LET SEE IF OPPA WILL COME AND HELP

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

It been a week Yoona officially stay with her husband and it feel so right. TOP driver will always the one who send and pick Yoona from her schedule which will be inform by her manager the day before. The driver is also a body guard to Yoona together with his partner. At first Yoona feel uncomfortable but the body guards is friendly with her and very professional doing their jobs. The body guard will always follow Yoona no matter where she go and wait for her until she finishes her schedules.

On day one, Yoona complain to her husband about her uncomfortable,

“Oppa, do I really need a body guard,” she said when both of them are ready for sleep.

“It is for your safety. That crazy fan is still out there,” said TOP.

“But I feel uncomfortable,” whine Yoona.

“It is just for a while. I don’t want anything happen to you,” coax TOP.  

“Nothing will happen to me, oppa,” said Yoona.

“Everyone have their own body guard, we already discuss this. And we agreed to get you girls a body guard,” explain TOP.

“Who?” asked Yoona.

“SNSD’ husband or boyfriend,” said TOP.

“But I don’t see any of them have a body guard,” said Yoona.

“You will see it tomorrow.” Said TOP closes his eyes.

“I hate when you told me what best for me,” whine Yoona.

“Hmm…,”

“Oppa! Don’t you feel hurting that I said I hate you?”

“Honey, you will never hate me for what ever I did because you know I did it because I love you so much. And did you think hating me will reduce your love for me,” said TOP full of confident.

“You are too arrogant to be good. I still don’t believe I love you so much oppa,” said Yoona kissing TOP cheek before taking her place sleep beside TOP.  But TOP pulls her into his embrace.

“I love you too, night honey,” said TOP kissing her forehead.

 

The next day, Yoona have a practice schedule at SM and when she enter a practice room she can heard every girl was in a huge discussion. Seohyun was talking on phone and Yoona can see that she is not happy.

“What happened?” asked Yoona.

“I am not feel comfortable with this man followed me around,” said Sunny.

“I already talk to Lee Shin oppa, but he was to firm on this, sorry,” said Taeyeon.

“It is not only Lee Shin oppa, unnie. It not your fault, I asked them who make them my bodyguard and they said it Yonghwa oppa,” explained Seohyun who just finished talking with her boyfriend.

“And what he said about that?” asked SooYoung.

 “He said, he only responsible for my bodyguard. But he said for the other girls, they can ask their respective boyfriend. And he said most of it blame on Lee Shin oppa and TOP oppa, because they who ask them to join in this decision,” explain Seohyun.

“What you meant by our boyfriend. I don’t have a boyfriend,” asked Yuri.

“Same here,” said Sunny while Tiffany and Jessica bring up their hand showing that they also don’t have a boyfriend.

“Hmm… I don’t know,” said Seohyun.

“Just like I told you early, Lee Shin oppa send the bodyguard for every one of us,”

“Why?” asked Hyeyeon.

“Yeah …why we need a body guard?” asked Jessica.

“The one who is responsible for my accident is a crazy fan and she still out there. So it was dangerous for me, but maybe it dangerous for all of us too. I am sorry for the uncomfortable girls,” said Yoona apologetic.

Everyone look at her with a concern look.

“It for our safety girls, so it good for us,” said Tiffany. The other nods their head understand the situation.

So starting that day, every SNSD girls have their own bodyguard. Sunny was happy with her bodyguard same goes to Tiffany. Both of them got a handsome and young bodyguard while the others just a normal and bulky one. Jessica and Yuri always complain about it, why they don’t get the handsome bodyguard too but no one knows the reason. For the one who already have a boyfriend or husband, the reason was so obvious which is they don’t want their girl look at the bodyguard or simple word is ‘Jealous’.  

 

SNSD girls are so excited for today schedule. They will be guest for Running Man (RM). Early in the morning, all of them are ready in the place where the Running Man will make their opening. As mentioned by RM PD, they will be a surprise opening for the RM members because the PD not telling the RM members who will be the guest today. However, RM PD seems nerves with so many body guards around the shooting site. But what can he said, he gets an honoured to have these girls in his shows and it was his luck that he gets all the facilities for the shooting. It was rare for a variety show can shoot at most expensive and exclusive place but because the guest is SNSD, his crew can shoot at other places which don’t want to be in his show such as MBC (Korea), FNC Entertainment, SM Entertainment, Emerald Shopping Centre and Emerald Hotel. And he also gets sponsored for this episode which is more than enough for one year’s income for all his crews.

One by one the RM members come to the shooting site, and all of them look so anxious looking at so many mans in black jacket.

“Why is so many mans in black today?” asked Jae Suk in whisper to the PD before the camera rolling.

“You will find out soon, but please tell the others to ignore them. Can you?” said the PD. Jae Suk nod his head and move to other members.

“PD told me to tell you guys that don’t ever mention mans in black in this show. He asked us to ignore them,” said Jae Suk.

“Oh I though they were part of our show today,” said Haha.

“I though the same too,” said Kwangsoo.

“I think our guest is the most important person. I think the man is here because of our guest,” said Jong Kook.

“I hate when you do that,” said Jae Suk to Jong Kook.

“What did I do hyung,” said Jong Kook.

“Analyse everything,” said Jae Suk making the other laugh.

“My Monday Couple was not here, I am alone today so I think our guest must be girls,” said Gary which makes the other laugh more.

They got a signal telling them that the shooting will start any second soon and asking them to get ready.

As usual Jae Suk makes an amazing opening and when he start mentioned their guest, it was really a surprise for the RM member because one by one the SNSD members make an appearance.

“Oh I am happy, Jihyo not here today,” said Gary make the girls laugh.

“For today mission, it will call “The Idol Life”,” said the PD.

“What, are we going to be an Idol,” said Jae Suk.

“Oh, it my dream to be an Idol,” said Suk Jin.

“You have an aura to be an Idol, Suk Jin oppa,” said Taeyeon make the other laugh.

“But how can we make a group,” said Jae Suk to the PD.

“Ok, Jae-suk will be group with Gary, Jong Kook with Suk Jin, and Haha with Kwangsoo and the girls already make their own group of three but it depend on your luck to be in their groups,” explain PD.

“How?” asked Kwang-soo.

“Just choose the number,” said PD with a laugh.

“He must think that funny,” said Haha but the other keep laugh. At the end the group have been made, Jaesuk and Gary will be with a Seohyun, Yoona and SooYoung (which are the younger in the SNSD). Haha and Kwangsoo with Tiffany, Hyeyeon and Yuri while JongKook and Sukjin with Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny. The SNSD group is based on their month of birth.

The group then have to move in three big vans, to go to the first mission.

“I wonder why there are so many mans in black, and when you girls is out. It solves the puzzle,” said Jae Suk. The cameras still not on so it was ok talking to the girls freely.

“I am sorry oppa, my husband is so absurd about the guards,” said Yoona.

“But Unnie, you know they are all together in this,” said Seohyun.

“I don’t know how they talk to my ‘oppa’ to put the guards on me,” said SooYoung.

“Oh it look like you girls is so mature now. I still can’t believe that Yoona is married and you girls have a boyfriend now,” said Jaesuk.

“I miss my chance to be with one of you,” said Gary.

“Don’t you have Jihyo unnie Gary oppa?” said Seohyun politely make the other laugh. Then they start to move to their next location.

For the first mission, they have to go to SM building and finding the idols that were famous in variety show. The challenge makes the SNSD girls round a wild in the SM building that was very familiar for them.

“I think SJ's oppa must have the cards,” said Seohyun.

“Eunhyuk oppa,” said Yoona.

“Why?” asked Gary.

“He have involve in many variety shows,” said SooYoung.

“Yes that right, he is. He always have some part in many variety shows,” said Jaesuk.

“If he has the card, he must already give it to other group,” said Yoona with a pout.

“Why, we can ask him if we find him first,” said Jaesuk.

“Oh look, their practice room is so large. Did you girls use this room for practice?” asked Gary when they walk in to the large practice room.

“Oh no oppa, we have our own practice room. This is for trainee. That why it big,” said SooYoung.

“Oh that Eunhyuk oppa, EUNHYUK OPPA” shout Seohyun running fast toward Eunhyuk follow by the others.

“What..what..,” said Eunhyuk confuse.

“Oppa, where the card?” said Yoona.

“What card?” asked Eunhyuk bowing to Jaesuk and Gary.

“Yah Eunhyuk ahh, you are so nice and handsome. We know you have the card. Please give it to us,” said Jaesuk.

“No I don’t have it hyung,” said Eunhyuk.

“Don’t tell me you already give it to,” but before Yoona can finish her sentence.

“They come to me first, sorry. But I can tell you who also hold the cards,” said Eunhyuk fast because he know what Yoona want to say but this is the shows and it was a secret that he is Hyeyeon boyfriend.

“Oh, who?” asked Seohyun.

“He is what we called the evil maknae in SM,” said Eunhyuk.

“The Evil Maknae?” asked Jaesuk.

“You have the evil maknae here?” asked Gary with a laugh.

“Oh we know who he is, he is really the evil maknae and everyone in SM know that,” explain SooYoung.

“So who is he?” said Jaesuk.

“Come on Jaesuk oppa, I think I know where he is. And thanks Eunhyuk oppa,” said Seohyun walk fast waving her hand at Eunhyuk.

“But be careful girls, he maybe asked you something evil in return,” said Eunhyuk when the group start to follow Seohyun.

“So can you girls tell me who the person we are going to search,” said Jaesuk.

“He is Kyuhyun oppa,” said SooYoung.

“Ohhhh…,” said Jaesuk.

They find Kyuhyun in the game room playing with his computer.

“OPPA,” said the girls when the found him.

Kyuhyun look at the girls for a second and back to his game.

“Oppa, do you hold the card?” said Yoona taking a sit next to Kyuhyun.

“What card?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Eunhyuk oppa said you have the card,” said Seohyun.

“I have but I don’t want to give it to you,” said Kyuhyun.

“Why? You have to give it to us,” said Yoona.

“Hmm, let see,” and before Kyuhyun can finish his sentence Jong Kook group are coming.

“Kyuhyun shii, you are here?” said Jong Kook.

“Yah, we are here first. You have go and find the others,” said Jaesuk.

“Kyuhyun oppa, we love you,” said Taeyeon.

“She married, so she will never love you,” said Yoona.

“Yah, you married too,” said Taeyeon.

“But we are his best friend,” said Seohyun.

“We also his best friend,” said Jessica.

“We came first,” said SooYoung.

“Not count,” said Sunny.

“Why?” asked Seohyun.

“Because … I just say so,” said Sunny which make the other laugh.

“Hmm… I am hungry,” said Kyuhyun.

“You are? Tell us what you want to eat, we will go get it for you,” said Jaesuk.

“It ok, but if you insist you can just get me some ramen,” said Kyuhyun.

“Oh no, it bad for your health oppa, you should have a proper breakfast,” said Seohyun. With this everyone start to laugh again.

At last, Yoona group get the card from Kyuhyun after so much persuade from their group and a nagging from Seohyun.

While doing the mission, they show how the life as an idol with SM entertainment. So many SM idols were there; in the studio recording, hanging around with friend, and mostly practice dancing. They meet most SJ members, Shinee, F(x), EXO,  Boa, U-Know Yunho, Jay (T-rax) and new trainees.

 

After getting the card, they start to go to their next location which is FNC entertainment.

“It was unusual to let others drive the car in this shows,” whisper Jaesuk to the girls.

Gary nods his head agreed with Jaesuk. There were happily chatting and not pay attention to where they are going.

Then something happened, someone show up at the back of the sit with a gun which is point at Yoona head. The others start panic with Seohyun and SooYoung shout with shock. Gary and Jaesuk was shock too and when they look at the driver, someone already sits next to the driver and point another gun at them. The driver just sit there like nothing happened and seem like he one of the gun group.

“Is this the mission?” asked Jaesuk.

“No, it was revenge,” said the girl who points the gun at Yoona.

“Now you, Jaesuk shii, make a call to your PD and asked them to stop following this van or I will kill this stupid girl now and asked TOP oppa waiting to his house, the house he bought to stay with this stupid girl now. We will contact him there in 30 minutes from now,” she adds.

Jaesuk was scared something bad will happened and quickly call the PD and told him what happened making the PD shock especially when Jaesuk show what happened in the van with his vidoe phone at PD.

PD immediate asking everyone stop the shooting and start calling all the guard who following Yoona group to back off from tailing Yoona van and doing what Jaesuk asked which is to call TOP and asked him to wait at his house. PD also called the others and cancel the shooting immediately  

Inside the van;

“What are you going to do to us?” asked Gary try to calm down the situation.

“Nothing, I just want to give some lesson to someone who so stupid to ignore what we told her to do,” said the girl (girl A) who point her gun at Yoona.

“What did she do?” asked Jaesuk.

“She married to our oppa,” said the second girl (girl B). The man beside the second girl just laughs out loud.

“Please don’t do anything to us,” said Yoona.

“Why…? Are you afraid … Let see if oppa will come and help you,” said girl A with a crazy laugh.

“Can you put the gun away from us, it dangerous. We will do everything you said,” said Seohyun.

SooYoung nods her head agreed with Seohyun.

“Ahh.. do you mean this gun? It good to have one, you should try to have one too. It feels like everyone listen to you just by holding it. You know no one listen to you when you try to be good,” said girl A.

“I am listen to you unnie,” said girl B with a giggle.

“Oppa, can you drive faster,” said girl A to the man driver. The man just nods his head.

 

 

TOP got his phone call from the RM PD when he was in recording room with s.

“WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAID?”