The Crush or more. The Redhead who wnats to know everything. The Guy caught in the middle. The B*tch/Girlfriend.

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

The Next Day

 

Dara’s POV

 

For the first time the groom will be with us with our plan today, not that I’m complaining about Mr. Kim but it’s just better to have the one who’ll actually appreciate what we’re doing more rather than someone who’s just helping out. But honestly, its fun having him around, there’s never a dull moment with him, that is if you can consider fighting every other minute as fun.

 

Aigoo, I wonder what kind of girl can tolerate his attitude not to forget his rabid fans that would all likely die just for him to touch them and even ready to kill anyone who hurts their oppa or dongsaeng. Like I’ve said before I’ve dealt with those kinds of fans coz of my brothers but I don’t think V.I.Ps are that much compared to Cassies. I’m not saying they’re bad or mean or anything like that; I’m just saying since they debuted first compared to my boys they have stronger fans than theirs. Why am I even talking about this?

 

It’s past 8:00 am already and it still seems so early, we wouldn’t be meeting with the couple in the next hour or so but I already decided to get ready so I wouldn’t be rushing if I ever forget about the time.

 

There's also my twin sister who takes forever to pick the pair of shoes she's going to wear, clearly looking at everything she own for the perfect match with her outfit. She particularly chose to wear something I'd like to call 'dress-up-for-flirt', an outfit gladly showing her curves and her legs which usually catches boys' eyes when they're in close parameters of the girl. I just don't understand why she practically shoo them away when they're in her hands already, I mean what's the point then.

 

"The point is ..." I heard her voice loud and clear making me jump from it with the thought of her reading my mind. I feel like my life shortened by ten years. Aish. What's that corn-loving ahjumma yelling for anyway?

 

I opened my door and saw her putting on her shoes in a hurry with her bag hooked on the hand holding the phone on her ear. "My point is ... Ugh... Wait a second... Darong can you fix my shoes please" she called for me with a dying face, over exaggerated I can say but she never really had any patience and that's something we both shared. I got out of my room to fix the ribbons on her shoes while she continued her phone chat. "As I was saying, I need these fabrics in Jeremy as soon as possible. I know the date is still undecided but I want them in the house already. I understand it's hard to ship now coz of the schedules but that's why I assigned them to you coz I know you can do this. Okay, I gotta go we have a meeting with the couple I'll call again later " she finished with a sigh and looked like she was about to punch something.

 

"Other schedules dragging over yours?" I asked and she whimpered sadly like a lost puppy. "You should have asked mom for help then ..." I suggested, fixing her fringe.

 

"She already has too much on her hands, I didn’t want to bother her and besides it's nothing I can't fix anyway" she sighed.

 

We decided to leave the house already since the boredom and silence of the not so empty house will drive us insane and also she wanted to drive her 'baby' badly. That baby isn't human - that would just be ..., never mind, it's actually her car, a black Bentley just like Ji's that she bought for her birthday as a gift for herself. She was banned from using the car since she almost got in an accident and thought she was under the influence of alcohol but when dad found out she wasn't, instead of taking it away he banned her from using it for a month and now that prohibition is no longer valid.

 

"Is Jaejoong coming with them?" she asked while we waited for the red light to go green. I still cringe at the way she says his name, it's not like we decided to call our clients the same way and both decide if we can call them with their first name but it just bothers me for some reason and believe me I've tried to say his name - in the comforts of my own bathroom of course, but it wasn't coming out right, like I'll vomit or something maybe not that much but I'm not comfortable calling him with his given name.

 

"I don't know ..." I answered shortly since there was nothing to say, it's not like I can tell her anything more, I didn't inquire about that and surely I have no reason to. Besides I don't think there are any reasons for him to come.

 

"You always turn quiet when we talk about him or mention his name" she snickered and glanced to me before turning to the left of the road. She was teasing, I can just say with the way she looked at me and how she's making that face again. It's always unfair that I can't back but I don't think it’s going to stay like that for long.

 

"Well, he's not one my favorite subjects to talk about and I hardly know anything about him so what's there to say" I answered a little bit irritated.

 

She didn't say anything after that and neither did I, the car got quiet except for the song playing on the radio and it went on like that until we got to the office were surprisingly again the couple were waiting up. They’re the most excited and cooperative couple I’ve ever work with and considering they’re idols too it’s really surprising.

 

“And oh look, he came” she added a last side note before coming out of the car with a big grin on her face. Aigoo. That girl is really testing me nowadays. I followed behind her, holding out my hand and balling it into fist imagining it was her head.

 

“Hi unnies” Yoona smiled at us and waved so I had to put my annoyance over my sister aside for the time and waved back at the two.

 

“What we up to today Ms. Wedding Planner?” Heechul oppa asked with a wide smile, this guy sure knows how to treat a lady even without doing anything and so I hope I find someone like him someday or else I’d be stuck with my dad’s choice. Thinking about it is making me shudder already.

 

“We are going to visit a couple of bakeries today for the wedding and maybe pick out what kind of wedding cake you lovely couple want” I said to the two, Bom was already beside Mr. Kim talking nicely and happily with each other. Good for me my , at this rate they would turn into a better fit than me and him. “Let’s go then, I know a couple of places I’m sure you two will like and so we’ll go there first … Just follow us and we’ll lead you there” I added.

 

“Hyung, I’ll ride with Bom” Mr. Kim suddenly said out of nowhere much to my surprise to that and my blood boiling coz of my sister but I just acted cool and nodded okay with that even though no one was really asking for my opinion..

 

We got back to the car with the two following behind me, I was annoyed honestly but I didn’t why though. I just feel so agitated around me, it’s driving me crazy. Bom isn’t helping either, I just laid low and looked over my things to get myself busy.

 

“Where we going?” she asked, getting the car ready to leave.

 

“Let’s go by the river” I smiled and she gasped hearing where I wanted to go.

 

“Wow, you never took any of your clients there … I think we’ll be done early today” she chuckled thinking the same thought as I did and so she drove off.

 

There’s this small bakery just by the east side of the city where there’s rivers and trees, well pretty much not city like at all. One summer when I was around 10 we went for a short get together around that area and since I was a hyper and energetic kid who didn’t give a damn and didn’t shut up whenever someone told me to I got myself lost, the forest wasn’t that big but the problem was there were a lot of wild animals and because I was still small it freaked my parents out.

 

Anyways I heard some sound of water nearby while I was walking around trying to find my way out of the place and back, I got distracted by it and followed where it was coming from there I discovered a small secluded bakery shop owned by a sweet couple. I know what you’re thinking, the story sounds pretty a like to Hansel and Gretel where the two get’s fattened up and eaten in the end but in my case it wasn’t. The couple just got recently married and the lady really wanted to open her own shop, that was nice of the guy to make it happen although why did they choose to put it up in a place where practically no one comes around to. They said they didn’t want a big business, just something they can do when they have nothing else on their hand.

 

I still remember the cupcake the lady gave to me, it was a carrot cake with icing that made it look like a small bunny. It was the best carrot cupcake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter