OUR STORIES

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

TOP smile and start his story … about himself.

“As you know, I come from an established rich family…”

 

Yoona nods her head, knowing how established TOP family. She already went to his family house several times, a big mansion with so many rooms which every room is bigger than SNSD house. It not mention about his grandfather house. It is larger than that.

 

“And I love my family so much, especially my mother and my sisters. They are my strength to keep living in that society. My parents, as you know, my father he is hardworking man who very loyal and humble. He not comes from a rich family as my mother, but they love each other so much and they have been through so much to be with each others. People think my father is after my mother wealthy but they don’t know the true story about that. My father, when he falled in love with my mother, he never knew that my mother is rich. He met her when she is part time workers at some café near his college. At that time, my mother was in her vacation from her college. She was studies in New York at that time. So they start with my mother keep her identity as a rich lady to just a normal café lady. So with that, from the perspective of my mother family accept my grandfather, my blood is spoiled. It is because my father is not come from the same status as them.”

Yoona heard a sighed from TOP but she keep her silents.

 

“So when I came into view, I was the only heir in that family. I got two sisters and my cousin is all girls. My mother side of families hates me because if I am not coming to view it was possible for them to take what belong to my grandfather, but as in my grandfather eyes, I am his heir so everything fall into me,” explained TOP. He kiss Yoona head before he continue with his stories.

 

“My young age was bless with love from my father, mother, sisters and grandfather, I am so happy. But it change when I start my school days. I was sent to a prestige school, I don’t know if you know about Sung Hwan School. But I don’t like that school, because it so much rivals and I am still young and because of my father they make fun of me. They know about it because their parents talking about it and tell them not to be near me. I always run from school and back to my house. My mother keep making me and telling me that I must be strong and keep my head high. But when I want to enter my secondary school, I beg to my grandfather to send me to other school than Sung Hwan School, as you know Sung Hwan School also have it secondary school in Busan. And most students from Sung Hwan primary school will be go there. My grandfather listened to my begging and he sends me to JAA School. It was a neighbor and rival school for Sung Hwan. For the first time, I love school. I meet Jiyong there. He was a drop out from Sung Hwan School too,” said TOP with a smile in his face remembering all the happy feeling he got from his school.

“It the same school with Lee Shin oppa?, right,” asked Yoona.

“Yup, he was two years older than me. But he was so cool in school. He always has a fight with people from Sung Hwan. And he always takes good care of us. And because of him and his friends, the school get other name, (with chuckle)it call the delinquent rich school and it true that most of us come from rich family which is so out of place in that so call as rich society. Most of us being hate by birth in that society. JAA School not only for the rich students, but most of the student was talented and come to that school with a scholarship. So we bland good with them because they don’t treat us like a bad blood and we don’t treat them bad either. However, that school knows who is who so; everyone who is heir will be point out and have to take a brotherhood pact. That when I know Jiyong and become his friends. Because as I said, it not so many of us in that school.”

“In between my school years, Jiyong was so much talented and he love music so much. He become trainee and he ask me to follow him. I did and fall in love with music too. I asked once again at my grandfather that I want to persue my dream and he let me but asked me to keep in my heart that one day I have to come and take my place. However, JAA School also teaches me something, it about making money. So, I start looking at other business opportunity that I like and I like property business. So slowly I start buying properties and houses and it really gives me some benefit in business. I bought houses all around the world and I love it so much. I also start buying some share in house developing business and I am making money from it. I also start owned many shop houses and have some share in a big shopping complex and if I don’t have shared in it I bought the shop in it and rent it to others, it a good value for money, and I also owned several club night. As you know how much I love party … err before I married (he said when Yoona glare at him). So that the reason why I become more rich although I am already rich.” Explain TOP.

Yoona was in awed with her husband.

“Oppa, it mean this is not the only house you have after the condominium. I thought it must be hard for you to pay for two properties, oh wait… it mean you must buy this house and not pay it as monthly loans” said Yoona.

“I never take any loans in my life. How did you come with that conclusion?” asked TOP.

“Yah, oppa, it just normal to take loans for buying a house,” said Yoona slapping TOP chest. TOP chuckle and taking Yoona hand from continues hitting him.

“Auchh… it hurt you know,” said TOP chuckle and taking Yoona hand from continues hitting him. He move his body to lay on his side while looking at Yoona who lay straight on her back.

“Now, let forget about this boring stories and make a new stories which I really look forward tonight,” said TOP with his smirk.

“What story?” asked Yoona blush.

“Oh… the stories that will involve this (kissing Yoona on her forehead) and this (kissing Yoona eyes) and this (kissing Yoona jaw line) and more of this …,” slowly put his lips on top of Yoona’s and kiss her slowly.

Yoona close her eyes to participate in the kiss.

When the kiss is broke TOP looking at his wife which still closing her eyes. 

“You are so perfect and beautiful, love,” said TOP making Yoona open her eyes and looking straight at TOP with a smile nodding her head, ”I know.”

TOP chuckle with Yoona answered, but feel warm in heart when Yoona said, “You much more handsome oppa,” caressing TOP face, touching his eyes, his cheek, his nose and lastly his lips with her fingers. Yoona then snake her hand at TOP neck to bring his face to come to her, when it getting near to her face, Yoona lean up her head to kiss TOP on his lips. TOP understand the action and taking a lead to kiss Yoona back. It start with a slow kiss, but then the kiss become more passionate when it start involved with their clashing tongues tasted each others. After a long battle of their tongues, TOP broke the kiss and start taste Yoona jaws line and going down to her neck. He started to open the buttons on Yoona pyjama without breaking his explorer on Yoona face, Yoona neck and moving to Yoona ear and her earlobes making Yoona feel the tickles that making her moan for more. He then back to Yoona lips and her lower lips to make her open for him to enter.

His hand start making a move touching one of Yoona when he succeed open up her pyjama. The touched and the kisses created beautiful stories for both of them that night.

 

After a beautiful of their love act, TOP brings Yoona body to him. Yoona put her head on TOP broad chest still captivate with their love acts a moment ago.

“Did I hurt you?” asked TOP. Yoona just shake her head.

“Did I satisfy you,” asked TOP. Yoona nods her head shyly on TOP chest.

“Yoona, I love you and thanks for coming to my life,” said TOP kissing at the top of Yoona head.

“I love you too, oppa,” said Yoona.

With that both of them sleep peacefully with a smile plastered on their face.

 

It already a month and they always have beautiful stories to create almost every night and it become hotter every single days. Although Yoona still shyly when TOP teasing her but their relationship become more stong after what happened to them. TOP never once mention about their baby because he don’t want to remind Yoona and himself about their unborn baby. He wants Yoona to be happy.

 

Yoona already start join her group doing their activity after a long hiatus and her comeback are waiting by her fans. She was happy meeting her fans and her schedules start to packing up again. She asked for permission to her husband to stay at her dorm so that it will be easy for her manager oppa to bring her to her schedule. TOP understand and accept her wife busyness because he also quite busy himself with BigBang comeback.

 

It already 11 pm, but TOP still in his studio writing back his rap part because he feels something is missing. It look so dull, the word meaning nothing and it don’t have soul on it. The paper has been scattered on the floor in the studio.

“Argg…,” shout TOP.

“Hyung … you still here?” asked GD who on just walk pass the room and want to heading back to their dorm. When he see the light still on, he want to know who was still in the studio at this hour.

“Oh you here, come help me with this?” said TOP. GD takes a sit next to TOP and looks at the paper on the table scribble with TOP writing.

“You still want to find the good words? I told you, the last time is already perfect,” said GD.

“No… No… it lost his soul. I can’t get the feels,” said TOP.

“Are you planning to stay here tonight? You also stayed here yesterday," asked GD. TOP nods his head.

Did sister in law know you stayed here? or did something happen with you and sister-in-law?” asked GD again. TOP look confuse with the questions.

“What?” asked TOP.

“I meant why you don’t go back to your house and back to your waiting wife,” asked GD.

“Oh… she stayed with her SNSD sisters starting this week for these couple of weeks. They got so many schedules so it will be easy for her if she stay there,” explain TOP.

“Ahh … so that why you are here. Are you ok with that, hyung?” asked GD.

“I am fine,” answered TOP.

“Really?” asked GD. TOP nods his head.

“Don’t try to lied, I know you hyung. How busy you are you will always go home and never stay at other places accept when you got problems,” said GD look so concern with his hyung.

“Hmm … you know me to well Jiyong-ah,” said TOP bang his head on the table.

“I miss her so much; I can’t get sleep at my bed, it full of her,” said TOP. “And I don’t want to wake up cause I know she not there when I open my eyes. Although I call her everday and night but it difference. It so lonely to be home now.”

“Did you tell her?”

“How can I, I want to be the one who understand her. And I want her to keep her dreams. She still young and I don’t want to be the one who break her wings,” explain TOP.

“I want to be supportive husband; I want to keep her happy. I love her so much.”

“Hmm... Why don’t you pour all yours feeling there?” asked GD pointing the paper with his pointy lips.

TOP look at the paper that full with his scrabble and looks back at GD with a smile.

“Ahh (nodding his head) … You are right. Maybe because I am not in the right state right now, I can’t think to pour my own feeling in this,” said TOP.

“It will be a great song, hyung. Do you want me to touchup the back ground music for your song?” asked GD.

“It will be great Jiyong if you do that to me,” said TOP.

“It will be my pleasure, so are you going to stay here, because I am on my way going home now,” said GD. TOP nod his head.

"How about you stay with us. It will not be so lonely," said GD.

"It ok, I think I'll try to finish this tonight. Thanks," said TOP.

“Hmm … how are you going to go to works tomorrow, You still going to work at your company right?” asked GD when he already at the door. TOP nods his head.

“I already bring my suits,” said TOP point at the couple of suits at the corner of the rooms.

“So you really want to stay here tonight?” said GD once again. TOP just nods his head.

“Ok then, see you tomorrow hyung. Night,” said GD.

 

TOP look at the paper in front of him and with smile he start write down all his feeling at the moments.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

If any of you can make a poem/raps part for this.. I really love to put it here... I am not good with the riddle.. I try but totally disaster ... lol 

 

And let pretence that will come to the lyric of TOP next song...:)

 

 

OK please leave some comments...  I know this is a dull chapter but I want them to be happy...

 

And I also want to created new drama for the couple... missing their moments together and trying to find time between their careers....

 

 

OK my loyal readers... the subscriber of this story... thanks for always give me the courage to keep writing...

 

And Welcome to the new subscribers...

 

AILYNN