Mr. Kim and Ms. Park

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “You are awfully quiet, is something wrong?” his worried voice woke me up from my trance. I didn’t notice I was falling into a deep silence yet again. I turned my head, my right arm still resting on the door of the car with my elbow sticking out of the open window and smiled as well as shaking my head, answering no to his question if something was bothering me.

 

He returned the smile quite charmingly though there was still a faint gleam of anxiety on his eyes when they turned back to the road. I appreciated that little gesture of worrying he has for me, not to say that I had never felt that tingling feeling when someone looks at me very worriedly – the feeling of being loved along with it, for God’s sake I have 5 neurotic brothers, an overprotective twin sister, 2 overwhelmingly caring sisters, a dad that makes you feel more like a bird on a cage rather than a princess and a mother who’s always there. On the long run, he’s a person that’s been added to my life and would make it more into a Cirque du Soleil rather than your normal town circus.

 

Involuntarily my head went back to gazing out the window, running my other hand through my hair and holding it onto place as the wind came blowing in. It felt nice even though the amount of dust coming right to my face is unimaginable. There was honestly nothing to talk about with him not that there was any 20 minutes earlier for that matter. It’s not being awkward but just the sense of a new person, someone you haven’t had any decent – for lack of a better term, conversation with but that’s not something we can’t change later. For now I’ll just look ahead and not get him any more worried than he already is.

 

“Gaah” I yelped when I felt the sudden vibration and the loud noise of my phone ringing. Good thing he had a good control over the stirring wheel or else it would not have been good. He chuckled though when he saw my surprised face, I ignored the grin plastered on his face and picked up the call.

 

“Dara, where are you?” and the sweet worried voice of the Thai prince melted in my ear. I giggled like a school girl, teasing no other than the driver. Guess it worked since his grin was replaced by a scowl. I smiled this time now, biting my lip to stop myself from chuckling. “I’m with Jaejoong, we’re driving back from Seungho’s” I answered and I can hear his calmness on the sigh he responded back with.

 

“Who is it?” Jaejoong asked, his curiosity filling him up as expected from him. “It’s Khun” I answered and his scowl seemed to got worse. He’s a bit mad, I can see that from his brows furrowing. Oh, is he jealous?

 

“Come home quickly, Bom nuna is about to butcher your babies” he chuckled at that thought and I did too, though it was a serious situation. “Okay, we’ll get there in about 5 minutes” I said, looking at the building that looked all too familiar and indicated we were close by. After that we both hang up and the dark aura beside me was getting much darker by the second.

 

“Are you jealous Mr. Kim?” I asked teasingly, setting the mood and tone into a brighter side should be appropriate for our coming arrival over YG company parking lot.

 

“Frankly answering … yes I am Ms. Park” he answered quite frankly and that took me off guard. I was gaping at his answer and he found that very much amusing looking at that grin that had come back again. Just like earlier he reached out his hand and closed my mouth. “And I’d appreciate it if you’d only do that towards your future boyfriend/husband” he added and this time the flush on my cheeks were bright and warm. “Shall we, Ms. Park?” he teased with a smile and got out of the car, moving to my side and opening the door for me.

 

“How are you so sure I’m going to be your girlfriend, let alone my husband? The future is unwritten Mr. Kim, it can change anytime” I said with a smile, getting back on my feet and letting him be the one surprise this time. “Point well made Ms. Park” he chuckled, leading the way inside.

 

“But I really doubt we’re not going to end up together” he whispered against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine and my face flushed. He moved away though right when we reached the doors and they opened. Looking by these busy workers walking here and there, the mood upstairs isn’t that good.

 

We took the elevator up, saving me from having to walk 3 flights of stairs wearing heels but apparently not from having to be inside a tight space with only the two of us. I tried to look away, ignore his mere presence that is only a foot from me. Saved by the bell as they always say, the elevator door opened up and my mom was walking pass by with baby Seunghyun sleeping soundly in her arms.

 

“Hi mom” I greeted quietly as to not wake my little brother up and walked to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Hello dear, Jaejoong” she smiled back to me and to Jaejoong behind. There was something on her smile to him that got me a little suspicious, was there something I’m missing or is still his voice lingering in my ear?

 

“Everyone’s by the studio with Teddy, go quickly dear your sister might be castrating your brothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter