THE WEDDING

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Hi, I am sorry for taking so long to update. This is the last chapter for the story. I have been writing on it weeks ago but only now I upload it and combine with the ending part which I have been writing months ago. There are two reasons, I feel sad because it end, and second I am sad it end. I have been holding the ending too long and now I think it time for me to end it. I hope everyone who love this story happy with the ending and please send me your comments so that I know how you feel about the ending.  Anyway, have a nice day and please subscribe my new stories too.

AILYNN

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This past week, everyone was talking about the fandom of Korean artists which are too excessive and out of control. It based on what happened to Yoona SNSD and TOP Bigbang. Everyone was shock and it became big news especially in the entertainment world.

 

“People should know where to put the line. Yes the artist became an artist because of fan, but artist is also a human being and we also have our own life, to fall in love, to be in love and married with someone we love. That is the nature of human,”

“I feel bad for what happened to Yoona and TOP shii. I hope both of them become more strong and have a happy marriage to show to this people who called them self as their fan but being selfish because doesn’t want to see this two people have their happy life. If they really their fan, they should happy and wish them a happy live as well,”

 “I love my fan as much as I love my self, but now, I am not too sure. I am afraid what happened to TOP sunbaenim will someday happen to me, or my group members. I can’t imagine someone I love being kidnap.”

 

“We are the VIP’s feel ashamed because one who called herself a VIP’s did something that we can’t accept. What happened to TOP shii is not normal and that girl is crazy. We; the VIP’s want him, TOP shii to be happy and more than that we are feel so much happy because he got the most famous girl in Korean. Yoona shii, we are so happy you love our oppa so much,”

 

TOP was waiting for Yoona in front of SM building, after the kidnaping accident, he become a driver for her wife. He became paranoid. He doesn’t trust anyone to drive her wife, so he volunteers to be her driver. The picture of him waiting for his wife was all over the internet and news. It almost every day the fan put the picture of him waiting outside his car.

“TOP shii is so handsome waiting for his and only his Yoona,”

The reporter still followed both of them because until now no one says a word what really happened. Everyone who involved directly or indirectly that day keep their mouth shut; the RM members, RM staff and crew, SNSD members, CNBlue, SUJU and BIGBANG and the police officers. This is because all of them agreed to something that they heard that day.

Flashback…

Everyone was looking at the close door listening to TOP crying. It really a heartbroken wails. And because no one say a word it become so silent and they heard clearly what has been saying by a crying man and his wife.

Yoona was on her knee looking at her husband eyes. TOP was crying and looking at Yoona

“I almost lost you,”

“I am still here,”

“I don’t know what will happened to me if I lost you,”

....

“I am useless”

“No you are not,”

….

“I love you, Oppa,”

“Don’t love me, I hurt you so much,”

“No you love me so much,”

“First the baby and now you,”

“It not your fault,”

“But …”

“Shh… Oppa, we have been going through so much. Remember, we not like others. We married and try our best to fall in love. You teach me to love you and accept our fate. You make me believe that we can love each other and you did. I love you,”

“I am sorry,”

Five Years later;

 

“YAH HYUNG, DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” shout Daesung at TOP who still sleep.

“10 more minute… ok…ok… 5 more minute,” said sleeping TOP.

“Who let him drink too much last night?” asked Taeyang looking at TOP.

“Don’t look at me,” said Seungri when all Bigbang members look at him.

“We have to make him sober as fast as we can or all of us will be death,” said GD. With that, Taeyang and Daesung pull TOP up and push him to the bathroom.

GD ready his hyung entire for today. Yes today is the big day for his hyung. After going so much difficulty and happiness of his life, at last he has time for today to make everything look so much true. Today, TOP after so much delaying the days, will celebrate his anniversary by getting marry to his wife once again. You must think he is crazy because he want to get marry to his own wife after 6 years. But no one know why TOP want to get marry to his wife, the reason that he give to his wife only one,

“I want you to have a proper wedding like others; I want you to have a white wedding in church like your dream. And I want our friend be there too. And I want everyone happy for us,”

“You don’t need to do that oppa,” said Yoona with smile.

“I know I don’t need too, but I want you to have a big wedding that you deserve,” said TOP. With that decision and with everyone help especially Bigbang and SNSD help, the day has come after 2 months of preparation.

“Why don’t you guys woke me up early?” said TOP in rush.

“I am death, I am really death,” adds TOP. He start rushing wearing his tuxedo and run to the door.

“Hyung, your pant,” said Taeyang also run holding TOP pant with the others, which also holding some part of the entire that TOP should wear; Daesung holding his sock and shoes, Seungri holding his tie and comb and GD just holding his  jacket while shaking his head.

After so much struggle, TOP manage wear all his entire for the day inside the car while GD drive the car to the church as fast as he can. If they got a ticket, TOP will pay for it.

 

Yoona was waiting patiently in the bride room in the church with SNSD members and some other her artists friends. She is really beautiful. Outside, she can hear the crowd start making their way inside the church.

“Is he still not here?” asked Yoona. SooYoung shake her head showing that TOP still not coming.

“I already called Daesung. He said they will be here any minute now,” said Tiffany.

“They are here,” said Seohyun with a smile. Yoona take a long breath showing her relief, not because she afraid her husband not coming but she just afraid if something happened to him in his journey to the church.

The crowd was making a loud of noise when TOP walking or can we say running to the attar; he is so handsome with his white tuxedo. was standing next to him.

A moment later, all SNSD members walk as flower girls; beautiful flower girls. The song was played and slowly Yoona walk with her father to where TOP was standing. TOP look at her with a proud man, she is so beautiful. Nothing can beat his wife beautiful. She walks like a princess with her white gown. TOP pull his hand out when Yoona father give Yoona hand to TOP. She takes it with smile.  

 

(Credit goes to nomadzs..:)for all picture in this chapter.)

 

Both of them give their bow to everyone in the church before looking back at the Father who will conduct their marriage ceremony.

“Here we are together to celebrate this two person who in love with each other to renew their promise to each other as husband and wife. Today, we will celebrate their 6 years anniversaries of their happy marriage and hope it will be continue until the end of their journey of life,” said the Father.

“So, Mr Choi, would you like to say something to your wife?” asked Father.

TOP nod his head, he have been waiting for this moment and has been practice over and over to remember what he want to say at this moment. TOP now look at Yoona and hold both Yoona hand;

“Yoona, I am sorry it take me too long for arrange this day for you,” said TOP, Yoona just smile shaking her head showing she never mind at all.

TOP continue after he take a long breath;

“Remember, the day when I bow to our parents and grandfathers to take you as my wife…. I promise them that I try my best to be a good husband to you, I will protect you and I will try to love you. Remember that day, when you asked me why I agreed to marrying you. I keep my silent because I don’t know the answered to that question. I want to say something … love perhaps … but I can’t because you to me is a sudden decision that will change my life,” TOP look at his wife.

“Yoona… now I have the answered and want to make it as a promise. Now I am not going to say I try to be a good husband to you, but I want to say, I am going to be a good husband to you. I am not just saying that I will protect you but I will die protecting you, and I am not going to try to love you but I am in love with you and always love you until the end of my life. Today, I will say to the world the answer you asked me on that day, I, Choi Seunghyun marrying this woman because he in love with her from the day his grandfather show him the picture of her and asked him to marrying this woman.  I, Choi Seunghyun, hope this girl who also in love with her husband which happened to be me will agreed to be with him until the end of their life. I love you so much, wife, I hope we will be happy as husband and wife. And I hope you will find your happiness with me forever,” said TOP looking at Yoona.

Everyone who listens to TOP declaration feel so touch with his humble acceptance and promises to his wife.

“Amen,” said Father and he looking at Yoona waiting for her to renew her vow.

“Oppa, thank you so much for everything and this past years with you, I have learned to love you and now I know how much I love you and I also know how much you love me. I love you oppa and I want to be with you too until the end of our life. I want to be a good wife for you and I want to share everything with you, our happiness and our sadness. Oppa, I Choi Yoona, wife of Choi Seunghyun, are going to make my husband a happy husband with my love and I am going to give him a beautiful baby in 7 month counting from this day,” said Yoona shyly.

“7 month? From today?” asked TOP still not sure what to think with Yoona announcement.

“Are you… Seriously, you are not joking about the baby right?” asked TOP again. Yoona nod her head showing she is serious with the news.

“OH GOD, I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!” said TOP hugging Yoona and lift her up before kissing her.