BONUS CHAPTER: New OTP? - DaJi/JiDoong

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEED TO KNOW:

Russian Blue: Jiji's breed.

Tabby Cat: Dadoong's breed.

Tom: A male cat.

Dadoong’s POV

 

And so when the owner can’t do the job properly he’ll send his pet cat to do it for him, so obviously minus points for him but come to think of it, it shows his sincerity about my Dara because of going to this extent. From the way I see it this Russian Blue isn’t quite the ‘head over heels’ type, the type that would be all gaga about their owner, especially that his own is an idol who is no other than Kim Jaejoong, at the same time it seems like he’s not the one to easily give in to whatever is told to him. He’s willing to serve his cat for the exchange price of getting me to his side, with that cleared I take back what I said, I’m going to give him some points then.

 

However, just because he sent his cat to get to me that doesn’t mean I’m going to give him what he came for. Besides, just by the look and strut of this cat walking towards me –very disliking and over confident, we’re not going to like each other well.

 

“Hello” he purred quite ily if I may add but as always I had my best poker face on and brushed his greeting off like I didn’t hear him and looked towards the other pets, giving him none of my time. “I’m Jiji, it’s nice to meet you” he then added. His name is cute and he is too, sort of. Trying not to look too arrogant or anything of that kind I turned my head his way and said “I’m Dadoong and you too” then immediately turning away. Am I very good at this or what?

 

Without invitation or anything he lied down next to me, the cushion was big enough for the both of us but his presence that close was bothering me big time. He didn’t seem to mind though since he started to look comfortable just being there, I tried not to look back but with the noise of the bell tied around his neck it was very tempting and distracting. Is this a part of his plan? I don’t know, all I know is I’m starting to want to leave this wonderful spot and move somewhere he can’t follow.

 

“Is my presence bothering you?” he meowed like he just read my mind, if I had eyebrows they would be reaching the top of my head right about now with the way I opened my eyes. He sounded very cocky and sure of himself, without turning back to him of course I chuckled and shook my head. “If it was then I would have moved ages ago” I denied it and he’s never going to know.

 

Unexpectedly, he lied on his side and his head on my back. My paw went up mid air with my claws already out, sharp as they can ever be. ‘The nerve’ I thought to myself while my paw silently crept to the top of his head, touching the tip of my claw to his fur. “I don’t remember letting you lie down like that. Now get off me before my claws scratch it way to your brain and put down ‘NEVER DO THAT AGAIN’. Be careful which way to move, I can’t control my own paws sometimes” I said in the mildest threatening hiss I can give, I don’t want to show a bad first impression so I’m starting with the mild level.

 

“Are you always like this?” he asked, getting up and his arm. I rolled my eyes and answered “Yes” undoubtedly and without second thoughts.

 

“No wonder you don’t have friends” he suddenly said and I froze but didn’t let him see that.

 

“I know right … I act like a total bastard so no one will get close enough to hurt me or leave, just like how it’s always been for me” Itold him calmly like it was not a big deal that all the families I had before my Dara threw me out like some rag or that I had some disease.

 

“ … I’m sorry” he said lowly but I didn’t care anymore and got up, walking far away from him.

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

The other pets were watching the two like it was the newest drama on TV. They were enjoying the little thing going on between the two cats until it got to the part where Dadoong stood up and walked away from Jiji, they recognized the calm sad expression that filled the Tobby Cat’s eyes and then they walked towards the Russian Blue like some gang. Jiji was feeling all the guilt in the world coz of what he said that he thought was a joke.

 

Dougie, the small toy poodle, stepped forward and glared at the cat. Bearing her canine and eyes flared from anger. “Look here kitty, we don’t give a damn on who you are or who your owner is but make Doongie that said again and I’ll make sure the next time you set paws in this property you wouldn’t make it out looking the same way you did when you came in” she said in a manner that won’t make their owners think something was going on.

 

The group went after the Tabby act, planning on making him better before Dara notices the sudden landslide of her pet’s mood. Choco stayed behind, looking at the cat with an unsatisfied expression but at the same time he was sympathetic of him since he didn’t know anything about the cat’s life. The dog smiled a little then said, “Go make him feel better, Doongie is often times, well most of the times rude cocky and just full out y even for a Tom but that’s just his closed doors, once it opens I’m pretty sure you’ll turn out like Gaho who would not let the cat away from him even an inch” that left a smile on Jiji’s face, the dog left him behind so he can go distract the other dogs so he could apologize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter