with glasses on and full of swag. Bom chuckled at how cute they were all trying on looking hip hop and matching the place, closest was Eunhyuk, Junsu (DBSK) and Yoochun looking like half of their body was broken and they were dragging it with them while Leeteuk and Junsu (2pm) were smiling as if they were greeting the citizens that had voted them president and vice president of the country.

 

“You all look constipated” Jiyong joked and all of them stopped marching and glared at the guy who was on his knees dying of laughter coz of his own joke. Just like a professional football player Bom threw the ball straight at the guy’s gut stopping him from smiling and almost start crying.

 

Behind the crowd was Jaejoong arguing with his cat, Jiji, to start moving already but all he got was an annoyed purr. He was not helping his owner at all and only making him look bad. It was okay for him to act that way when he’s just with his group or people that knows the cat’s attitude but now that Jaejoong is trying to get another cat’s attention Jiji was on full mode disobedient. However, with the saying ‘Like father, like son’ comes another one that suits the 2 perfectly ‘Like owner, like pet’. When the way cleared up and ahead was Dara’s figure slightly hidden under the shadows both of them turned to her and smiled at the same time.

 

“Now, are you going to help me or what?” Jaejoong, for the fifth time again turned to the cat and asked. With a better motivation other than the pack of snack he promised Jiji started to make his move and went over to the cat that he’s supposed to befriend.

 

Everything was set up already for the night but since it was still a little bright out they decided to not light the campfire yet, besides they haven’t had dinner. Most of the girls, well the ones that knows how to cook were inside in the kitchen while the rest stayed out to play with the pets or Eugene and of course the boys being boys. It was a bit of mystery to Big Bang that the knights chose to stay together in one spot and not apart since they are rivals and it sort of make them think that they’re not taking this seriously.

 

Nichkhun was nowhere to be found and they all had their assumptions to where the guy was and it was all right, he was inside as expected helping out as much as he can. Jaejoong went in after a couple of moments thinking of what he’ll do, since he can cook and he’ll be warmly welcomed inside he decided to go in. The others had no reason to follow since they can’t cook to save to their lives. “Jaejoong oppa” Chearin called the guy before he can go in, the idol turned around and waited for the girl to say something. With a sly smile on the girl’s face she said “Don’t let the cat get your tongue”, everyone was looking at her and tried to understand what she meant by that but no one got it. The smile on her face was starting to freak the hell out of them too.

 

That advice kept buzzing inside his head while he made his way to the kitchen, if not for the noise and the smell of the food he wouldn’t have found his way to them and get lost. By the island was Dara leaning over and just seem like she was watching the girls who were having an Iron Chef competition. The sudden want to hug the girl from behind and wrapping his hands tightly around that small waist of her and just nuzzle on her neck came to him. Like a mirror of broken dreams his fantasy stopped when Nichkhun did what he was thinking ever so easily.

 

Instead of glaring at the two for the rest of the cook off he went to Bom’s side and asked her about what Chaerin said. Just at the moment she heard it she stopped chopping what seemed like carrots and a serious expression came to her face. “It’s either she meant Dadoong or herself, but it’s most likely herself” she sighed and Jaejoong can feel its not good news. “What does it mean then?” he asked. “It means that Wooyoung kid will be making his move soon” she said but thinking about it again she just chuckled. “Don’t worry about that right now” she said but he still didn’t feel settled.

 

Dinner was better than lunch although there were more of them compared, still it was customary for the boys to sit around their two nunas to guard off the knights with the only exception of Khun of course. Bom couldn’t do anything since Hyunseung sat right beside her and Tabi on the other side, in short she was heavily guarded. She didn’t mind though since she was having a good time talking to Dara’s Knights, actually seeing something in them.

 

Showing their gentlemen side, the boys offered to clean up and giving the girls time to set up the other things needed for their camp night, the camp fire was then also lit up thanks to Dara. Eugene along with the girl maknaes took their seat around the fire and already roasting the marshmallows.

 

“This is life” Bom sigh happily, lying flat on the ground and looking up at the sky. “I agree unnie” Rin said and lied down too using Bom’s stomach as pillow. Bom tickled the latter’s ear, making her laugh cutely and just in time that Junho saw that. “Go to your namja-chingu~” the older said and with a sweet smile on the latter’s face she got up and sat beside him.

 

“Oh, young love” Bom chuckled cutely, sitting up and by accident looking straight at Leeteuk who was staring back at her. The two looked away at the opposite directions with faces a bit flushed and it didn’t go unnoticed by a couple of people.

 

Out of nowhere Sungmin took out his guitar and softly started to play a sweet melody at which the girls swoon over. Little chats were exchanged around the circles then there will be times when a joke is shared and all of them will laugh at it but under that was Jaejoong closely watching over Dara as she smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter