I AM SORRY.....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

TOP is still holding Yoona when they arrived at the hospital. TOP put Yoona on stretcher before he followed the emergency workers to the private emergency room.  The group of doctors checks on Yoona according the procedure. Doctor said she was fine, only small cut at her forehead. It only a blow on her head makes her felt a bit dizzy. TOP let a small sigh and saying his thanks to show how much he appreciates the news. At that time his father and mother in law come rushing but when they looking at TOP smile, they know that nothing was wrong. TOP parents also rush to the hospital and now both parents were there. TOP said sorry to both parents because he failed to take good care of his wife. But Yoona father just pat his shoulder telling that it just an accident that no one know and asking TOP to not start blaming himself.

They send Yoona to his private room, the same room he was when he was in the hospital before. Yoona still sleep when the parents took their leave and promise to come back tomorrow. TOP look at his watch and it show 11:15 pm. He knows s and SNSD members will come after the concert as promise. Yes, the concert still continue, although the emerald company who sponsored the concert want to cancel the concert but TOP told his manager to continue the concert  so that he have time to bring his wife to the hospital without any interruption from the fans. His manager understands and told s and the concert staff that they insist the concert to continue.

 

TOP took a sit next to Yoona bed and hold her hand and it make Yoona open her eyes again, he smile at her but his smile vanish when he sees that Yoona was struggle to hold her pain and it not on her head but she hold her tummy and crying.

TOP shout his lung out calling the doctor and this make one of the nurse come back in rush. The nurse starts checking Yoona and found a blood on her bed and this make both TOP and the nurse look shock. The nurse called out for help from doctor and when the doctor look at Yoona condition starts telling the nurse that they have make an emergency operation. The nurse starts running out and come back with a group of man with the stretcher. Yoona then has been push to the operation room with TOP in tow. The nurse asks him to wait outside the door.

TOP look anxious waiting for any doctor to tell him everything is alright. He cannot sit still. After  more than hour Yoona in the operation room, the doctor walked out and look at TOP with a sorry eyes.

“I am sorry Mr. Choi, we try our best but it already too late.”

“What you mean too late? WHAT HAPPEN TO MY WIFE”

“Mrs. Choi is ok. We mean the baby. We try our best but the baby is already too low and it was dangerous to the mother if we try to keep it.”

“What you mean … baby?”

“Mrs Choi was carrying the baby, and we think that when she fall down it give an impact to the baby. The baby, I think is more than 7 weeks or 8 weeks now. We are sorry for your loss.”

With that the doctor pats TOP shoulder showing his sorry before he walk away. TOP lost his word, and a tear was flow down from his face. He slowly kneeling down the floor and shout his anguish in pain. At that moment, Bigbang members and SNSD just arrive. And when they look at TOP they look confuse. It because, TOP called them before telling that Yoona was fine and just have small cut on her forehead. But now looking at how TOP kneeling down with cover his face with his hand doesn’t show that it ok.

 

GD runs to his hyung, followed by others.

“Hyung, what happened?” asked GD kneeling in front TOP and make his hyung look at him. TOP look at him, “I don’t know …. I don’t know about the baby” whispered TOP barely no one hear him.

“Hyung, tell us what happen?” Taeyang repeat the same question again. He was shock looking TOP crying in front of the operation room.

“They kill our baby,” whispered TOP.

“…. THEY KILL OUR BABY,” shout TOP again. This make everyone shock. No one say a word.

“I KILL THE BABY…” said TOP. GD shakes his head, showing it not true. His hyung is not to blame.

“Yoona, what should I tell her? I promise to protect her, I broke the promise and now not only I can’t protect her but I killed our baby too,” said TOP.

“Hyung… HYUNG, look at me now! You should be strong now. Yoona need you to be strong. He needs you, hyung. So please don’t ...” said GD. He knows that his hyung is pain in heart now and no word can comfort him but at least he tries.

TOP look at GD, and understand what he said. He tried to get up and GD helped him to get on his leg. He looks around and sees that SNSD members were crying. He nods his head toward them and wait for his wife to be push out from the operation room. All of them rush to follow Yoona when he out and been move to her private room.

There, TOP takes a sit next to Yoona bed. He holds Yoona hand and brings it to his mouth to kiss it. 

"I am sorry." He closed his eyes and he cannot hold his tear.

Everyone understands that he needs to be alone with his wife; slowly they take leave and promises to come back again tomorrow.  

 

 

________________________________________

I am sorry to make TOP cry... 

and thanks for loving my story.

and sorry again for short chapter.

 

AILYNN