Get Out

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nichkhun and Dara shared the sweet moment with nothing but happiness and light feeling as they finally got over it. They smiled at each other in a way that a stranger would think of them as lovers, two people enjoying the company of other more than they should. Just the way they fit with each other told their feelings an the look in their eyes couldn't say otherwise. But for someone who knws an unrequited emotion of one of them while the other feels not so, the situation can be confusing and the kiss can be surface another meaning than what it holds. A meaning and a feeling that was strong enough that the moment hits a person like a meteor falling down the horizon and yet again the person became broken.

 

Jaejoong stumbled back, doing his best to not break down right on that spot but as he tried to get away he felt more and more weakened. As he stepped back his feet caught onto something and made a loud noise gaining the attention of the other two. Although it was dark and the closes light impossibly clears the shadow's face, Dara knew who exactly it was.

 

"Jae" she gasped, she turned her body towards her and was planning to just throw herself in the arms of the man she loves but as she did so the idol took a step back away from her, the action hurting her in every possible way. Right then she realized that he might have seen the whole thing and could have misinterpreted it, knowing him with just the short time she's clear that he did. "Go after him, I'll be fine" Nichkhun spoke when she turned to face him, the smile on his face painted pain but as well as understanding. "Thank you" Dara said sweetly, smiling as she hugged him.

 

The embraced remained short as she pulled away and carefully darted towards the direction Jaejoong ran off to, she was determined to get everything back to it's place and wanted it very much to be fixed tonight. She couldn't see where she was going since it was very dark but didn't care about the stinging feeling around her hip and legs because bumping into something along the way. She was starting to feel a little bit frustrated but went on nonetheless.

 

"Jaejoong" he called out but only tthe echoing of her voice came back to her and the unsettling silence that came after it. Hearing the sadness and desperation in her voice didn't help her think straight. She was thinking deeply of her departure and hope whatever may happen tonight helps with her decision.

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter