BETTING AND DANCE ....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

Thanks for the comments .... Love it all ....

AILYNN

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

SNSD arrived at the party. The party is held at one of the exclusive club in Seoul. The manager told the girls that it was organized by the same company who will sponsor the concert. The SNSD girls wearing black dress and it quite stunning and showing the iness of the girls.

 

 

Then they walk to the near table and take a sit. They play rock-paper and scissor to choose who will go and grab some food at the food table. It happen that Yoona have to go with Soo Young and Seohyun. They bring back plate with full of everything that have been serve on the food table. The girls are really hungry and the food really delicious. When they finish, the waiters took away their empty plate. After all the guest at the party have their full, the musician start change their music from slow to fast music. The light become dimmer and out of no way the dance floor become more welcome with a disco light.  

 

 

“This people really know how to party, don’t you think so?” said Seohyun. The girls nod their head agreed with their maknae remark.

“I thought we just having a formal party, but this is so good,” adds Jessica start move her body according to the music.

It not take so long when some of Super Junior boys come to their place and start taking some chair nearby to sit with the girls.

 “Hi, miss me?” asked Eunhyuk directly to the one and only girl that he love.

“Should I?” said Hyeyeon.

“Hmm … I don’t know, should I ask someone else?” said Eunhyuk which got a slap at his arm from Hyeyeon.

“Do you want to dance?” asked Eunhyuk pull out his hand waiting for Hyeyeon to take it and of cause Hyeyeon will say yes to her boyfriend. When both of them walk to the dance floor, Donghae who left behind just smile to his friend happiness.

“He really deserved it. He already in love with her from trainee days … he said that it was love at the first sight but he never have courage until recently,” said Donghae. The other girls look at the couple and nod their head.

“And you, how could you not tell me about certain boy. Are we still friend or did you forgot about me after you have him,” said Donghae pretending to be sad.

“I am sorry, but I am so busy these days. Please forgive me,” begging Yoona.

“Ok, I forgive you. But I want to know everything,” said Donghae.

“Ok, I will tell you tomorrow. At the practice room, like usual,” said Yoona. Donghae nod his head.

“So where he is? He should ask you to dance,” said Donghae looking around. And there he is, standing at the corner of the party hall, with GD and Taeyang. He has a glass of wine in his hand and he looks happy because he has a smile on his face.

“He is really something? How can he easily asking her to have dance with him?” said GD when Seungri successful asking Sunye to dance.

“You know he can pull that acted, so why did you still want to bet with him,” said Taeyang.

“I know but I don’t think he can do it easily. Hmm … how about I bet with you?” said GD looks at Taeyang.

“Oh no, you don’t have too,”

“Come on Youngbae … you know you cannot just stand here, how about asking Yuri shii to dance?” said GD with a grin.

“No … no … no … don’t try on me,” said Youngbae shaking his head.

 “Hmm… let see … Hyung, how about asking your wife to dance?” said GD to TOP. TOP shake his head, “I don’t think this is the suitable song for me and her to dance.”

“Of cause, What if I go there and ask the musician play a slow music, will you asking her to dance. You know, I bet everyone will stop dance and look at you. You know, you are the most recent scandal right now and everyone want to know if both of you are true,” said GD with his mischief smile.

“Wanna bet?” he asked Taeyang.

“If I have to bet, I bet everyone will stop dance,” said Taeyang.

“Yah Youngbae, it not fair. I already bet for it,” said GD.

“Hmm.. What are we bets on?” said TOP.

“We bet that everyone stop dance and look at you, and you without any choices have to bet that they will pay you no attention at all,” said GD.

“Although it not fair but I am on, so what the prize?” said TO with smile.

“Pay for our food for a week,” said Taeyang with his eyes smile.

“Err … I don’t feel good with it, must put a limit on the value,” said TOP making Taeyang and GD laugh hard.

“Oh no … you can’t do that, how could we know what we are going to eat?” said GD getting a high five from Taeyang. TOP just smile, actually he don’t care how much he will spend for this two boys because right now he really want to have a dance with Yoona accept he don’t have any reason to go to her and ask for her hand.

“Ok, but please don’t make me bankrupt,” said TOP with smile which of cause they all know he was way from bankrupt if he going to pays them their food for a week or for a month or for a year. He is rich, way to rich. With that GD walk to the musician and at the same time TOP walk to Yoona who is happily talking with her members.

Yoona look behind when she feel someone tap her shoulder. A smile creeps on her face when she looks at her husband.

“Do you want to dance?” ask TOP. Yoona nod her head and take TOP hand. TOP guided her to the dance floor and at the same time a slow music were played.

“Hmm.. this is more like it, don’t you think so,” whisper TOP and start facing Yoona with a smile.

“But I don’t know how? I mean I know but I never did it. Err … I mean I don’t know where I should put my hand, I mean what should I do?” said Yoona nervously. With smile he then put Yoon arms around his neck making Yoona blush. With that he put his both his hands on Yoona hip. Slowly they move smoothly with the music.

 

 “Do you still hate me?” asked TOP while they dance. Yoona smile because she knows TOP want to make her feel less nervous. Yoona shake her head, and said “How can I hate someone who loves me?”

“Did I say that?” said TOP with a smile.

“Are you going to take it back?” said Yoona push TOP a little bit and looking straight at him which making TOP chuckle.

“I never take back what I said, you must know that,” said TOP. Yoona smile back and said, “I love you too, oppa.”

TOP have a big smile hearing that because he is so happy with Yoona confession.

“You should wait to say that, because if I am not thinking straight I am going to kiss you here and right now,” whisper TOP.

“Please think straight,” said Yoona. She then look at TOP and can see his beautiful eyes smile at her. Then TOP pull her body to him slowly and make her rest her head on his chest while they still moving with the song. She can listens to his labored breathing.

“I love you more, my dear wife,” whisper TOP and kiss the top of Yoona head.  

Both of them really forget that so many eyes looking at them right now. They are so immerse in their own worlds.

“There are really perfect to each others,” said Psy to Tablo.

“I think Hyung was enjoying himself, should we eat expensive food this week,” said GD to Taeyang.

“She was so in love with him,” said Donghae to Yuri who nods her head.

 

Everyone love the beautiful scene that created by Yoona and TOP accept one person;

“I should not let this happen. I must do something,” said Hae-rin.

 

____________________________________________________

Sorry have to cut this chapter ....

Don’t want Hae-rin come to the picture of their romantic dance …

 

AILYNN