YOU NEVER BE A BURDEN...

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

 

The light from the window make Yoona wake up from her sleep. She covered the light with her hand. She was sleep on TOP chest, with TOP hand holding her tight to his body.  Because of the nearness, Yoona can smell TOP fragrance and Yoona love it. She think she love everything about TOP. Although she should be jump up from bed right now because all her life she never been in any man embrace accept in the drama she was casting, but she don’t move because the warm from her husband embrace is something new and she love it and that is the reason she keep still on her position right now.

But then she heard voice coming from outside the room, and the voice was so clear and they laugh too. Yoona sit on the bed and look at sleeping TOP and tap his body slowly to wake him up.

“Oppa, wake up,” Yoona whispered and because TOP was not a morning person, it not an easy job. Yoona tries again and again until TOP opens his eyes and when he sees her, he smile.

“Morning, how you feel now?” said TOP with a sweet smile.

“Someone outside,” Yoona whispered.

“Hmm… what you said?” TOP was surprised and jumping out from bed to hear closely the voice out from his room. Then smile creep on his face, before he open the door. 

“Omma, what are you doing? And you guys too?” TOP said and then he look at Yoona, “It just my mother and the guys.”

Yoona was shock, her mother-in-law was here. She jump from bed and by using her hand she do her hair and with that Yoona walk to the door to greet her mother-in-law.

“Mother, I am sorry I don’t know you came,” Yoona said politely. Her mother-in-law walks to Yoona and bring her hand on Yoona forehead to check her temperature.

“It ok dear, doesn’t worry too much. Just take your rest now, ok,” Her mother-in-law said with understanding smile.

“Are you feel better now, hyung-soo nim,” said Daesung. Yoona nod her head and smile.

From behind TOP cover Yoona with his cardigan. Yoona look at him;

“You still have your fever, and you wearing only my shirt,” TOP whisper at her making Yoona look at her body and yes true be said she just wearing only that. She runs to his room with a blush.

The other guy looks at TOP with a dirty meaning but TOP just smile back at them. From his room door, Yoona call him to come back to his room. Seungri make a whistle noise. Taeyang and Daesung give TOP a look that can give a meaning ‘there you go hyung’. GD just smile.

“Oppa, where are my bag and my cloth?” Yoona said with a blush. TOP think it was cute but he don’t say any word and he just smile and walk to his wardrobe to show Yoona where the cloth are and point her bag at the corner of the room.

“I will clean myself after you done,” TOP said and walks out from his room.

Yoona walk to the bathroom and it was a large bathroom. Yoona look at the things that have been nicely put above the sink; his toothbrush, cleansing foam, shaver, shave cream, after shave lotion and men cologne. Yoona pick the cologne and smell it. It was TOP oppa scent the one that Yoona smell on him this morning.

Someone knock the bathroom door, Yoona opened it and it was TOP oppa.

“Here a new toothbrush,” TOP said. Yoona take it and say thank you.

 

TOP walks back to the living room. His mother already takes her leave because she just comes to TOP house to make porridge for her daughter-in-law. She cannot wait longer because she have important meeting to attend.

“Hyung, how was it?” Seungri asked.

“What?” TOP slap Seungri head.

“Ouch it hurt,”

“That for your dirty mind,” TOP said.

“What dirty mind? She wearing your shirt and both of you sleep on the same room. And don’t tell me nothing happen between you two,” Seungri look at TOP waiting for an answer.

“Nothing happen, I just took care of her. She have a fever you idiot. And she is my wife so why do you care what we are doing?” TOP said and one again slaps Seungri head. The other laughs looking at Seungri being slap.

“So what make you all come here?” TOP ask at GD.

“Manager called me and he asks me to tell you in person that you must not go anyway with your wife until later on when you want to send her home because he doesn’t want any new scandal. So he want me to do your grocery or anything you need to get from outside so that you can stay at home. But because your mother already did that to you I think I don’t have to do anything for you. And he also mentions that you and Yoona shi don’t have any schedule. I think he already clear it for you and for Yoona as well. ” GD explained. But TOP then look at the other boys who come with GD.

“Oh they want to come too,” GD said with a smile.

“I will not go anyway, but I have to call manager hyung to say thank you. And I think that it, you boys can go home now. I don’t think spend with my wife mean that you boys can join too,” TOP said and push all of them out from his house.

“Yah hyung, you are no fun at all,” said Daesung.

“Come on, let hyung have some time with hyung-soo nim,” said Taeyang bring Seungri along.

“Have fun hyung,” said GD.

“Thanks guys,” TOP said back.

 

TOP walk back to his room and on the same time Yoona get out from the bathroom wrapping with towel. Yoona was too shock and it making her blush. TOP look at her, although he heart bit faster but he try to look cool. He is trying to act like nothing wrong to be in the same room.

“My manager said that your schedule for today has been clear out. So you can spend your time with me today,” TOP said.

“Hmm.. what?”

“I think he told your manager about your condition and because of last night accident your manager also thinks that you should take a day off today. And … err… I think you should wear my shirt, it look cute on you,” TOP said and bring out his other shirt and give it to Yoona.

“Err.. I know you don’t bring T-shirt in your beg and since we only have to spend time in here so I don’t think any cloth you have in your beg is suitable, .. I clean myself first,” he adds and walks to the bathroom. Yoona look at the T-shirt. She takes it and looks back at the bathroom door. She heard a water running meaning that TOP was taking his shower. Yoona rush to wearing the shirt afraid that TOP will go out any minutes. Then she brings out her makeup bag. She put some basic makeup; put a foundation first on her face, then apply concealers properly before she applies her sweet cherry pink lipstick. She looks at her face on the mirror and satisfied with her work. She then brings out her perfume, and sprays it on her. Then she look at her wound on her arms, it still hurt and at that time TOP walk out from bathroom with just towel cover her lower part and he was wipe his head with another towel. This time it was TOP who shock;

“I thought you already done, I am sorry,” TOP said trying to cover his body.

“You have good shape of body,” Yoona said bluntly before she realize what she said and she try to cover her red face by turn her back from him. TOP laugh with the comment and he walk beside Yoona and whiper to her “You can touch it you know, no one ever sees my body before or touch it,” whisper TOP at Yoona ear making her face become more red. TOP keep laughing and pick some T-shirt on his wardrobe. Then he walks back at Yoona and put his hand on Yoona forehead “You should rest more, I think your fever is still there,” said TOP looking at Yoona. He then holds Yoona arm and look at her wound.

“It still hurt,” TOP said gently when Yoona look hurt.

“I think we should put ointment and new bandage on this, too,” TOP said and drag Yoona out of his room and bring her to living room. He then go to kitchen and bring out first aid kit. He put the ointment on Yoona wound and put a bandage on it too.

“Where mother and the others go?” Yoona asked.

“Omma have to go because she has another appointment. She just came to make some porridge for you. She knows that you got a fever because I call her last night asking for her advice,” explained TOP.

“And the boys, I kick them out,” TOP said with smirk. Yoona laugh with his remark.

After that both of them don’t know what to say, it a weird feeling.

“Let have your breakfast, later I will cook for our lunch,” TOP said. Both of them walk to the kitchen island and TOP start put Yoona porridge on a bowl and serves it to her. He then brings juice for her. He then asks Yoona to eat her breakfast. He then makes himself a cup of coffee and toasts.

“Today you should rest in bed,” TOP said. Yoona pout with the suggestion.

“It was first time I spend time with oppa, don’t you want to spend it with me,” Yoona said.

“I love too, but I want you to fully recover. I will accompany you,” TOP said.

“Can I rest in living room? I can lie on sofa.” Yoona look at TOP with a begging face.  TOP consider it first before he nods his head.

“Finish your porridge,” TOP said.

“I don’t think I can. I still feel dizzy and nauseous.”

“I know you still not fully recover.” TOP said and he then take out a medicine that he bought at pharmacy the night before and give it to Yoona.

“Take this and then lie down at the sofa.”

Yoona nod her head and take the medicine then she walk to sofa. TOP walk to his bedroom and bring out blanket and pillow. He then asks Yoona to lie down on sofa before he covers her with blanket. He then sits beside her. With smile he gives peck on Yoona lips and her forehead. “Just sleep ok,” he said. He takes a book on the side table and read it quietly.

When Yoona woke up an hour later, TOP was busy in the kitchen preparing something for lunch. He makes a chicken soup just like her mom instructs him to do. His mom left him a recipe and said it was good for fever. TOP also remember that his mom always make that for him when he got a fever.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” Yoona asked. She already sits on the sofa.

“Don’t come here. I will be your maid today. So just sit there and have a rest,” TOP said with smile.

Yoona look at him, he look so difference. The more she spends time with him, the more she thinks he not like what he shows to public. He was so caring, so patience and so gentleman. TOP come to Yoona with glass of juice and give it to Yoona and he take a sit next to her.

“I am sorry,” said Yoona.

“Why?”

“I become a burden to you,” Yoona look at TOP but he just smiles shaking his head. “You will never be a burden to me, not now and absolutely not in the future. So don’t think so much ok,” TOP adds.

“What are we going to do today?” ask Yoona.

“I already make our lunch and after that we talk,”

“Talk?” ask Yoona.

“Yes. We will learn about each other today. You can ask me anything and I will ask you anything or you will tell me everything and I will tell you everything. Openly, don’t keep anything secrets. It may be hurt and we hate it so much but it will not become a problem in the future because we say it already,” said TOP. Yoona understand and nods her head.

 

When they finish their lunch, TOP takes a sit beside Yoona. He put his hand at the Yoona back and asks Yoona to lean on his shoulder. Yoona feel a little bit shy but still she do what she been ask to.  

“Now, you can ask me anything. I will answer it as honestly as I can,” TOP said.

“Hmm… really, I can ask you anything,” said Yoona. TOP nod his head.

“Hmm.. actually I really want to know about your past. I mean like how many girlfriends you have before me?” ask Yoona.

 

--------------------------------------

As promise I make another Update.. but I dont think it long enough..... But to Kjoyce... I hope you love this new update... and that goes to my other readers too... hope all of you love this update...