Meeting Mr. Kim

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

                                                                         ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

"It’s not going out on public yet" I said, rubbing my forehead from the headache that got worse after I took Advil.

"How come?" Yunho asked, handing me a cold, damp towel for my head.

"

Our parents decided to announce it later, after everything is ready to be planned" I answered.

We've got a day off but it didn't seem like it for me since I have to meet up with Yoona later and then drive home to talk to my mother. I don't get why I'm handling this wedding planning when the bride to be or someone else can and are supposed to be the one in my position.

"Hyung can I come with? Im bored as hell and I don't want to stay here" our maknae, Changmin, asked. His hair was messier than the usual mess which says he had a good sleep.

"

I hardly think you'll be entertained by the wedding planning Min, besides don't you want to stay home and relax or go meet up with Kyuhyun and play games?" I asked but he just shook his head no, his mouth covered and full with apple. "Fine! It's probably better than being alone. Well we have Heechul hyung but I'm going to bet he'll be too busy to come" I added.

I actually fell asleep for about 2 hours while waiting for my head to get better. The loud ring from my phone woke me up, I checked who it was and surprisingly it was my cousin Sunggyu. I picked it up and never in my life did I want to not hear his voice as much as I do now.

"Hyung! Where are you? The meeting with the wedding planner is in 15 minutes" he said trying hard not to scream from annoyance but it was pretty obvious how annoyed he is by the situation.

"I'm at the dorm, I fell asleep okay  I'm a bit grouchy right now so watch it" I sighed, walking towards the maknaes room to call him so we can leave.

"I'm right outside hyung just come out quick or we'll never stop hearing it from them" he sighed and hung up. Good thing we were both dressed up or I'd be dead for making him wait and the wedding planner wait.

The drive to the agency didn't took longer than I thought, we got 5 minutes to spare and turns out the wedding planner was at a meeting so 10 more minutes added to the waiting.

"So hyung do you know anything about the wedding planner?" Changmin poked my side, wanting attention.

"Nope" I answered popping the p on that. I looked around and was impressed by the building, very modern and interesting.

"Aunt Li gave me this folder and said to give it to you" Sunggyu said and handed me it, I've been wondering what it was since I laid eyes on it but even before I could open and read it a girl called for us.

"Mr. Kim, Ms. D i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter