HOW ABOUT WE ASKED TAEYANG .....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

 

TO ALL READERS,

Thanks for subscribing the story. I want to welcome all of you. I am sorry I don’t have so much time to say thanks personally but believe me I really want to do so. This short free time I have, I try to update my story as soon as I can. Thank you.

 

AILYNN

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“What secret?” asked Yoona. The questions make GD laugh harder than before.

 

“It was nothing,” said TOP.

“But it a secret,” said GD between his laugh.

“No it not a secret,” said TOP looking at GD with a death glare.

“If it not a secret, so what it is?” asked Yoona.

“It difficult,” said TOP slowly.

“And stupid,” said GD laudly.

“YAH, can you leave us alone?” said TOP to GD.

“Why? You broke my mirror. So at least I have to see you miserable,” answer GD.

“I pay it back,” said TOP.

“What you mean he broke your mirror. You say it was an accident because he was too drunk,” said Yoona point to TOP. GD shakes his head with giggle.

“I have a good tolerance of alcohol, you know,” said TOP without thinking carefully.

“OPPA!” Yoona yell at TOP. GD keeps laughing looking at his pathetic hyung.

“Hmm….,” said TOP.

“DID YOU MEAN YOU BROKE THE MIRROR NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE DRUNK?”

“Err … It really is nothing; I just did it because I think it the best way at that moment,” answered TOP.

“What do you mean it the best way?”

“It means he is a stupid hyung that I ever have,” answer GD not really helping his hyung from the angry Yoona.

“Ok, he is your stupid hyung. So now tell me what is really happen? How he hurt himself?”

 “Yoona ahh, I only do because I really miss you. I do miss you so much, you know” said TOP tried to change the direction of the topic.

“You hurt yourself because you miss me?”

“Err … I just … I want to see you, but I don’t know how. I told you I am not good with woman. So I think if I get hurt you will come and see me,” Answered TOP.

“But you can get yourself kill,” said Yoona.

“I don’t think at that time. I am sorry … you know Jiyong was right … I am stupid,” said TOP. Yoona take a deep breath.

“So did you punch the mirror? But … if you did it ... you should hurt your hand … why did your arm getting the splinter of the mirror? … Don’t tell me that you … OPPA … are you crazy,” said Yoona getting herself angry again.

“He said it got a big impact,” said GD.

“JIYONG,” shout TOP.

“What? I just told her what you told us,” answered GD.

“Do you want me to kill you?” asked TOP to GD.

“OH NO, before you can kill him, I will kill you first,” said Yoona to TOP.

“But … it should be a secret, and Jiyong, you should be on my team,” said TOP whine slowly. Yoona take more deep breath.

Now she think she a little bit confuse whether she married with a man or with a little boy. She looks at TOP who now glare at GD who make a face that he don’t ever care what her husband will do to him. She tried not to smile looking at his husband childish reaction and it makes her fall in love at him more again.

“Yoona ahh, I am really sorry. You know it not really a big deal. I put so much pressure when I bang to the mirror. You see, I thought it was hard to crash into it. But it happen I am too strong for the mirror,” said TOP.

“You should see the splinter on the floor of our bathroom. It really has a big impact. Hyung, You should show us to do it,” said GD to TOP.

“That right, if I think more carefully, it must be good if I record the moment. I can use it to help in my film,” said TOP.

“How about we asked Taeyang to do it again? He also have a body like you hyung. He can give the same impact as you,” said GD.

“Do you think he want to?” asked TOP.

“OK, stop you two. Oppa, don’t do anything stupid. I need to go and Jiyong Oppa, you have to stay here to make sure he will not do anything stupid. But I cannot trust you because both of you are not be left alone, or the stupid idea will pop out, I’ve been told,” said Yoona.

“Where you want to go?” ask TOP.

“Thinking,”

“Hmm … what do you need to think? Are you going to ignore me again? But I already apologize, I promise I will never hurt you again,” said TOP sadly.

“I am not going to ignore you; you are my husband … and more ever my sick husband. I just need to think what I am gonna do to you. Seriously, you can get kill Oppa. Do you want to make me a widower?” said Yoona before she give him a kiss on his cheek.

“I miss you so much, that the only reason I did it. I am sorry,” said TOP.

“I know, thank you for missing me and do the stupid thing for me. But I love you and will never want to let you hurt yourself. I make me worry,” said Yoona slowly before she walked out from TOP room.

“I think it time for me to get girlfriends,” said GD.

“With ‘s’ … it mean you still no ready,” said TOP.

“I know, I just want to say something because I feel jealous of you hyung. But I don’t think I will give up my freedom,” said GD with laugh before taking a sit that have been vacate by Yoona.

“But to love someone and be love back is something I value much more than my freedom,” said TOP back.

“I know you love her so much and she is much more value than your freedom hyung. I am happy for you,” said GD.

“Thanks,”