I AM YOONA

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

GD and TOP was happily talking when someone knock on the door.

“May I come in?”

 

TOP look a little bit shock.

“How did you know?” ask GD.

“I am sorry, I just found out today. How are you?” ask Haerin, yes it the one and only girl that TOP hope will not come and see him after what happened to him and Yoona.

“You should not come here,” TOP said directly.

“Why? Can’t I come for a visit? And you should give me a call after all we are suppose to be a couple,” said Haerin with a smile.

“We are not. You and I, we never be together again,” said TOP clearly.

“I know we are not right now, but I told you I want us to be back together,” said Haerin still with a smile. She knew she must accept the cold TOP to win.

“Haerin shii, my hyung will never be back with you. Don’t you understand, he already have someone else,” said GD helping his hyung.

“GD shii, I don’t think it matter for me if he already have someone else before, I love him and I think he still love me,” said Haerin with confident.

“Oh it not before, before he was hurt because of certain girl. He has someone else now. And everyone who knows him knows that he love that girl very much and will do anything for her just to have her be by his side,” said GD with a smirk.

“Seunghyun! say something. He …”

“Listen Hearin, I don’t know what you are thinking. But what he said is true, I love someone else now. That the reason why I told you we will never be together again not now and not ever. And I am sorry because of the news but don’t worry it will over soon. So I don’t think you should come here. I am sorry saying this but, can you just go,” said TOP.

“Seunghyun, I am sorry for coming visiting you, but hearing that you were injured make me feel anxious whole day, that the reason why I must come and see by myself that you are ok. Is that too much?” said Haerin trying to entice TOP with the aegyo. TOP close his eyes and take a deep breath.

“Yes, because he don’t want to see you. Don’t you understand?”

“Jiyong …” said TOP. GD looks at TOP who shaking his head. Haerin smile thinking that maybe she can win her actions.

“But hyung…,” said GD with frustrated. Haerin smile more sweet now and try to pat TOP hand. But with reflect TOP pull his hand away from Haerin touch.

“Haerin. It is not wise for you to be here. So please just go,” said TOP.

“But Seunghyun, I am just missing you. And don’t you know that I take a risk to come here with so many reporters out there,” said Haerin.

“I don’t ask you to come, and I never want you to come,” said TOP.

“I know you don’t ask me or want me but I thought maybe it can give some hope to us,” said Haerin. TOP just shake his head.

 

“Haerin, I never want to hurt you. Although you hurt me before, but never crossed in my mind to take revenge on what you did to me years ago. Actually I have forgotten all about it. But, we never go back together again. I don’t have anything left for you,” said TOP seriously.

“I know, but I told you we can start it over again,” said Haerin.

 “No we can’t. I can’t be with you not now or ever because I love someone else. I don’t want to hurt her because she is everything for me right now. And the news that come out between you and me hurt her more than anyone and it hurt me for hurting her. So I ask you to just go now, I don’t want her to see you here and be hurt again,” said TOP.

“I don’t want to believe that,” said Haerin.

“You should believe that, hyung love someone else and that someone is more than you think. Your time is up and he is happy now. Don’t you get it?” said Jiyong with a smirk, happy with his hyung.

“I told you before Seunghyun, I don’t care if you love someone else, because I will try to win your heart back and I know I will get it back,” said Haerin.

 

“No, I will never let that happened,” said Yoona who just walking back to the room with angry expression.  

“YOU, why are you here?” said Haerin.

“Because I am the one he love, and the one who love him back and I am not going to let him go no matter what,” said Yoona.

“So what? Do you think it was enough for me to back off, just because he loves someone else? And I never thought you are a threat for me,” said Haerin back.

 

“You should because I am YOONA,” said Yoona with a proud. Haerin was shock and look at TOP asking for help. TOP just smile and nod his head agree with Yoona statements. GD was laugh and said, “Hah, I told you. Hyung love someone that more than you can handle.”

Haerin make a face that told she hate Yoona so much and want to struggle her. But Yoona never show that she afraid of anything.

“Why don’t you just go Miss Haerin, before my sisters come and they can give you more threat for you to handle. And for oppa, he told you more than one, he don’t have anything left for you and try get it in your empty head,” said Yoona again.

With that Haerin stomp her feet and walkout from the room.

“I go and bring her safely to her car so that she will never do something in front the reporters,” said GD running to followed Haerin.

 

Yoona take a deep breath before looking at TOP asking for the explanation.

“I don’t ask her to come,” said TOP with a smirk smile.

“Put away that smile,” said Yoona.

“Because you are Yoona,” said TOP playful. Yoona get the joke and start to smile a little.

“Yes because I am Yoona,” said Yoona back.

“And because TOP love Yoona and Yoona love TOP back and she will never let him go no matter what,” said TOP pulling Yoona toward him.

“YES,” said Yoona start to giggle.

“I love you,” said TOP before he takes her lips for a kiss. Yoona stop giggle and enjoy the kiss.

TOP end the kiss and said, “I am sorry.” Yoona shake her head. “I know it not your fault. I heard you told her that you love me, oppa,” said Yoona with a smile.

“I don’t know why she thinks that I will go back to her. I really want to tell her that I am married but I am afraid that she will let others know or worse the reporters. I don’t trust her to keep it a secret. You know, I really want people know about us, so that I can bring you out and enjoy our time together,” said TOP still holding Yoona.

“Me too, I wish we can openly go out. Have a big wedding and go to honeymoon,” said Yoona with a pout.

 

TOP take that to kiss her pout lips again.

“I told you before; don’t do that to your lips. It was kissable,” said TOP with a smile.

“Oppa,” said Yoona slap TOP arm.

“How about we go for our honeymoon this weekend? I have a small cottage. It has a beautiful view. I can ask someone to go there to make it ready for us,” said TOP.

“Can we?” said Yoona. TOP nod his head.