EVERYONE LISTENS

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

“Yoona ahh, please wake up,” said Yuri who now sit next to Yoona with a sobbing. Hyeyeon just shake Yoona with tears on her face. The others SNSD members start to run at them and the other artist as well.  But TOP already knelt down beside Yoona and gently brings her into his arm. He gently brushed her hair away and wiped the blood from Yoona forehead with his hand.

 

“Why doesn’t she open her eyes?” asked Taeyeon.

“Is she going to be all right?” GD asked at the same time..

TOP nodded. He didn’t trust himself to speak yet. He was still shaking with fury.

“What really happened here?” asked Donghae.

“Some pathetic did this to her,” answered TOP. It took every ounce of discipline he possessed not to let his rage take control. He slowly lifted Yoona into his arms. Donghae help him. Yoona was cradled against his chest.

 TOP looked at GD, “Find the evidence, anything, you know what to do. Make sure we got the bastard.” The vibration in his voice shook her awake. Yoona opened her eyes and tried to realize where she was. Everything was spinning around making her head pound. She tried to holds her head and tried to make the pounding go away but she can’t move her hand.

“Shoosh, stay still,” whisper TOP when he feels Yoona moved and he start to walk away to the back stage.

“Oppa,” said Yoona slowly, but to clear to everyone because of her ear microphone.

“Hmm,”

“My head is hurt,” she said.

“I know, I am sorry. Don’t say a word, I will bring you to the hospital,” whispered TOP back.

“It not your fault,” said Yoona slowly.

“I can’t protect you, it is my fault,” said TOP tightened his hold.

“I love you, oppa,” said Yoona before she closed her eyes again and let her husband take care of her.

“I love you too,” said TOP.

Everyone listen to the conversation. It so silent, everyone just let the couples have their talks. SNSD and Bigbang just followed the couple to the back stage. The fans keep their mouth shut. Some were too shock to make a sound, others have tear seeing how romantic the couple. The guards are already taking care of the VIPs fan and looking for the culprit, although it was impossible because they are too many and everyone knows no one will come forward and admit the crime. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter... I don't want to hang the previous chapter too long.

For the next chapter... I will try to post it as soon as I can.

 

Thanks for the comments. and thanks for love the story.

 

AILYNN