Just a Little Big Bang Drama

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                       ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

“Come on nuna you’re late for work, didn’t you say you’re going to be looking at some locations today? GET UP” I heard Bae talking to me and even trying to tickle me, for the first time it didn’t work and only started to annoy me. After the whole afternoon yesterday with those boys I don’t think I could have another one like that again.

 

I thought at first they’ll just be like my brothers, fighting with each other and getting on each other’s nerves and they were not until they started to argue just because of those damn invitations. I nerve thought I’ll be a person who’ll be stopping a fight, I’m not capable of that what more if it’s a fight between boys who are like twice the size of me.

 

“Bae, go away nuna wants to sleep” I groaned, covering my head with my blanket and shooing him away. He just chuckled and started to bother me again, we both know he’s not going to stop until he wakes me up so might as do before he goes to certain extents. “I’m up” I grumbled, sitting up.

 

I got down still not really awake, a good thing about being the daughter of the agency’s president is that I can come to work late although I never tolerate being late, sometimes I come late and can’t do anything about it. When I go to the kitchen both mom and dad were already gone and left a very silent breakfast.

 

Bom was out of sight though I’m pretty sure she hadn’t left yet, walking to my chair I looked at everybody else’s faces most of them were bored with the side of awkwardness while 2 in particular are really feeling off and not even talking to each other like they always do.

 

“What’s going on?” I asked but the only answer I got was the sound of forks and spoon hitting the plate and it was really irritating. Not even one of them looked up or did anything. “I’m going to repeat what’s going on” I talked louder than I ever did when I talked to them, they were surprised to my sudden outbreak and looked my way.

 

“Whoah sis, calm down” Bom said coming from the kitchen with her phone on her hand. “What’s wrong?” she asked and I held out my hand showing her the depressed siblings we have.

 

“Bae come with me outside” I said and he jumped up surprised, I didn’t wait for him to say anything and walked to the backyard, he followed quietly and then I closed the door.

 

“What’s going on?” I asked again, his face was different to how he was when we woke me up probably to not let me think something was wrong and trying to not tell me something was wrong but he ought to know nothing bad happens in this family that doesn’t go through me.

 

“Me and Jiyong go into a fight” he said lowly his head turning the other side and putting it low. Then I saw the purplish bruise right by his lips, covered nicely with a thick apply of makeup.

 

I sighed and touched the bruise, he winced a little bit and I pouted ever more. A fight between the two almost never comes and when it does it’s always hard and physical so we always try to patch things up quickly before an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter