MeetThe Kims Part 2

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

I was too annoyed yesterday, with those two seriously flirting with each other even when they said they weren’t. I couldn’t shake her smile off my head, just the way she blushed and her lips curved every time Donghae said something or not even saying anything and just looked at her. My blood boils seeing that and what more is that I can’t do anything since I’m still too bound with Jinae.

 

So here I am now, lying lazily on my bed in my house – well my parents’ house but still it’s mine, I’m their son- anyways, there’s nothing to do today since Heechul hyung and Yoona finished whatever they needed to do yesterday. Even if I wanted to visit her, which I do, I can’t just go barging in her office and demand that I stay there. It didn’t really work out well the last time we did that and I’m sure she wouldn’t like it if we do it again.

 

Rolling back and forth until something comes to my head I heard noises from downstairs, I didn’t bother to get up and see what was happening since it probably has nothing to do with me. It was already 10:30 and I was still in bed, there’s nothing to do anyway so might as well stay here until I can things get interesting.

 

“Hyung” disturbing my peaceful morning Gyu knocked on my door, I didn’t need to see his face to know it was him, just hearing his voice is a dead give away at that, just ask his fans.

 

I only groaned though but didn’t move, if I do nothing he’ll just go away but that didn’t happen, he kept knocking and knocking like it was the only thing he can for his entire life. There was a huge vase right on my bedside table, I could have just easily threw it at the door making it break and getting him to get away but I know better than play with my mom’s vases even if it’s in my room and practically my property.

 

“Hyung, Uncle Daeho’s looking for you. He said to go down now” and he dragged my dad’s name to this, what can my dad possibly want early this fine, boring day? It didn’t matter though my dad’s a persistent person just like his nephew, well pretty much everyone in the family. I got up, not forgetting to tell the hamster that I’ll be down after I change.

 

A lot of people doesn’t know or maybe knows already, I’m not sure I don’t pay much attention to things that doesn’t concern me. Anyways, my dad, Kim Daeho, is the older twin brother of my uncle, Kim Taeho, who is Heechul hyung’s dad. It’s not just that, my mom, Kim Mili, is the younger twin sister of my aunt, Kim Mihi, obviously hyung’s mom. We all live in a mansion, big enough to occupy all of our needs; my family is on the left side and hyung’s in the right side. I have 4 other brothers, Kim Himchan of B.A.P, Kim Myungsoo or best known as L of Infinite, Kim Yukwon or best known as Ukwon of Block B and our youngest, Kim Jongin or best known as Kai of EXO-K. Our cousins would be Kim Heechul of Superjuinior, Kim Taeyeon of SNSD, Kim Sunggyu of Infinite, Kim Hyunah of 4Minute and their youngest Kim Jonghyun or best known as JR of Nu’est. We don’t have many interactions on screen since it’s rare that we’re all in the same place at the same time but if we are all together it’ll be one hell of a family day.

 

For some unknown reason everyone was at home at the time, surprising the hell out of me to see all of the men in the house seated and having a nice breakfast. The girls are probably still sleeping they are after all the only 2 princesses of the Kim Family.

 

“Dad, why’d you call for me?” I asked half annoyed and half happy to see everyone for the first time in a couple of months.

 

“Nothing, I just want you out of your room” he answered with amusement in his voice, I frowned at his early teasing. I’m in no mood for jokes and laughter and all this smiling, it just reminds me of someone I’d want to tie somewhere far so he can’t come near my special someone.

 

Gyu came out from the kitchen, in his hands was a tray of cookies, crackers and tea. I raised a brow at him, since when did the hamster started drinking tea? The last time he tried he almost choked and swore to never drink any kind of tea for the rest of his life. That wasn’t the only thing that caught my eyes though, he was smiling stupidly, like a guy in love while he made his way around the table.

 

“Gyu, where are you taking that?” I asked, his smile was bothering me and I need to know what was going on with him. Heechul hyung snorted and Jongin laughed with him, was I missing a joke or something?

 

“D nuna is here talking to mom and aunt Li, I’m just bringing this over to them” when things are going good then the timing is right on, well it’s not that good. Right when he said that I was drinking orange juice and well, it’s obvious what happened next, I sprayed it all out right on Myung and Kwon’s face.

 

“HYUNG~” they both whined while everybody behind was laughing. I didn’t pay any attention to them since they already have enough of that and went with Gyu to deliver the tray. Of course I didn’t show myself and just peeked from behind the wall.

 

There she was, sitting in between the mother’s of the house with a smile on her face that never seemed to have left ever since I met her. Well maybe when we’re arguing but that’s not the point. She’s very pretty even with just simple clothes like that and her hair messily tied up and light makeup. Unconsciously, I found myself smiling with just her presence near.

 

“If you want to go over just go” dad snuck up behind me, making me fall down on the floor with my hand on my chest feeling like my heart stopped beating that moment.

 

“Dad … never again” I groaned, having a hard time getting up and he just left like that. I stood up and he was over by mom’s side already along with Uncle Tae with Aunt Hi.

 

My eyes immediately shifted towards her, watching her laugh and smile at whatever they were talking about. I don’t understand how a girl like her even exists and I can’t understand why I didn’t meet her earlier.

 

DARA’s POV

 

No wonder Heechul oppa is very open and social with almost everyone, he got it from his parents. I absolutely love talking with Mrs. Hi, she’s such a wonderful and nice person. A bit shy but when she opens up she’s the best person to talk with when someone has a problem. Mrs. Li on the other hand was nothing like his son, Mr. Kim, he probably had more from his dad. She’s the same with her sister, but more social which is probably why Mrs. Hi gave the responsibility of his son’s wedding over to her younger twin sister. Seeing them just reminds me a lot of me and Bom.

 

Right then when we Mrs. Li was about to get to the of her story my phone rang. I was about to ignore it but the big flash of the person’s name across the screen I didn’t have a choice but excuse myself, she looked a bit sad for the call disturb the story but I can’t ignore it, she gave me a smile though when I turned around and answered it.

 

“Oh dad, what’s going on?” I asked, a bit worried since he’s not really the person to call just to ask how it’s going or something like that.

 

“Darong~” he answered almost crying and I couldn’t help but giggle at how cute he sounds like. Him calling at this time of the day just means he and mom got in an argument and mom’s ignoring him, dad’s the type of person that doesn’t like being ignore and doesn’t like being in the wrong side so I’m guessing he’s calling to ask for help. “Your mom is ignoring me, what do it do~” he sounds just like Ri when he’s in the same position with Jiyeon. I wonder what my family will do if they don’t have me.

 

“Calm down dad, first of all what happened?” I asked, first I need to know what happened so I know what to say and which side to take. It’s never good to not know what’s going on inside the Yang Family.

 

So he went on for about 5 minutes telling me what happened and it wasn’t big actually, just a little lover’s quarrel that’s all but this time dad needs to make his move before mom get’s more annoyed with him. Before telling him though I looked back at the 2 couples waiting in the living room and bowed my head, dad was really taking up the time with this.

 

“Here’s what to do, don’t call mom or anything just let her cool off and it’ll be much better by tonight. Ask umma to cook pasta, as Italian as she can get okay. Then outside by the gazebo, set up a round table. You know the white lights for Christmas, take them out and just wrap them around the poles, it’s not a big deal if it’s messy. Ask Minrae to get out the MomDad table setting, she’ll know what to do with it … My babies are by the studio right? Okay dad, other than that don’t do anything at all, especially something that’ll make mom more upset. I’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter