THE NEXT DAY....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

That night, Yoona cried until she fell to sleep. TOP cannot sleep at all. It broke his heart by pieces hearing Yoona sobbing all night. He keep Yoona in his embrace, and know for now, this is the only thing he can do to soothe her wife. But tomorrow he will make sure the person who did this to his family, will get consequently for their doing. He will never forgive that person. No, how can he forgive someone who killed their unknown baby. It unfair to him and to his wife and it hurt him so much to see Yoona crying.

Now, he will do whatever it took to find the person who did this and he will use all the power he has. Yes, TOP or Choi Seung-hyun is not an ordinary idol. He is a chaebol by birth.  It just because he not takes his title due to his passion with music doesn’t mean he don’t have influent. He is richest not only because of his family wealth but he has his own business outside the entertainment world. He owns more than enough share in properties developing business. He also makes a profit by doing a rental from so many shop buildings scatter around Seoul that he owns. And if he stops doing entertainment now, he can take his grandfather place as a president of one of the big fashion industry in Korea. His grandfather always ask him to take his place now because his grandfather is too old to do the job as a president although he got help from his son in law which is TOP father. But it all belong to TOP because he the only grandson in the family. That is the reason why he is so rich and with that come the powers.

He kissed Yoona head, when he feels her wife move slightly in her sleep. It breaks his heart when he listened all night her wife cried. It will never happen again next time. He already makes his decision on this matter. If he decision will make him leave entertainment business, so be it. He don’t feel burden to leaving it anyway. At dawn he fell to sleep and wakeup when a nurse comes to check his wife. He cleaned himself and watched the nurse take note at Yoona conditions. Yoona still asleep and he kiss Yoona forehead before he walk away from her room to start doing what he already plan to do the night before.

Big Bang comes at 10 that morning together with SNSD. When they came, Yoona already wake up but TOP is not around. Only Yoona and her mother and her mother in-law were there. Both mothers have tears in their eyes, meaning that they already know what happened to Yoona. SNSD and Bigbang members give their greeting to both of mothers and after a couple of minute both of them saying their goodbye to Yoona and promise to come again later that day. Yoona just smile to them and nods her head. When they gone, Taeyeon go to Yoona and give her a hug. The others follow her suit and give Yoona a hug in turn. They feel sorry for her lost and know it must be really hard for her.

“Where TOP shii?” ask Sunny.

“I don’t know, he sends a message telling he have to go somewhere. And he ask me to rest,” answered Yoona with a smile.

“Hyung told me, to stay with Yoona shii. So don’t worry, we will take care of you while hyung do his job,” said GD with his playful and charming smile. Yoona nods her head.

“Oh, did he call you?” asked Yuri.

“Early this morning,” answered GD still with his charming smile.

The Bigbang members and SNSD member acts like a mother chickens. They try to make sure Yoona is comfortable and get more rest. Every one of them asking her if she want to sleep, or want to eat or want to drink or want to watch a TV or want anything.

An hour later, some of SUJU members such as Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Shindong and Siwon come to see Yoona. It was lucky that the room is big enough and has two separate rooms to support all of them. They bring present, any sort of chocolate, balloon, fruit and anything that they thing will cheer Yoona up.

“Are you ok now?” ask Donghae.

“I am ok, oppa,” said Yoona with a smile.

“Where your boyfriend, I can’t see him here?” said Eunhyuk.

“He have to go somewhere,” explain Yoona.

“He was so cool last night,” said Shindong. The other just nods their head.

“Yah! Kyuhyun, I bring that for Yoona,” said Sungmin when Kyuhyun take apple from the fruit basket and eat it.

“I am hungry,” said Kyuhyun.

“Yah! You guys are so loud. Yoona need some rest,” said Jessica.

But it seem pointless, it look like SUJU members start roaming around the room; Kyuhyun and Sungmin sit comfortable next to Seungi who playing a games on his laptop. Eunhyuk talking to Taeyang and GD. Donghae still stand next to Yoona with brotherly look.

“Are you really okay?” he asked.

Yoona nods her head with smile, “Don’t worry oppa, I am okay now.”

“There nothing serious happened to you, right?” he asked again. And Yoona just nods her head.

At that time, a handsome old man wearing a black suit which cost a million dollar walk to the room and give a smile to everyone. It make the loudly room to settle down and no one make a move. Yoona immediately sit straight on her bed but the old man just wave his hand showing that it okay for Yoona to relax.

He gives Yoona a hug and touches her head. He have a sad smile and nods his head many times.

“It must be hard for you,” said the old man.

“Grandfather,” said Yoona. The old man is TOP grandfather. He come to visit Yoona at the hospital.

“Your husband told me everything. He came to me this morning. You must be shock and sad. But you must trust your husband, he will get the culprit who did these to both of you,” said the old man.

“And both of you are still young, you will get over the lost, although it hurt both of you. But you have each other and that is important in this sad situation. And both of you have a good friends here which help both of you recover from the shock.”

Yoona nods her head and her tear flow down from her cheek.   

“Now, now… You know I come here not to see you crying. I come to see you to be strong. Seung-hyun will blame this old man for making you cry,” said grandfather with a smile.

Yoona wipe her tears.

“You know he love you right? He falls in love with you the moment he looks at your picture. And this morning when he come to see me I know I made a good decision to choose you as my granddaughter in law.” whispered grandfather at Yoona, making Yoona nods her head with smile this time.

“I see you already, and your friends are here for you, so don’t make yourself sad and sick, ok,” said grandfather and give Yoona his last hug and walk out the rooms. He taps GD shoulder on his way out and said, “How are you?”

GD smile, “I am fine, Mr Choi.”

“Seung-hyun will be busy today, take good care of her. Okay.” GD nods his head and with that TOP grandfather walk out from the room. His guard is ready waiting for him at the door.

When the old man is out from hearing, the SUJU member’s eyes goes directly at Yoona.

“What is he talking about?”

“Did he say ‘YOUR HUSBAND’?”

“What lost are we talking about?”

“Yoona?”

“Guys… stop it. Yoona need her rest now. Come all of you, go and sit at the other room now,” said Taeyeon.

The SUJU members still not satisfied but get to the other room nevertheless. They know that Yoona need her rest.

Taeyeon, wait until everyone was out and ask Yoona to lie down and get some sleep.

“Will you tell them, unnie?” asked Yoona.

“If you want me too,” answered Taeyeon.

“I don’t know … hmm … I think it much better to tell them,” said Yoona.

“So, I will tell them. Don’t worry too much okay. Just take some sleep. We will be here with you,” said Taeyeon. She makes sure Yoona comfortable and make sure Yoona close her eyes before she walk away.

“Unnie,” said Yoona making Taeyeon look back at her.

“Thanks,” said Yoona. Taeyeon nods her head and asking once again for Yoona to get some sleep and rest.

 

At the other room…