SHE IS FALLING FOR HIM

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Previous:

 

“Ok.. actually, me and oppa, we .. are.., Errr… it was hard for me to say.. but he is … for me… I mean he is… “


“Ok, Stop. Yoona ahh… are you going to tell us or not?” ask Tiffany. Yoona sigh and take her deep breath…

 

“HE IS MY HUSBAND…” said Yoona with her close eyes.

 

Everyone is surprise; they look at each other and then look back at Yoona which close her eyes tight.

 

“WHAT?????????”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Miane… I don’t want to keep it a secret but I don’t know what I should say?” said Yoona.

 

Taeyeon take a deep breath.

 

“Now Yoona, tell us again what are you saying just now,” said Taeyeon. The others fix their eyes at Yoona.

 

“Ok remember that day I have one day of because my mother ask me to come back because family emergency. Ok that day, I have been told that my grandfather want me to married with his friend grandson. I have said ‘NO’ to my mother but then my father, he scolds me and he said that I don’t have a choice. And that night I meet my family in law and my husband for the first time and it happen that my husband is TOP oppa. That night we both sign our married form in front of our family. … Actually I don’t know what really happen. I don’t say any word that time, accept when both of us in my room; I ask him why? But he doesn’t say any word. I don’t know why he wants to be married to me? I really don’t understand. But then he kisses me, and he said because I am his wife. I don’t know what to say? He is impossible that night. After that he never contacts me or says anything. But now, he keep his promise to always send me message to where he about. And I love it but still I don’t know what he think about me. Wait I know, he always said he think about me as his wife. But I don’t know what he feels about me? Yes that right I don’t know what his feel toward me. Do you think he like me?” said Yoona without push stop telling everything that happen that night and what happen to them now. The others try to keep their smile, impress to what Yoona are telling them. That is their Yoona. Once she talks nobody can stop her.

 

“Hmm…. So she told us that she married to TOP oppa because her family asks her to do so,” conclude Taeyeon looking at the others with smile.

 

“And he kiss her,” said Tiffany.

 

“He always thinks her as his wife,” said Jessica.

 

“But she think him is impossible,” said Hyeyeo.

 

“She wants to know what he feels,” said Soo Young.

 

“Because she are start to fall for him,” said Sunny,

 

“She want him to love her, not just think her as a wife,” said Yuri.

 

“What should we do?” ask Seohyun join the others. Now all of them look at Yoona. She still doesn’t get the last part of Sunny and Yuri conclusion because she busy nodding her head to every conclusion they made to her story.

 

“Yoona, you don’t make the story up right?” ask Taeyeon seriously now. Yoona shake her head.

 

”But why you keep it a secret? And why you not live with him if he is your husband?” ask Jessica.

 

“Oh…that,  Oppa, that night, he said to our family that please give us time, err… I think he said because we are still young and not ready,” said Yoona.

 

“Are you ok with the idea?” ask Yuri. Yoona shake her head.

 

“I am confused,” said Yoona. Soo Young who sit next to Yoona hold her hand. Yoona look at her and smile. At that time there a buzz on Yoona phone telling her there are message coming.

 

Waiting my turns…  (First message)

 

Buzzzzzzzz 

There are girls too. (Second message)

 

 

Buzzzzzzzz

Sorry. (Third message)

 

“Is that TOP oppa?” ask Yuri. Yoona nod her head.

 

“He with girls,” said Yoona put her phone with force on the table in front her.

 

“What?” ask Sunny.

 

“HE WITH GIRLS…. Why he have to tell me that? Why every time he doing CF there must be girls around him?” said Yoona stomp to the kitchen.

 

“She is falling for him,” said Tiffany and the other look at her for more explanation.

 

“For the first time she is jealous, that tell everything, right?” said Tiffany. Now the other nods their head and smile on their face when they heard Yoona close the fridge door with a force.

 

At the site where TOP do his CF, TOP sit at his chair and look at his phone after sending a message to Yoona. His frowned because now he feels like he doing something wrong although he only doing his job and the reason is the girl who sitting in front him right now.

 

“Oppaaa….., are you listening,” said Eun Hee.