Making Up

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for taking too long to update. This is probably the wordiest chapter I've ever done with so many describing and everything but finally I am finished and here it goes. Also, I'm greatfully thankful for all the comments you've made and it really helps me a lot so please keep the comments going <3

But before you guys get to the story mind checking this one-shot, it's not new and been there for some time now but I've come across it the other and just wanted to share again. ... But you were my first love, do check it out guys and feel free to say what you think in the comments section.  And for the KhunDara fans here's a little something, it's not new as well but I think you guys will like it, Red String of Fate. One more one-shot before you guys get on with the story, 泣かな, I will not cry. That is all and hope you guys like this upate.

 

Silence filled up the ride home, painfully accompanying for the time they got in till now. Dara sat at the back and stared out of the window, watching the raindrops hit the glass as if they were catapulted down from the clouds. The sky turned darker than it was just minutes ago, the wind angrily blowing the leaves of the fall trees and the umbrellas the people held on tightly. There was no sign for the rain to seize up, only for it to become worse as the day ends.

 

With the back of her hand, Dara wiped the single roll of tear on her cheeks and looked at it like it was the most fascinating wonder in the world. It occurred to her at that moment that whenever she cries the sky seems to go along with it, it is such a usual thing but only noticed now. She sighed heavily and again looked emptily through the window at the passing sight.

 

“I’ll be fine papa” a small curve formed on the side of when she noticed her papa looking at her through the rearview mirror. He shook his head and sent his eyes back to the road, not believing her words and Bom thought the same.

 

Dara ran her fingers through her hair back and wishing that with the process rid her thoughts of Jaejoong, but instead of doing so it just reminded her more of him. The honks and horns of the other cars stranded on the road made her mind relax a little bit, letting the loud noises hook her mind off him. With all the things coming and leaving her mind she didn’t notice that they finally reached home and the door was open for her.

 

“If you need anything, anything at all your mama and I are just a call away” her papa sighed with a smile, hugging her daughter tightly. Dara felt heavy in the comfort of her papa, wanting to stay as long as she can and is allowed to but she couldn’t let them worry to death because of her.

 

“Thank you papa” she smiled, this time much more affectionate and real. She took Bom’s held out hand and walked inside, sticking to her closely like old times though the cause is not of happy things.

 

The mood inside the house wasn’t any better, though it was certainly a bit brighter. Eugene ran towards the twins when she caught them walking in, eagerly to embrace the sisters she hasn’t seen for quite awhile now she screamed loudly with a faint laughter and giggles.

 

“Hi princess” Bom smiled at her and picked her up to her arms. The little girl wrapped her arms around the elder’s neck and pecked her cheeks. “Is Darong okay?” she looked at the latter twin and patted her cheeks with her small hands. “I’m fine baby” Dara smiled, just one more time to let the small thing be happy and not add to the number of worried people.

 

“Oh, you two are home already. Well dinner is ready in 5 okay” her mom called out from the other room, Bom looked at her sister if she was still holding on and yet again with a weak smile she pushed the three of them to the other room, leaving their bags there.

 

Everyone of the family was present and was already sitting on their seats, even with that case though the atmosphere wasn’t anything close to how it would always be like. Dara sat on her place and looked away from everyone else to just hide the obvious sadness on her face or just looked down pretending to look at her phone. It wasn’t enough though as all of them saw it clearly.

 

“Dig in” her dad tried to at least liven up the mood even just a little bit, but to no avail dinner was enveloped with the sound of silverware hitting the plate and in some occasions the small thud from the glass hitting the table.

 

“All so quiet, a very nice dinner” Jiyong mumbled to himself, but even with the softest whisper it still broke the silence between them though it was very unclear if for good or not.

 

Their dad shot a glare at the idol in which he just shrugged off and then they looked back at the twins who were the centre of that side comment, the two kept eating and didn’t give any attention to him. Both of the girls didn’t say anything, Bom knew Dara was reaching her limit and at any point she’ll detonate like a nuclear bomb. As much as Dara was good with handling anything that is work related she was very much weak when it comes to anything emotional related, she was not very worried about anything else except for the over exaggerated moping of their brothers and sisters. Surely there was time for everything and clearly two things can’t always happen at the same time.

 

“There’s already too many and two are like gone, surely it’ll get better” Tabi added in. Jiyong was already too much and adding another one even with a joking tone was more than enough to overfill Dara.

 

“Shut up …. JUST SHUT UP” along with Dara’s sudden outburst and the loud sound of her glass dropping on the floor breaking, all of them jumped and flinched with shock. All heads turned to the girl and saw her trembling hands, turned into a ball tightly until her knuckles turned white. Bom wanted to rush to her sister’s side and comfort her but she knew she needed it.

 

“It’s going to be just the same for you Tabi, for all of you if ever you find your real parents. 26 years, 26 damn years, we’ve never asked all of you for anything that you can’t do I’m sure as hell this isn’t complicated. They want to spend times with us as much as you want to spend time with us, if you don’t get the damn concept and have nothing nice to say just keep your mouth shut and get over it. Hate me or Bom for all I care, it’s not going to change anything so stop being a brat and grow up.

 

Never in their life did they ever witness their sister getting mad that way, it was like a hard wind came from nowhere and hit them hard in the stomach. More than anger however, her voice was b with pain and sadness, and it was overwhelming for them to hear. At that point they felt like they didn’t know the girl who stood up from her chair quietly and left them all speechless.

 

Leaving them with only the ticks and tacks of her heels on the floor, she made her way to her room with guilt on her chest for acting that way towards them and thinking it was unheard of. It wasn’t right at all, but everything that just happened, the seeming betrayal of Jaejoong to her for turning his heart so easily, the content of the letter she had read early on and this problem between her and Bom with their brothers and sisters were just too much to be kept in her. She knew she had to let it all go but there’s only too much a girl can take.

 

“Umm… with what’s going on with Dara right now and obviously this I think it’s best if we move to papa and mama for the time being” Bom calmly said, putting down her fork and spoon saying she was done eating. The Lee twins wanted so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter