SM, Flirtatious Fishy and a Jealous Cat!

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

“Are we telling them?” I asked the driver who looked like she was about to give the middle finger to the guy that made an overtake and making us get caught with the red light. She looked absolutely pissed and certainly not going to let the dude get away with it but much to my surprised she just sighed and frowned, probably considering it wasn’t just the two of us roaming around the city like usual.

 

“Tell who what?” she asked turning to me, she made a face when she saw the face I was giving her, she chuckled and shoved my face away.

 

“That SM’s president, their president is our god parent” I made a ‘duh’ face and she made an ‘oh’ face. I chuckled and nudged her since the light turned green already.

 

“Nah, let’s tell them when we get there. Call uncle though to let him now we’re coming over already” she said and I did what she suggested. One thing about being the adopted daughters of the president of YG is that you have the other 2 presidents of the other 2 biggest entertainment company as a relative – in a way or the other, and then have their personal number on your phone.

 

Uncle answered his phone almost immediately, something he doesn’t really do even when emergencies and this time he sounded ecstatic to hear we’re coming over early and then it hit me and I think it’s literally too … Oh no, it’s just Bom throwing something at me.

 

“What?” I asked, defensive already.

 

“We’re here and look” she pointed out in front at the group of people in line like they were welcoming royalties or something. That’s very nice of uncle, a little too nice in my opinion.

 

“Ugh. It’s nice to be treated like a princess but I don’t like it” I groaned and got out of the car to see the three with confused looks on their faces, this certainly isn’t something they see everyday even if they’re the highest paid idol of their company.

 

“Is the president of the country coming?” oppa joked and it was a bit funny I got to say but the people just looked at us like we’ve lost our minds or something like that.

 

“President Lee is expecting the 5 of you in the 4th floor, all of the groups are there already and only waiting for you” one of them said, he had a wide grin that was asking for a punch on his face while he talked and he thought no one can notice it but I did, he kept glancing over Bom, mainly her legs.

 

Nobody said anything and followed behind them, so this is probably what the idols feel like when they’re being surrounded by guards so no one can attack them or get close to them or something. It’s nice feeling guarded and protected like this but it feels like I’m going to suffocate soon.

 

I can say that YG has the best building, not just because it’s my dad’s company but come on, even with a blind eye and no side it’s incomparable but I like it thought, it feels like home like every other building.

 

Finally we got to the 4th floor and the guy wasn’t kidding when he said they were ALL there already and waiting, even the new group EXO M and K. I honestly don’t know any of them since I haven’t had the chance to look at them with much details and the only reason why I know about their group is because of dad, uncle Jinyoung and Uncle Lee’s argument over their boy groups, it was very childish if you asked me.

 

“Hey everyone” oppa just had to get all of their attention with his booming man warrior voice – well he tried, but didn’t really worked out well and I’ll keep that opinion to myself.

 

“Hey hyung” I heard Yunho talked.

 

“Look who we brought with us” Yoona followed behind him and pulled the two of us out in open space. Awkward.

 

“Unnies” and as expected we got mobbed by not only the girls but even Min.

 

“Can’t … Breathe” we both choked and they all giggled like a cute kindergarten student while Min still didn’t let go of his hold on me.

 

Before I can tell him to losen up his hold the door opened again and in came Mr. Lee Soo Man with a couple of his assistants following behind him. Bom leaned over to me and whispered “Uncle look very old with that shirt and the assistants” we tried to stifle our laughs but with him staring right at us there was no way can hide and so it came out.

 

“What are you two laughing about?” he said right at us and we heard the quick gasp of air coming from everyone behinds, turning all of them quiet with his loud voice, now that’s  a way to shut everyone up and with the whispering behind us coming from Yoona and the girls they were afraid of what was going to happen, even Min let go of me.

 

“Well first of all, that shirt isn’t working on you and the assistant thing makes you seem older” Bom said snobbishly and I nodded like her sidekick or something, if we were talking to another girl this would surely turn into a fight without waiting for anything. By the corner of my eyes I saw Teuk oppa coming up to try to pull her out but it was too late.


 

“Dara, Bom don’t …” We both heard Mr. Kim say but I shrugged it off and took a step forward, making them more anxious by the minute.

 

“And one more thing, I can’t believe you agreed with dad. You know how much we don’t like being set up with dates UNCLE” I made sure they heard the last word perfectly clear and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter