I AM AFRAID TO LOVE ... BUT I MISS YOU

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

She sat on her bed in SNSD house. She was tired with her full scheduled and it more tired when she remember her husband. She misses him so much but she really doesn’t know what she should do to her husband. Her room now full with roses. Not only red roses but other color too. Her husband must buy all the roses in that shop and it makes her smile. She feel touch with all note her husband write. She think it was so romantic.

She pull out her phone and looking at the few message her husband scribble down to sent at her;

 

Love, Finally I realize that I am nothing without you
I was so wrong, please forgive me

 

Sorry I'm a bad boy but love don't leave me, I know you still love me
Why, yes, I'll tell you the truth, I need you

 

I act tough but I'm not inside so please don't abandon me
You know that there's no one who will understand me like you, but still I am so stupid hurting you, so please forgive my stupidity


Girl, you know when you lose your smile; I will place the blame on myself.

If you cried, I will place the blame on myself.

I will place the blame no matter what the reason, because I am at fault.


Wish it could be better but then again I am sorry to be scrapping.
But I just can’t let you, I'm so sorry, but I love you.


I didn't know, I know now that I need you.
I'm so sorry, but I love you. [I love you more, more.]


Nights get long and it’s hard to clutch. We’re apart breaks my heart. This past without you, kill me day and night
 

How many pains, how many tears you shed alone and how many tears hurt you. Here I am saying that I'm sorry for hurting you but deep in my heart I know that I love you, only you.

 

It like reading the word with a rhythm and that shows that he really a good rappers and good song writer. She loves the messages she get from her husband but her stubborn win the argument. She doesn’t want to be hurt next time, because she knows now how much she loves her husband.  She knows now she will never be the same Yoona from four month before, now she in love with her husband and she love him so much day by day.

“Yoona,” said Taeyeon knocking the door slowly.

“Unnie,” answer Yoona.

 “Are you ok? Your husband doesn’t try to contact you today?” asked Taeyeon walking and take a sit at the end of Yoona bed.

“Unnie, do you think I am too harsh with him?” asked Yoona.

“I can’t give you the answer for that. I don’t know what really happened between you and TOP shii. I don’t know how much he is to you. I … You know about me and Lee Shin oppa right, we are difference and until now he still are. But I accept it and try to understand. Hmm … What I want to say is, TOP has his past … you know that and he never hide it from you which is telling that he trying his best to be honest with you … so it up to you to accept it or not and if you ask me I will ask you to give both of you times to learn each others; And I know he will come to you because he love you and I know he mean what he says. Try to learn and to accept his mistake and if you love him you should try to forgive him. Forgive and keep move on will strong your relationship with each others.”

“Unnie, I am afraid. What if he still love her … his first love? I mean he loved her before and I think until before I come to his life … he still loved her. I just hope … I mean I just … I only want to be the only one he loves because I love him so much,” said Yoona whispering.

“Don’t be afraid to love. It may be hard at first to love someone and afraid to lost it in the future but you must always be true to yourself, and just stand with what you believe … what your heart told you to believe because at the end you will find your happiness. Moreover, he told you that he loves you right? So only you can decide to believe him or not.  And to make you feel assured, this is the fact he can’t just leave you. You still his wife. That woman who claim to be his first girlfriend … she is nothing. But you … he loves you. If not he will never did this stupid thing … making our house like flowers garden,” said Taeyeon with smile. Yoona smile back and yes deep down her heart she know that her husband loves her so much.

“Now … come, I make something delicious to eat,” said Taeyeon.

“But we already have our diner,” said Yoona.

“I know, it just I miss to cook and I tried new recipe. I think it delicious,” explain Taeyeon with a smile.

Yoona smile back and step down from her bed and walk with Taeyeon.

 

On her way to the kitchen her phone ringing;

“Hello,”

“Hello, Yoona shii . It me, Ji Yong Oppa …”

“Hello, Ji Yong Oppa,”

“Don’t be shock because everything is fine, It Seonghyun hyung … he is …”

“What happened?” ask Yoona,

“It just a small accident, Hyung was in the operating room …they say that some splinter of the glass is stuck on hid arms. And he lost so much blood,”

“WHAT! DON’T JOKING AROUND LIKE THAT,” Yoona wail, she feel anxious … her heart feel so tight. Taeyeon; who stand beside her take the phone and listening to the explanation from GD.

“We will be there,” said Taeyeon end the phone.

“GIRLS … we are going to the hospital now. Yoona husband getting himself an accident,” Taeyeon called the girls before she grab Yoona who still shock walking to the front door.

“Don’t worry, Yoona … he will be ok,” said Taeyeon patting Yoona arms.

 

They walk to the hospital and rush to the operating room. Just before they arrive, Taeyeon called GD asking him where they are and GD tell her that TOP still in the operating room and they has wait for him outside the operating room on level 3.

“Is he ok?” ask Yoona with a tear in her eyes when she meet GD and the other bigbang members.

“What happened? Did he get into a car accident? Did he be ok?” ask Yoona. The boys just look at her and see how distress her look. They don’t have heart to tell her that her stupid husband got himself to that accident. What did him thinking to slam on that glass mirror? It not just a small mirror, it was a wall mirror.

“Don’t worry, Yoona shii … he will be ok. They just going to take out the splinter out from his arm,” said GD with smile. GD looks beside Yoona and can see all the SNSD members were there. He smiles at them too.

 

After a while TOP was out from the operating room and be send to the private room. It was big and luxury hospital room. The room doesn’t look like a hospital room because all the luxury it has. He was sleeping when they put him there. The doctor said that he was ok now and there nothing to be worry about. Yoona stand beside his bed and look at her sleeping husband. She brushes her finger on her husband face and put away some hair out from his forehead. He was so handsome and how much she misses him this past two days. SNSD members and Bigbang members look at her and her sleeping husband and know that those two meant to loves each others. Slowly they walk out from the room and sit at the sofa at the connected room.

“This is the big room for a single patient,” said Sunny.

“Does YG support all this?” ask Jessica with awe.

“No, YG still cannot afford to give his workers this type of luxury. And I don’t think YG himself entitle to have this kind of room,” explain Seungri with smile.

“So, did TOP shii entitle for this type of services?” ask Tiffany.

“Hmm … he entitle for it,” said GD slowly.

“Are you entitle too?” ask Sunny back to GD. GD blushed but still nod his head.

“All of you?” ask Soo Young.

“No, I am not that rich. I mean my family is just normal,” said Daesung. Taeyang and Seungri also nod their head telling that they also come from just a normal family.

“Did it mean you, GD shii come from rich family?” ask Sunny.

“I am not really that rich but … I think my family are,” said GD tried his hard not to show that he come from a rich family.

“Oh now that I remember, Eunhyuk oppa told us that Lee Shin oppa was their senior at school and we all know what kind of school is that,” said Hyeyeon with smile.

“I will get all of us something to eats and drinks. Taeyang I think I need you to follow me. And you two just stay here. I’ll be back with food,” said GD hurry walk out from that room.

“I am sorry, but our hyungs … they don’t really like to talk about their rich family,” said Daesung apologize the abrupt get away from GD.

“I think that school is for heirs who don’t want to be rich,” said Taeyeon with smile.

“Come girls, I think we should go now. I already talk to Yoona. She will stay behind and wait for her husband. We have to go now before the reporter heard the news. Yoona will secretly hiding in here until TOP shii is ready to discharge from here. We will come not in the big group and bring Yoona her thing, tomorrow,” explain Taeyeon to her group members and with that they say their goodbye to Seungri and Daesung.

Yoona take a chair and bring it beside TOP bed. She holds his hand and tears flow slowly down her cheek.

“Oppa, I miss you,”