YOU ARE MINE....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

Thank you so much for subscribing my story, and thank you for the comments… love it all.

 

Thank you

 

AILYNN

__________________________________________

“Hyung, what was that? Are you dating her?” ask Daesung when they back to their waiting room. TOP don’t say a word just ignore the young man.

“OH .. come on, what a big deal. Tell us, if you not I will ask Yoona herself.” said Seungri. TOP look at him with a look that don’t you dare before he look back at the mirror before him. But seungri ignore the look and push some number on his phone;

 “Yoona shii….” But before he can say something TOP take the phone from him. It was surprise because like a speed of light he was stand next to Seungri.

“Hello Seungri shii….,” answer Yoona on the other side of line.

“How come you have his phone number? Do you have mine?” ask TOP seriously.

“Oppa,”

“Wait me at your waiting room, I’ll be there,”

“Here, you will come here? NOW?” ask Yoona but TOP already ends the call.

“Hyung,” said Seungri when TOP gives back his phone.

“Don’t ever call her if it not important,” said TOP. GD just smile, without saying a word he already know that Yoona must be special to TOP because he only like that to the person who important to him.  The only question is when it is that Yoona become special to TOP hyung.

 

“Yoona, what happen?” ask Jessica who sit next to Yoona at the sofa in the waiting room.

“Does Seungri say something that make you shock?” ask Jessica again.

“No.. No.. It not Seungri, it TOP oppa,” said Yoona.

“What should I do, he said he will come here,” said Yoona looking at Jessica.

“Now.. now.. Yoona … take a deep breath and tell us who want to come here?” ask Tiffany. Yoona take a deep breath and,

“Oppa, he said he will come here. He was unreasonable. He is asking me why I have Seungri oppa number and not his number. And because of that he wants to come here. He is sooo unbelievable,” Yoona look at her members and then she remember that she have chanting all along without given them any clues what really happen.

“Oh my, I am sorry… I keep it all this time… but I don’t know where I should start,” said Yoona looks with her pity eyes to her members.

“Do you want to tell us now that you are dating TOP oppa?” ask Taeyeon with a smile. Yoona don’t know what should she said and at the end she just can nod her head.

“Oh Yoona, I though you will fall in love with your Seo Joon,” said Soo Young.

“But I never heard you talk anything about TOP oppa,” said Yuri which make the others nod their head.

“Sorry Yuri ahh…. It just sudden, and it must be shock because it TOP oppa. He seems not suitable with me right?” Yoona look at the others.

“But if unnie like him, I must support you,” said Seohyun who go sit next to Yoona and hugging her hand.

“Yea.. It not about suitable or not, it is about your happiness. Maybe we don’t know him as much as you know him,” said Taeyeon.

“Actually, I also don’t know him,” said Yoona slowly.

“Of cause you don’t know more about him. But in time you will know him because if you in a relation with him you will learn about him,” said Jessica. Yuri although feel left out because Yoona as her roommate before this always talk to her everything especially about boys keep it hidden from her about her new relationship. But when she think about it, maybe Yoona still not comfortable about the relationship which it so obvious TOP oppa is not Yoona type. Yoona also never once as she remember talk to TOP oppa accept just now.

“Yoona, I feel left out because you don’t tell me but I will forgive you because I think maybe you don’t tell us because you still not sure about him yet. But whatever happen, I will support you ok,” said Yuri.

“Thanks.” And at that time someone knock their door and it was TOP oppa. He bows his head to SNSD members. Behind him was others Big Bang members. They want to know what TOP will say when he said on phone that he will go and see Yoona. TOP; without word look directly at Yoona.

“ Oppa,” said Yoona. TOP smile at her and walk directly to her. He pulls his hand out showing his palm up to Yoona.

“What?” ask Yoona.

“Your phone?”

“Whaeyo?” But because TOP with his eyes asking Yoona give her phone to him, Yoona put her phone on TOP palm. TOP push some number on Yoona phone and there are ringing on other phone. He pulls his phone out from his pocket and push the end call button. Then he writes something at Yoona phone;

“Now you have my numbers, and don’t ever answer any call from any other man. It goes to him as well (point at Seungri), I don’t like it.” Then he bow again to SNSD members and walks past s out from SNSD waiting room.

“I think I cannot be your fanboys anymore Yoona shii, because our hyung is a jealous man,” said GD with smile and bow to other SNSD members before run to followed TOP.

“Sorry, I don’t know anything,” said Taeyang and Daesung nod his head too. Both of them also run to follow their hyung.

“Err… my hyung, he is difference,” said Seungri and with that he also followed s.

 

“Yoona what was that,” said Soo Young. Yoona just shake her head and look at her phone, and she can feel her face become red because of blush. Yuri take Yoona phone because she want to know what TOP was write on Yoona phone and she have smile on her face making the others curious and the phone then have been pass between them.

“He is such a charming,” said Tiffany. Yoona took her phone back and once again look at the phone screen.

 

YOU ARE MINE…