THE PRESS CONFERENCE..

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

TOP take a sit at front facing the reporters in the conference room. Others BigBang members, YG and SM presidents stand at the corner of the room.

“Thank you for coming, today press conference is to clear all the misunderstand that happened to our artist, TOP. So I hope you can be patient listening to his explanations and then we will let you questions him a few questions,” said the spoke person from YG who stand at the podium facing the reporters. He then gave a microphone to TOP.

“Hello and thank you for coming,” said TOP. He looks around and continues with his speech.

“Here, I;  Choi Seunghyun a.k.a. TOP, a rappers for BigBang group, an artist of YG entertainment, would like to make a few statements regarding the scandal that involved Yoona SNSD and I,” said TOP.

“I am sorry because all this time, I don’t say anything regarding to this issue. But because of current accident that happened, I think I have to come forward and make everything clear,” said TOP.

“Yoona, she not my girlfriend,” but before TOP can say more, the reporters make a buzz sounds. TOP stop waiting for the buzz sound settle down.  

When the buzz sounds settle down, “Yes, Yoona is not my girlfriend, but I love her so much because she is my wife,” said TOP. This time the reporters make more noise than before.

 “And I hope our fan will accept our relationship,” said TOP and with that the reporters start shoot a questions to him. The YG spoke person will in charge on choosing the reporters who can give the questions to TOP.

“When you and Yoona shii get married? And why you keep it a secret?” asked one of the reporters.

“It almost 9 months, Yoona and I married. And at first we have to keep it a secret because Yoona and I still in process to accept our fate, then we have to keep it a secret because of so many threat from our fans and it so dangerous for both of us,” explain TOP.

“What you meant about your fate?”

“It an arrangement marriage,” answered TOP simple.

“Why you want to announce your relationship in public now?”

“I told you, we got so many threats from fans, some hate me because they love Yoona and some hate Yoona because they love me. But they have cross the line when they hurt her physically,” said TOP.

“Did Yoona condition badly enough because the accident,” asked one of the reporter.

“Yes, she is. The person who did this not only hurting Yoona physically but what this person did is more than that. This person has kill ours unknown baby and this is the other reason I come forward. I want to ask the person or anyone who see the culprit to come forward and help me to find the culprit,” said TOP with a slow voice and sad face when he has to say aloud about his lose.

The reporters who come too shock to say a word and the room were too quiet. Everyone don’t believe what they heard.

TOP stand up, give his bow and ready to go when one of the reporter asked him, “What you mean unknown baby?”

“We don’t know about the baby until doctor say that the baby is gone,” said TOP and walk away from the room.  

 

The interview was on air and Yoona was watching it with her members. She can see the pain in her husband when he has to say about the baby. He know her husband try to take her word not to blame himself but it still shows in his face that he can’t forgive himself because of the lose.

“He still blames himself,” said Yoona slowly but loud enough for her members to hear it.

“Give him a time Yoona, he love you so much. That why he felt he should to be blame because of it and more to that, it all because of his fans,” said Tiffany.

“He will be ok, you will make him to forgive himself,” said Yuri hugging Yoona when she can see a tears in Yoona eyes.

“You think I can make him to forgive himself,” said Yoona. The others just nod their head.

 

------------------------------------------------

I know it short... sorry..

and to one of the readers of the story.. here is the timeline of the story...

day 1 marriage - chapter 2

1 month of marriage - chapter 3

couple of weeks later - chapter 4 (so now it 1 and half month)

2 and half month - chapter 8

3 months - chapter 13 (the scandal)

4 months - after the scandal... chapter 17

5 months - chapter 22

take it two week later - Lee Shin name first been said by Taeyeon in chapter 24 ... It not Taeyeon just meet Lee Shin but Taeyeon already in love with him - and later that chapter we can see that Eunhyuk and Hyeyeon already together.. it mean it after the castle party.

7 months - Honeymoon and Taeyeon already announced her relationship with LeeShin and their marriage.

8 month - chapter 41 

and now.. it 9 months...

 

I hope it clear.. and yes I also forget the time line too. and mess up the last chapter.. but I already edit it.

Thanks for remind me of the time line...

and keep comments ... it give me a motivation....

Ailynn