Finding a way

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can you repeat the reason why you called all of us here?” Leeteuk tapped his fingers in a rhythm against the table, expression showing no hint of amusement as he and three other idols were called out by the lover boy. They all sat facing him the utmost annoyance at the boy who can be charge for kidnapping, not only did he commit the crime of kidnapping in clear daylight which is already severe but he disturbed each of their schedules for the day and for sure they were going to get the lecture when they get back.

 

“I don’t think I understood what you just said hyung” Nichkhun narrowed his eyes at the older who gulped a big lump down his throat when he noticed all the piercing stares coming from the 3. He had no time to think about how to get them in one place safely and without any problem, he wanted to talk to them and he wanted it ASAP. Now he is thinking twice if he should tell them what he was thinking of.

 

“Hyung …” G-dragon called, twirling a pen between his fingers but he did it in a way that seemed like the thing can kill once he let it out of his hands and straight at whoever he threw it at. So, kidnapping an idol from each of the three Big Houses wasn’t the brightest idea but what can he do when the way to find Dara was right staring him right at the face and literally too.

 

DAYS AGO

“Hyung, come on just tell me where Dara is. Just a country and I’ll take care of the rest” Jaejoong showed up first thing in the morning in front of Junjin’s house, pestering his hyung for one purpose and one purpose only: to find out where Dara is even if it kills him.

 

Of course his hope was almost broken when the first thing that came out of that door when it opened was the huge bulldog the legendary idol owned and much worse was it didn’t have any leash, so he’s pretty much just free bait and free breakfast if ever dog has appetite for human flesh.

 

He backed away each time the dog stepped forward, he was obviously not much of a dog fan seeing he is a cat-person. “Down boy” Junjin said and the dog ordered the instructions of his owner, he didn’t forget to pet his head of course so he stays still while he talks to the idol that is in the verge of going down to his knees to get an answer.

 

“Hyung ………… jebal” he whined cutely, holding his hand together and begging, completely throwing all the pride in him to get an answer from the older. If it was needed, the water works will be coming if the signal was made but at the moment he’s almost going to his knees begging please.

 

“And you came to me why?” Junjin chuckled, feeling very tempted to take a video of the idol and use it for future purposes that includes blackmailing and a lot of evil things. “Because, Bom won’t tell me because she doesn’t know. Hyunseung doesn’t know either though I think he’s lying, damn you don’t know when that guy is lying or not. I dare not ask Sir YG himself, I think I’m just going to get thrown out when I take a step inside his company and same goes for Big Bang. I tried Aunt Yunjoo but I got thrown out the building when I tried to, apparently Bom got me a restraining order from one of the people who hold the possible location of your daughter. Then there’s Hyegyo nuna who I know is not going to tell me anything, I can clearly see where Bom and Dara get’s there stubbornness from. So in all that is good and holy, hyung jebal tell me where I can find Dara”

 

Junjin couldn’t believe what he was witnessing right in front of him, the almighty player and idol Kim Jaejoong was on his knees now with matching teary eyes and pouty lips. If he was a girl it could have worked already but since he’s not he finds it very funny and entertaining to watch. Even though it was a youtube moment Junjin can relate to the latter, it just shows his real feelings towards his daughter and he feels happy about that.

 

“I’m going to get killed for telling you …” he trailed, rubbing the back of his neck as he looked back to see if his wife was looking out the window or listening to them. Jaejoong on the other hand stood up from his knees and started to see the light again, though it wasn’t very bright and wide it was enough for him to regain his happiness.

 

“Hyung thank you so much” he bowed 360 degrees, hurting his back even with it but he couldn’t care less. He was happy.

 

“She’s in Paris now and somewhere close by Parc floral de Paris, but where exactly? She wouldn’t say, all she said that we needed to know was that she’s doing fine and there’s no problem at all” he said, giving every bit of detail he knows and at the same time feeling a chill running down his spine like someone was watching them and someone was. She was very slyly watching from the corner of the window but did not care if she gets caught or not.

 

“That’s all I need hyung, thanks a lot that’s going to help me more than you can think” Jaejoong smiled widely, eyes twinkling and a rainbow almost forming by the edge of his eyes just by how bright his eyes smiled as well. The two didn’t talk too much, Jaejoong thanked the guy for the hundredth time before turning around and going with the smile still on his face while Junjin hesitated to go back inside knowing that there’s someone waiting for him who isn’t very happy.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“So you want us to go all the way to Paris and look for her?” Leeteuk asked and Jaejoong, frustrated at his hyung for stating the obvious nodded. The idea seemed so good because to be honest they had nothing to lose and so much to gain if they did ever succeed in their mission but Jaejoong was missing a huge, gigantic, obvious factor that can make the whole thing fail without it even starting. “I think you’re forgetting something here hyung, you’re bringing about 30 more or less kpop idols to Paris. With just one celebrity can attract a mob, what more if you have that much” Jiyong said and the other two beside him nodded in an agreement while Jaejoong gasped in realization but they knew he wasn’t giving up.

 

“Exactly hyung and it’s not like we can bring bodyguards with us since that’s just going to attract even more attention that we want” Nichkhun added but even with the additional complaint or problem Jaejoong smiled as he noticed they were in the plan just by saying the obvious. “And I don’t want to sink your ship Joong but how can we even possibly bring everyone to Paris without getting home arrested by our presidents” Leeteuk added and that just about sank the ship.
 

Right when Jaejoong was about to say something the door opened and a number of people came in. One of them carrying a lap top and looked very business-y, well it was Chaerin and the girl does just about everything like a boss. She didn't say anything and put down the laptop on the table while the rest were still walking inside, fil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter