OUR NEW HOUSE ... TRUST ME ...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Hope the readers love this chapter too.... and for the comments ... really love it and thank you.

 

AILYNN

 

_____________________________________________

At last Seungri has found a suitable house and the cost was on range. It was a single house with 4 bedrooms at the Seongbuk-dong a very quiet residential area. TOP was happy with the choice although it was 40 minute of drive but still it ok as long as it far from people eyes. So today, TOP wants to show Yoona their new house. Because it was early in the morning, they need to take all the precaution so that they will never been spot by paparazzi or anyone. So as plan, Yoona manager will bring her to a secret location where TOP already waiting for her and from there both of them will go to their new house.

When Yoona arrive she smile at TOP who waiting her beside his car smoking his cigarette. Yoona already know that TOP smoke although she doesn’t like it but she cannot do anything about it. TOP throw away his cigarette when he see Yoona.

“You look beautiful,” said TOP smile looking at Yoona. Yoona just wearing white knit blouse with pink jacket and black legging.

“You look good too, oppa,” said Yoona smiling looking at TOP from top to toe. He wearing green blue checkered jacket with blue shirt inside and his blue gray denim.

 

Inside the car, “How are you?” TOP said.

“Hmm.. tired, got so many schedules,” whine Yoona. TOP smile at the way Yoona complain about her busyness because now he can feel that her wife really comfortable around him.

“How about oppa?” ask Yoona.

“Me? Same,” said TOP.

They then talk about anything all the way to see their new house, although Yoona mostly do the talk. It takes them 45 minute to arrive. Yoona walk out from the car and feel happy looking at the house from outside the fence. The house is in seclude area, surround with trees. It was double story single house.

 

TOP waiting for Yoona at the fence gate and pull out his hand waiting for Yoona to grab it. Yoona smile and grab TOP hand and with that they walk to the house. They walk inside the house and see a big space of living room. Yoona start looking around inside the house. She was pleased with the house. She then go to the second floor and opens the door to the master bedroom and also happy with the size of the room.

“Are you happy with this house? If not, I will ask Seungri to find the new one,” said TOP who followed Yoona.

“No, It a beautiful house and I love it,” said Yoona.

“If that so, now we just have to buy new furniture that you like and it up to you to decide the color, I’ll pay for it, so don’t  worry the cost ok,” said TOP.

“Let me pay for the furniture, it will fair because oppa already bought the house,” said Yoona. TOP walk and stand in front of Yoona. He has smile paste on his face;

“Thank you for your concern but I think as your husband it my job to provide everything for you. You can used your money for others thing, next time,” explain TOP. He looks at Yoona waiting for her to agree with him.

“But.. it will cost you so much, but if we share we can …” but before Yoona can finish TOP kiss her on her lips. It was sweet kiss. TOP savor Yoona lips slowly and takes a pleasure of her lips contour. Yoona was shock at first but she can feel her heart thump. She can taste a mint mix with a cigarette smell but it not a bad taste at all. It was gentle, always gentle sweet kiss.  TOP bit Yoona lower lips and making her open slightly and he push his tongue inside Yoona mouth and taste it. His hand was holding at Yoona back to support her while Yoona hand snaking up to TOP neck. The kiss becomes more passionate and more demanding but at the end he stops the kiss with Yoona lower lip. TOP then look at Yoona who close her eyes and bit her own lips. When she open her eyes slowly, she can see straight at TOP eyes; it was beautiful light brown.  Yoona try to push herself away from TOP but he never let go but pull her more for a hug;

“Just … for a moment,” whisper TOP. Yoona understand and hug her husband back. She missed him too, maybe much more than him. Every day she waited for TOP call and message which he never miss to do it, and sometime she called him first. The last time they see each other was the night TOP meet her members. After that they just talk on phone. Sometime TOP ask her to meet him at night but when she try to sneak out from the house she immediately spot paparazzi followed her so at the end she will cancel the meeting.

“I miss you too, oppa. After this we can be with each other every day,” said Yoona.

“Are you happy that we can be together every day,” asked TOP. Yoona nod her head.

“Thank you,” said TOP.

 

Through their busy scheduling, they manage with a help from family and friends to make their house more welcome and cozy. She has chosen simple but modern furniture for the house.

It takes a month to finish the interior design for the house. Yoona was happy to play as designer of the house. TOP was so busy to help her and give full trust at Yoona tastes of design. On the first day at the new house; TOP come with Yoona early in the morning. Their belonging has been sending the day before and with the help from their agency; they don’t have to do the repacking because it already done by their managers.

“You did a great job,” said TOP with a big smile when he looks inside the house.

 

 

“Thank you,” said Yoona happily. This is the first time TOP look at the house because all this time he doesn’t have time to help Yoona to do the interior design. He just told her on phone that the uses of bedrooms; one for them, one for the guest, one for his studio and the remaining is for their future childrens. Yoona don’t agree at first that they have to be sleep in one room but TOP insist because he said she is her wife and she should sleep beside him. But Yoona said she will feel uncomfortable with the idea and need time and most of all they still got one more room left. TOP said he will not doing anything to Yoona until she ready, he just don’t want them to sleep in difference room. When Yoona asking him why, he just said it was the way they should live. They have to bring down the walls between them. And first of all, the actual wall which is the bedroom wall. Yoona argue that it was nonsense, but TOP said it was nonsense for husband and wife to sleep separately, and if they really want to sleep separately, why don’t just continue to live like they have now, in separate house. Yoona lost the argument and with that she does the way TOP wants.

TOP now open the bedrooms on the second floor, the first room was the guest room, and it look modern with a simple creamy color. Then he open their master bedroom; it was large with a walk in wardrobe and Yoona was good in design it because it look simple yet cozy and welcome. She choose white and brown to make it warm.

“I am afraid that you will choose pink color for our bedroom, but this is so good. I like it so much,” said TOP looking at Yoona.

“I know I love pink but to color my room with pink is too much. And I have to think about someone too since I have to share the room with him,” said Yoona with pout. TOP smile, walking to Yoona and hug her from behind and put his head at Yoona shoulder. Yoona was shock with the act, but then she smile happily with her husband affection toward her.

“I will be a good roommate you know,” whisper TOP with smile. Yoona smile too.

“But I don’t have a roommate before, so I don’t know how good roommate do to be a good roommate. Hmm do you think hugging you everyday will consider a good roommate,” said TOP with a chuckle.

“Aish,” said Yoona try to entangle from TOP hug which making TOP laugh but he hugs her more tightly.

 

At that time, someone ring the house bell and they heard happy voice from their room balcony. It was SNSD members. They have said that they will come and help Yoona for welcoming party.

“Oh I think my sisters have come,” said Yoona.

 

“Yoona, it is a beautiful house,” said Soo Young.

“You think so,” said Yoona with smile.

“Wow, it is big. Oh TOP shii,” said Taeyeon bow immediately when she see TOP walking down the stair to the living room. TOP just bow back with smile and he then bow to the other girls as well. Then they all take a sit at the living room with their head turning here and there. Some just sit at the floor because not enough settee. Yoona was excited and start talking playfully with her group mate. They ask TOP to take sit at one of the sofa they leave for him. Then the girls start brings out and show Yoona their gift to Yoona for her new house. Then Yoona went to kitchen followed by Taeyeon and Seohyun. It was and open kitchen to living room so they still talk to each other nonstop. After a while, Yoona come back with a cut fruits while Taeyeon bring out drinks. She then takes a sit next to TOP.

“Err.. TOP shii, last time you come to our house we forget to make some arrangement. You see, as you married our sister so I think we should start calling you seobangnim. Don’t you think so?” said Hyeyeon. TOP just nod his head agreed with the arrangement.

“But what he should call us?” said Tiffany.

“Of cause by our name, he was older than us,” said Jessica.

“TOP shii, can I ask you something? You see I am bit curious about this but I am afraid to ask because I am afraid that I ask something personal,” said Sunny with a serious looks. TOP just smile nod his head.

“Hmm you see I am really want to know if you really a quiet person or you just don’t like to talk much?” ask Sunny.

“Hmm… maybe … I think I just talk when I have too,” answer TOP.

“Ohhh…. How about Yoona, do you talk a lot with her?” ask Taeyeon. TOP look at Yoona and smile;

“I don’t think I need too,” said TOP which got a slap at his leg from Yoona.

“YAH… ,” said Yoona. The girls laugh because they understand what TOP mean he don’t have too because Yoona love to talk.

“Hihihi… you will complete each others. It good for you two,” said Tiffany.

And at that time, someone was ringing the house bell.

“I think it my dongsaeng,” said TOP standup to open the door. And he was right, it was Bigbang.

 

“Hello,” greet Bigbang to SNSD members when they come to the living room. The girls also greet them and it not that hard for them to mix with each other because Seungri and Daesung already in good term with the girls and GD was easy to make a conversation with anyone. Only one person left which is Taeyang who just looking at the others with his ‘eyes smile’ but not join any conversation. He was a little bit shy around people but still he was easy to understand and easy to be with. Oh, it not one left but two, because the most hard to understand and hard to say a word when in the crowd was the owner of the house who just stand at the corner with a drink in his hand. TOP feel happy by just looking at his wife and the person that important to both of them getting together.

Then SNSD members start helping Yoona to prepared the food and it has been decided that they will have a barbeque as a welcoming party and the Bigbang boys has bring meats, hot dog and big prawn as been orders by TOP the night before.

SNSD girls and Bigbang boys have a good time together in the newlywed house but it is time for them to say their goodbye. The SNSD members give a hug to Yoona and give her a mischief smile and saying good luck to her which got slap on their arms from Yoona. The bigbang boys also say their goodbye to Yoona and TOP. GD whispered something to TOP which make TOP smile and nod his head.

Then Seungri copy what GD doing by whispered something to TOP which got a slap at his head and saying stupid at Seungri making the others bigbang members laugh at him. Seungri just smile because he knows whatever he did TOP will always love him.

 

So, now it left Yoona and TOP in their new house and she felt awkward.

“Hmm… so what are we going to do now?” said Yoona. TOP look at her and smile.

“We are not going to do anything, I am tired and I think we should go to sleep now,” said TOP.

“Go to sleep now? You and I, together?” said Yoona. TOP smile and hold Yoona hand and bring her up to the stair and to their room.

“Yes together but not doing something that you have on your mind,” said TOP with a chuckle.

“We just sleep, I did promise to never touch you until you are ready, remember. So trust me,” he said. With that TOP open his cloth and walk to the bathroom with a smile on his face. Yoona can felt hot in her face because of blush but then she also has a smile on her face. Yes, she trusts him.