One Day I

The Wedding Planner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And where do you think you’re going?” Damn, just when I thought it was all safe and clear to walk out of the room, through the hallway unnoticed and unheard then out to the beach I forgot one factor to this whole escape plan, the guy sleeping beside me was very perceptive and observant with his surroundings.

 

Pretending to not hear him and still walked towards the white-sand beach beside my house, chances are he’s going to come after me along the way calling Bom with him too but if that happens though he’ll be too late as I’ll be in a small boat rowing towards the reception area. When it comes to escaping, my mind is built to make a plan with holes and pure success is the result.

 

“Dara you’re room is not that high off the ground, I can just jump down easily” he said calmly and I cursed in my head. Well, most of the times my escape plans are flawless but sometimes they aren’t as brilliant as the ones before. “I don’t care” I yelled and started running towards the small boat seemingly waiting for me by the shore.

 

“Aish” I heard him cure a bit and then another thud, signaling his graceful descend on the ground. ‘Oh . Oh , I’m going to get caught’ I thought to myself and right then Khun caught me, slinging me up his shoulder effortlessly and walking back to the house. “Khun, put me down this instant. I order you” I yelled, hitting his back and flailing around. He just laughed and smacked my . He’s so not getting the end of this later.

 

“Fine, but I have to go with you wherever you are going” he stopped and I nodded my head even though he didn’t see it, putting me down the ground he held onto my hand just to make sure I’m not going to run away from him.

 

It was a good idea to bring him along since he rowed the whole way there, though the silence between us was unbearable the subtle music of the waves and the birds flying over us went through that. It was kind of obvious that he wanted to talk about what happened yesterday and I didn’t want to, but I know the topic is going to open up sooner or later.

 

“You’re thinking too much Khun, just let it all out” I smiled, surprising him with the sudden breaking of the silence enveloping us. He chuckled, bright gleam lighting up his face or it’s probably just the sun but he looked much better now. “You’ve gotten into liking of that nickname aren’t you?” he asked and I noticed he was right. “What? The name is cute and I like it, so whatever complaints you have it’s not valid for any arguments” I stuck my tongue at him and he chuckled again, that time we finally reached the rocks.

 

Helping me out like the gentleman he sometimes wants to pose as, he held his out for me to take so he can help me out of the boat and safely to the rock. “Well thank you dear sir” I smiled. “The pleasure is all mine my lady” he replied in the same manner.

 

I was very much relieved that the explosion didn’t cause any loss of the area, just that rock went off into bits and that was it. Seeing the site almost finished gave me a sense of satisfaction that so much was done for the time I was gone and no one was supervising.

 

“Come on, let’s walk and talk” he called and skipped over his side, hooking my arms around him while he led the way.

 

“So tell me, in more details why you were like that with Jae hyung and Minah?” he asked that dreaded question with that dreaded name.

 

“I guess I was just feeling a bit neglected when he said that and I acknowledge that what I did was a bit childish but can you blame me Khun? I finally opened up to someone and all this happened” I sighed, kicking a pebble on the way.

 

“You’ve got to understand that at this point between you two nothing is established yet, I’m not siding with hyung but before you do anything rash talk to him first or don’t break things up okay” we stopped walking and he was looking down at me like he was my oppa, I was glaring at his wise words and he couldn’t help but grin knowing he got to me.

 

“I hate it when you go all wise on me” I groaned and tried to push him away but without luck I almost fell and he held my hand, threatening to let go of me if I don’t say anything and he’s not bluffing. “Fine, thank you” I said out of desperation.

 

The rowing back to the shore was much livelier than the one to the rocks and it had a bit of splashing and some threats when we get down. With the first opportunity that showed up I ran inside, screaming my lungs out for help. “Yah, you are going to get it” he yelled at me and that made me run faster, good thing the back door was open.

 

“Dad, papa, mom, mama” I was yelling the whole way in the house, good thing everybody was already awake or it’s not only Khun who I have to face. Everybody was by the dinner table, waiting for breakfast and the 4 I was looking for just happened to be all together and so with that I ran towards them and hid behind them.

 

“Good morning everyone, you come out of here now” Khun smiled at everybody but then his eyes narrowed when he turned to me I chuckled.

 

“What is wrong now?” Dad asked, ruffling my hair.

 

“Khun is picking on me” I said with the most ‘princiest’ voice and tone I can ever use to get my parents to side with me.

 

“Yah Nichkhun, what is the meaning of that?” papa glared at Nichkhun, and he whimpered – well not literally, like a puppy and backed away but he was surprised though with papa’s intrusion with all of this and I forgot he still didn’t know.

 

“Papa, Khun threatened to throw me in the water” I frowned cutely and hugged him.

 

“Jin hyung is your papa … what? I really need to catch up with you” he said, eyes widened with disbelief.

 

“Only if you stop threatening me” I grinned and again the glaring came back. “Fine” he said through gritted teeth and I giggled.

 

“Uncle, auntie are you leaving today?” I asked Jaejoong’s parents along with Heechul oppa’s parents and they nodded with much disappointment. “Along with everyone else?” I asked again and the idols all nodded.

 

“I don’t want to go yet” Myungsoo whined cutely and they all gasped witnessing that, I chuckled. I can see the ice prince isn’t much of the aegyo person around hjs family or act cutely whenever.

 

“Don’t worry Myung, we have to go back too since there are still things needed to settle” I smiled and ruffled his hair, the frown that was pasted on his face was then relieved with a smile.

 

“What about the site unnie?” Hyunah asked.

 

“Heyju unnie will be back today to finish everything up, while that is going on I will have to meet with people for the decorations and everything since your brother’s wedding is in a week added to that if there’s still the bachelor and bachelorette party” I said and Heechul oppa along with the buys all had a big smile in their faces. “In which no stripper whatsoever is going to be requested” Yoona said in a matter of fact tone and they all glowered at her.

 

“If the bride and the grooms want we can just have one huge club party” Bom suggested, she just woke up and came down obvious with her messy hair and yawning. Give it to her to suggest something like that, though it’s nothing big her parties tend to go in the bad end often times.

 

“I’m good with that” Chul oppa and Yoona said at the same time.

 

“We can have it at NB, make it a close night and only just you and your guests” dad offered and seems like the deal was made already.

 

Bom sat next time me and laid her head on my shoulder, yawning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter