Birthday Gift?

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

My parents were sulking when I got home, they finally made up but they were quite mad at me for not getting home for their dinner date. It wasn’t my fault and I have someone to vouch for me, the Kim family had insisted that I stay for dinner and they’ll cook since it’s been long since they had everyone home for a family dinner. I couldn’t say no since 3 of them was almost begging and Heechul oppa added to that, now I’m facing my parents and even my siblings – except for Bom, who are ignoring me like I just miss their birthday. Getting them to be okay with me again is a hard task, especially when it comes to the 3 youngest. Aigoo, I’m going to get gray hairs coz of them.

 

“What happened that you can’t come home?” Bom said, eating popcorn and lying freely on my bed while I got changed. At a time like this almost everyone would be here in my room creating some noise or something but since we’re not on good terms it’s just her.

 

“They wanted me to stay over for dinner and I couldn’t say no …” I sighed, walking out of the bathroom and sitting beside her whose eyes were focused on the screen.

 

“They? By they who specifically?” she sat up, eyeing me weirdly. I have a feeling she’s having some thought in her head about me and Mr. Kim.

 

“By ‘they’ I meant the parents … see Bom, I don’t understand what you see on Mr. Kim that you want to pair me up with him. It’s not like he likes me anyway and we’re complete opposite” I groaned, lying back and giving up on the world for those couple of seconds. I’m not exactly tired but with all the things going around my head it’s just the same.

 

“Oh contraire mademoiselle, he likes you and everybody can see it except for you. You’re as dense as water, you may see through guys like Donghae and that Wooyoung kid but when it’s somewhat the reality your eyes are as close as when Dae’s smiling” she said and I just can’t help but laugh at the comparison she made, if he was hear Dae would have probably throw a cute fit about his eyes. “The dress fitting is the day after tomorrow, I’ll plan something that would make you see he likes you and if you still don’t believe me then you’re eyes are really as small as Dae’s when he’s smiling” she added, I rolled my eyes and tried to hit her face but I wasn’t looking at where my hands were so I was pretty much hitting the bed.

 

My eyes turned to the clock and the small hand had just hit twelve, I smiled and turned to Bom.

 

“Happy birthday sis” I said, getting up and jumping on top of her. We both laughed but she hugged me back. “Happy birthday to you too sis … We’re 25” she sighed and at that we both sat up facing the mirror opposite from us. “We’re getting old” we both said at the same time and then laughed again.

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

2 idols had their ears pressed hardly against the door of their second nuna, trying to eavesdrop on what they were talking about but since the door was thick they hardly heard anything and backed away giving up. Though when they looked at each other they smiled slyly and went to their oldest hyung’s room where the others were staying at, carefully to not make any noises they leaped like impalas across the hallway.

 

“Hyung, they just greeted each other happy birthday” Ri said with a little frown on his face, he obviously wanted to greet their nunas happy birthday too but at the moment they were playing cold towards one of them, they were quite surprise to see things going their way for once.

 

But the twins were a bit sad that they weren't there at struck of midnight to greet their two oldest sisters happy birthday like they always did, although they were planning a surprise for the two it was still different to be the earliest to greet them and they all felt the same way. Actually, all of them were sad about that but they can’t just back out with their plan now that it seemed like it’s going to go well according to their plans. Or would it?

 

The morning after was no different for Dara, when she woke up no one even bothered to tell her that breakfast was ready and that everyone was already downstairs eating already. None of them spoke to her aside from the maids and Bom, they didn’t even at least wish her a happy birthday which really hurt her bad and Bom clearly saw that. The older of the two kept her temper in for Dara, not wanting to spoil their birthdays even if it’s already starting to be the worst birthday ever. Dara thought the sulking part would have faded through the night but it seemed like it just got worse.

 

“D, what are you doing today?” Bom asked, breaking the almost deafening silence on the breakfast table. Even if none of them showed any care about that question, even if they didn’t turn their heads towards one of them they were all listening carefully to what she was going to say.

 

“I’m going to Busan today. I have meetings with a couple of manufacturers for the wedding” she said coldly, the boys almost choked on whatever they were eating or drinking, obviously surprised to hear that there is a big chance for their surprise birthday party to fail. They shot glares at the twins but they didn’t seem to notice it, even Dara who can sense that a mile away.

 

“What time are you getting home?” she asked again, it was like she knew what the boys’ wanted to ask badly but the truth is she wanted to know for her own sake since she didn’t know about the whole plan either, even the ‘ignore Dara’ plan.

 

“Depends on how long each meetings are, but I’m sure it would be around 10 or maybe later. If I’m too tired to drive home I’ll just probably stay in a hotel and drive home early in the morning in time for the dress fitting” again, like completely losing hope for perhaps a birthday party surprise Dara didn’t even turn to look at anyone when she answered and even getting up to leave already.

 

“Awe, I was hoping we can go birthday shopping” Bom frowned looking at Dara. It was rare for the older twin to act like that even in front of her siblings or her parents and just to her twin sister, the younger of the two just chuckled at her cute face.

 

“We can go tomorrow or the day after but now I gotta go if I don’t want to get stuck on traffic” she said, kissing Bom’s head and heading towards the door. She sounded like she was giving them hints on what the special occasion was, they all obviously felt guilty over the fact that their sisters were very sad on the day when they’re supposed to be the most happiest. They all turned to Ji, giving him dagger like glared for coming up with the idea to ignore Dara.

 

“If you need me I’ll be at the office the whole day” Bom followed after, taking her things with her and kissed Baby Seunghyun and Eugene goodbye. That just meant she was going to literally stay there the whole day, until the day is done which is at struck of 12 that only made it worse for the Dragon leader. When one Park Twin isn’t there the other is very much unlikely to show up.

 

When she was gone they all jumped Jiyong, blaming him for the whole surprise birthday party failing badly and of course for their nunas/unnies being sad on their birthday.

 

“Why in the world did you come up with that idea?” Tabi took his head on a head lock, while the two girls started to hit him but not that hard. They didn’t care at all about their parents there watching them even though they were practically killing the guy.

After the very violent morning – for Jiyong that is, the problem wasn’t close to getting fixed and it seemed to have worsened when the twins weren’t picking up their calls or responding to their text messages. Tabi gave up on that for awhile and left the house to go meet up with his friends thinking maybe he’ll figure out something.

 

Meeting up at their usual place the Big Bang member came in and the first he saw was Hyunjoong and Nichkhun arguing with each other over something the others didn’t know, those were Yoochun, Jaejoong, Junsu, and surprisingly Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Donghae, Siwon and Heechul  was there too.

 

“Hi” he said dryly and sat down beside Jaejoong but just ended up between the Thai Prince and Jiho sunbae, with their eyes that only meant they knew the situation and maybe even something more.

 

“I called just awhile ago to great her a happy birthday and she was crying while she said I was the second one to greet her a happy birthday. CHOI SEUNGHYUN what did you do to Dara?” Nichkhun erupted, unable to hide the burning irritation inside of him while Hyunjoong just nodded and the others finally got what they were arguing about earlier.

 

“She was crying?” Tabi asked, eyes getting teary and the guilt was all over his sad expression.

 

“Even Bom nuna wasn’t too happy about it either. What can the 5 of you do to make the two girls this sad on their birthday” Hyunjoong said, hitting Tabi’s head without any regret.

 

‘It’s her birthday today’ Jaejoong thought and smiled unconsciously.

 

“We’re sort of ignoring her” Tabi said to them, looking away and biting his lip from regret of doing what she just said.

 

“Why?” Nichkhun was really restraining himself from just smacking the guy dead for doing that to Dara especially now that it’s her birthday and she’s supposed to be treated like a princess, like a goddess.

 

“Because she came home last night and missed the date, Ji thought it would be good for the surprise part we planned later but now she’s on her way to Buson and wouldn’t come home till probably tomorrow” he explained and both Jaejoong and Heechul looked at each other, realizing it was their fault the girl was sad on her birthday.

 

“That would be our fault, she was by our place yesterday and our parents wanted her bad to stay” Heechul  confessed but the 3 only glared at Jaejoong since they sort of know something about the lingering feelings the idol have towards their rabbit even when they all know it was wrong, at least at the time.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” he asked a little bit offended, it was true though it really is his fault. He practically begged his mom and his aunt to ask her to stay.

 

“No reason” they all said at the same time and looked away at the same time too but it was obvious they still glared at him through the corners of their eyes.

 

“I think I can help with that” Heechul grinned, getting up from his ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter