Wedding Ceremony

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suggestion: Listen to this song while reading. A Thousand Years, piano and cello instrumental cover.

 

The sun was close to reaching the edge of the water and the clouds has settled beautifully around the yellow-orange orb. Small blue gondolas rocked calmly along the surface of the blue-green water, sailing toward the rocks as everyone started to gather for the ceremony that is going to be held in just mere minutes.

 

Children ran along the small bridges, laughter and small talks filled the lovely atmosphere of the day. Dressed in blue and black, the guests occupied their seats as they waited for the wedding to start. Idols, celebrities, business people and friends gathered to celebrate the last day of the groom and the bride’s single lives and the first day of the wedding lives.

 

“Come on don’t make the wedding planner come out here” Bom  smiled at the two boys running around and chasing one girl, there was obviously something to that – cuteness. “Go find your mom and dad, the wedding is going to start soon” she smiled and the three nodded with a soft giggle, leaving the dress designer watching them as they run back to their parents.

 

“Bom, is everything fine?” someone came behind her and patted her shoulder, she smiled even wider when she realized who owned the voice and as she turned around to face him the smile didn’t fade away. “Obviously, you haven’t been in one of D’s weddings” she snickered and walked past him, heading to the bride’s maids, maid of honor, best man.

 

Henry and Sungmin waited for the cue from the wedding planner, both sat down quietly with their instruments in front of them and looking at the score to memorize. The youngest member of Super Junior – M trailed his long fingers across the black and ivory keys of the piano, making subtle music and guided Sungmin with his guitar to play a simple part for the entertainment of the guests.

 

Heechul stood by the head of the swan, waiting casually with his black suit and matching blue ribbon for her bride. Beside him was the priest who smiled endearingly at the sight before him, it was the perfect day for a wedding, a perfect die to tie up the knot between two loving people. On his left were his brother and cousins, giving him support just in case the beauty of his bride blows him away.

 

Blue, red, pink and lavender rose petals floated on top of the water, giving much more colour to the wedding as well as vibrancy to the water. The petals didn’t only add colour but the meaning of each one gave depth and feeling to the couple. Blue stood for mystery and intrigue, as well as the colour theme of the wedding, red which stood for love and romance, pink for gratitude and appreciation and lastly, lavender for enchantment

 

Iz, Dara’s assistant stood with a clip board on her hand, a wireless Bluetooth on her ear and looking all too like Dara. This did not stay away from Jaejoong’s realization, upon noticing it he took his phone out and dialed the other twin’s number. “Hello” Bom answered, wondering why the sudden call was made.

 

“Hey B,  it’s Jaejoong. Do you know where D is?” he asked, worried.

 

“She’s with Yoona right now, fixing everything. I don’t think she’ll be here on the site though” everything was going fine until she got to the last part of her sentence. “What do you mean she won’t be here” his anxiety didn’t fail to be notice by the others standing beside him. “She usually doesn’t stay around the ceremony area, she watches from afar and fixes anything that goes wrong” she explained but it still didn’t help Jaejoong calm down.

 

The idol hasn’t seen the girl since he got to the mansion the night before, in the morning he was busy being fixed up for the wedding and the girl was somewhere working. It just goes to say he misses her that even the thought of not seeing her any time soon hurts him.

 

“Don’t worry Jaejoong, she’s doing her job” Bom said and that ended the phone call.

 

He didn’t say anything and just tried to calm himself, he looked down on his watch and the long hand hitting 12 and the small hand reaching 6 exactly. He looked back behind him and saw the sun’s bottom sitting beautifully on the surface of the water as the sun set started to come and the orange, almost amber hue of the sun warmed the entire ceremony.

 

“All right, I’m here” Dara smiled, amused a little bit as she watched the flustered bridesmaids and maid of honour running around the room with the bride hyperventilating in front of the tall mirror. “What’s the emergency call about?” she walked towards Yoona and helped fluff up the bottom of her wedding dress that was already very fluffy.

 

“Unnie” Yoona cried, tears almost threatening to roll down her cheek and ruin the hour spent makeup.

 

“Aigoo…” she hummed and cupped the younger’s face. “Can everyone leave the room for a moment please” she said sweetly and they all nodded in response, walking out the room and quietly closing the door to give the two some privacy. “Now, tell me what the problem is?” she spoke so softly that it would have seemed that it was a conversation between sisters.

 

“I can’t do this unnie, I look bad and everything is going to be all wrong. I look fat” she slumped her hand down and looked at her reflection on the mirror, Dara chuckled and put her hand on the girl’s shoulders as she looked at the same direction, seeing both their faces mirrored.

 

“You are exquisite. You are timeless and you have the love of a man named Heechul. A man who, while you were busy buying shoes and dress, said to me: ‘I can’t believe she picked me. I can’t believe I’m marrying the most incredible woman I’ve ever met’. So that tells me that this marriage of yours is not only going to work, it’s going to last forever”

 

With every word that came from her lifted the doubts and hesitations from Yoona, her smile came back, the smile at which was mentioned not so while ago was the first reason her groom fell in love with her. “Not everything can go smoothly dear, but as long as you both have each other everything will work out perfectly” she added.

 

“Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter