Just Another Day

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

“Why the long face?” Hyunjoong asked grinning with absolute delight at my down mood. I wanted to throw something at him for showing me that face but to my dismay there was nothing in close range that I could use and lying upside down on his sofa wasn’t helping with the circulation of my blood either.

 

“I saw Suk today” I cried, covering my face with my hands and almost muffling those words. He swatted my feet with something, I think paper, and got me up to glare at him but he was nowhere, probably on the other room.

 

“and…?” he asked, this guys is seriously looking for some beating. Aigoo. But I didn’t care and just lied flat down on the sofa, looking up at the ceiling like it was going to help. Actually, nothing was helping even him rattling on and on about something wasn’t taking my mind off of him.

 

“WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE HIM?” I cried again but obviously no tears were coming down. Hyunjoong came back from the kitchen seeing he had ice cream stuck in his mouth and leaned on the sofa, looking down at me.

 

“I don’t know, maybe some force out there is trying to get you back together” he said very seriously and at that time my hand slid over a pillow lying around and that went straight to his face but he actually dodged it, making me even more irritated.

 

“You’re not helping” I groaned, sitting up properly and getting a head rush from the lack of blood in my brain. It took me a couple of seconds to feel better and when I opened my eyes Hyunjoong was sitting right in front of me, waiting for me to talk and him listening to whatever it is just like how he used to. 

 

He sat there looking like a kid with the ice cream still stuck in his mouth, he was blinking cutely reminding me of those twins that they say who looks like him. Aigoo. He really looked like them back when he was younger. He hit my leg, making me scream in pain and hit him back not caring anymore. I stopped eventually, well after I was satisfied. He looked like he just got mauled by a bear or something.

 

“Better now?” he asked and I nodded like a little girl, he chuckled and I just lied back again this time using his leg as my pillow. “I don’t get why you’re freaking out about this. I mean you’ll eventually have to see him again one way or the other”

 

He had a point, like always. This day would come anyway and there was no way of avoiding it, maybe if I move out of the country but what are the chances of meeting him wherever? I just don’t know what to say to him, it’s not that it’s awkward but it just brings back a lot of things that I prefer buried under my memories.

 

“But what am I going to say if we see each other again? We can’t just talk about what happened to the two of us, that’s long gone and forgotten already. It’s not like we can talk about our new relationships, that’s just a splash of cold water to the face” I said, getting my point exact and straight so he can’t go against it like he usually does. I like to be right most of the time but with him those moments seldom come along.

 

“Very true, but if you don’t talk to him or at least try to get over everything and have a normal friendship it’s never going to get better” he said and I just had to groan and roll my eyes. He becomes very smart in the wrong time. I look up at him and he was just smiling, he knows he’s right and he’s enjoying every moment of it.

 

“If you were in my position what will you do?” I asked and he froze on the spot, he didn’t see that one coming and it’s my turn to enjoy this. I’m sounding mean but I need to lighten up my mood.

 

“I’ll talk to him, you don’t know what he’s thinking nuna. Suk hyung is just as crazy as you. Give it a try” he said plainly and that smile on my face disappeared instantly.

 

…………….

Jaejoong's POV

“Talk about a star studded life” Heechul hyung laughed, he sat right beside me and watched the kids play around.

 

After Teuk hyung left the restaurant we just followed behind, it’s not like we can stay in the whole day until they decided it’s time to go home and besides Bom wouldn’t budge, keeping shut and all. I’m getting really frustrated, not with Dara. Of course not, that’s the last thing I’ll be doing. It’s this whole deal of everyone getting in the way of me getting to her, isn’t enough I’m against 3 other guys who have the same chance as me now the ex-boyfriend comes in the scene and jumbles everything up. Heechul hyung is not helping either.

 

“Hyung, leave me alone” I whined. Scooting away from him and hugging my legs closer. He had decided to come join my peaceful bench when he was just having fun playing something with the others. Donghae seemed like he forgot totally about everything and Bom was having her moment with Siwon.

 

“If you think about it, D should just really join the entertainment industry” hyung talked again, and I wasn’t liking his presence at all. That’s the last thing that I want to happen, now that she’s not even a celebrity she’s getting a little more attention that I want so what more if she’s a celebrity.

 

“Hyung you’re not helping right now” I whined, pushing him away like a little kid and he just laughed. It would be nice if he actually helps me with this since he too, just like the rest of our family, wants D a part of it just as much as I do and probably even more.

 

“EX Jae, EX” he air quoted that and he looked  a little funny actually but I ignored that a listened to him go on, “Meaning past and you’re the future, well hopefully” he joked and I wanted to hit him but that won’t go unpunished by the bride to be.

 

“But what if the ex wants to be the present and stays for the future?” I asked childishly but I couldn’t care less, I don’t want that spot to be taken by no other than me.

 

“Then you just have to make sure that doesn’t happen. Besides bro, you have Bom with you, I don’t think there would be much problem” he’s actually saying something that makes sens

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter