Short Water Park Date, Jae and D not getting a long with each other and a KISS DARE

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Nick held my hand and we were walking along side the soon to be married couple, Taecyeon and Bom were behind us in a very awkward atmosphere. This day is already getting better and better already, I can’t wait to actually get on the rides.

 

“We’re so going to get killed when we get back but who cares it’s my birthday” Nick said before pulling me towards the largest and highest water slide they had. He was sitting behind me, we decided to go down together since I wasn’t good with heights. He pushed us down and I hoped he could have told me first before doing so. I was hella screaming all the way down but not from fear but because it was fun, like a whole lot of fun. Then we finally got to the end of the slide, we were both laughing too hard and loud I didn’t realize the lineup of idols sitting right on the other side by the benches, looking very bored.

 

I got a handful of water and threw it at them, getting them wet a little but it was enough to get them mad and that started the chase. If it wasn’t for Nick carrying me on his back – it was actually not that comfortable since I was wearing a 2 piece bikini, at which I got a long conversation with Tabi, and he was half . It’s not really your best choice of a getaway.

 

It got more fun coz of it too, who knew sneaking everywhere just to not get seen and at the same time ride everything was much more fun than anything I had a lot of fun with – since I can’t remember then that means I’m actually having a lot of fun, well not until I lost Nick and I was just walking around like a loner.

 

“Why are you walking alone, you know it’s not that safe for a girl like you?” someone said from the shadows, it was just by my left a narrow hallway leading to somewhere and there wasn’t much light inside too but it didn’t stop me from knowing who’s it was.

 

“Then I’d just have to show them I can take care of myself, I’m not a black belter if I can’t protect myself” I snorted, leaning my back against the cold wall and looking over the huge crowd of fans watching their idols have a water fight.

 

I was going to walk away and leave him alone and sad, if he just goes out from hiding then he wouldn’t be alone and sad, he is after al Kim Jaejoong. A hand caught my arm and pulled me back to the darkness, it felt like kidnapping minus the part where you don’t know who it is. Yelling is the first thing I should do but with his hand covering my mouth that isn’t possible.

 

“Stop moving around will ya, I’m not going to do anything bad” he groaned when I bit his hand, serves him right for not telling me anything first. Anyways, he finally let go of me and showed me where he took me. It was very pretty, a small Jacuzzi in a secluded area but it was still pretty and on the other side was a terrace – sort of, where you can see everything that’s going on downstairs. “I’ve been watching you run all around from here” he said with much entertainment on his voice and I don’t like it, the only time he was happy is when he was torturing me or seeing me pouting.

 

“If I didn’t know better I’d think you’re stalking me” I snorted, leaning over the railings and looking at whatever the idols were doing. Wonder what he’s doing her all alone when he could just join the others bring more fans over.

 

He didn’t say anything back, much to my surprise he just looked at the same way I did without saying anything. This could be nice, I mean the quiet but when with him it’s just too awkward that I can’t even breathe. Does he have this aura around him or is it just with me? He’s chick and has a cold face but the coldness just comes in and freezes you all over.

 

“This is awkward so I’m leaving” I said, not that he’ll care anyway but I think he’ll do since he was the one that dragged me all the way here being mysterious and all. The stairs was only 3 feet away, I could have left with no problem at all but he just had to pull me back to stop me … and of course falling back, then the expected came, in some way unexplainable he managed to turn me around and making me fall over while I was facing him. A thud was heard when we fell back but it sounded more like a slap since his hit the wet floor, that must have hurt a lot but he didn’t say anything though, didn’t even show any sign of pain or anything and helped me up after. “Aish, who told you to stop me?” I groaned, wiping his back with the towel I grabbed by the Jacuzzi.

 

He pouted and let me wipe his back better, “Who told you to leave?” he turned the blame to me and I grumbled before hitting his back with my palm, he yelped in pain but it was his fault for blaming me. “Who told you to bring me here?” I argued back, almost rubbing the towel on his reddened back.

 

He couldn’t think of a comeback and the smile of victory lit up my face, I may look like a small girl but I don’t easily back out especially to a rude, self centered, ignorant, insensitive, arrogant who doesn’t know a thing about girls. That last part might be wrong since I heard he’s one hell of a player but the others are totally on the spot and I’d like hear him say otherwise.

 

“There you’re done” I said, putting the towel aside and stood up to leave this time keeping my hands to myself so he has nothing to grab me back with. “Wear this” he said, throwing what looked like a shirt right at my face, I took the towel again and threw it the same way and hitting his face the same way too. “I don’t want to get something from a guy like you” I groaned and putting the shirt down.

 

I didn’t want to be near him for too long since he brings out the EVIL in me and that’s not really what I want to show the others but he really just have to be stubborn and pushy, I should add that to his definitions. He locked me with his arm around my neck, a good way of stopping me from moving or I could just step on his feet or bite his arm but since I’m a NICE PERSON I let it pass this time.

 

“Are you trying to be nice?” I asked, poking his cheeks and puffing mine. He turned to the side and almost bit my finger; I slapped his shoulder lightly for that. “Yes, I don’t want Tabi to be depressed and everything if something happens to you” he reasoned out and it was a good one so I just nodded.

 

“Yeah, I found nuna” Changmin then showed up out of nowhere, he seemed happier than usual to see me. “Hi nuna, hey hyung” he smiled, walking towards. Mr. Kim was still fixing the shirt when there’s really nothing more to fix so I swatted his hands away making him chuckle, there was nothing funny about it I don’t understand him at all.

 

“What’s up Min?” I asked the maknae.

 

“Min? Since where were you that close?” the older commented, I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Changmin chuckled, he looked like he was amused by his hyung being annoying, I bet I’m the only one who finds it otherwise but if they wer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter