SIGN THE PAPER

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

.TOP got his phone when he was in recording room with s.

“WHAT? WHAT DID YOU SAID?” TOP shout on phone which makes stutter and looking by TOP reaction it is not good news.

 “WHAT? WHERE? MY HOUSE WHY? OK I’LL BE AT MY HOUSE,”

 

TOP end his phone and run as fast as he can and followed by who still don’t know what happened. TOP was not in his good state of mind, his hand was tremble make it hard for him to start the car.

“Move, let me drive,” said GD. TOP get out and run to the passenger sit next to the driver.

“SO DRIVE, WHY ARE YOU WAITING?” said TOP, more like he shouts it out.

“Ok, but where?” asked GD starts to drive the car.

“My house,” said TOP.

“Which one?” asked GD . Then TOP told him which house and GD drive the car.

“So what happened?” asked Taeyang.

“My wife has been kidnaped,” said TOP. He doesn’t know what to think. He takes a deep breath and tries to keep calm. He then takes out his phone and start to call his PA. Asked him to call his attorney and inform the bank to get ready if any transaction needed for ransom.

 

When he arrived at his house, the RM PD and his crew is already there, with SNSD members and RM members and police also there with the body guard group.  TOP open his door house and let them in.

“We got a call, the kidnaper has change the car and left our van with some of the victim,” said RM PD to the police.

“Who?”

“Our member, Jae Suk and Gary, and Seohyun and Soo Young.”

“My wife?” asked TOP.

“They took her with them,” said the PD. TOP can’t say anything, he was totally blank. He just can feel something crash his heart.

At that moment TOP phone was ringing, everyone looking at him. He look at the caller and it was Yoona bodyguard number.

“Hello,”

“Sir, we manage to follow the car. And we are still tailing them,” said Yoona bodyguard. It was lucky her bodyguard not listening to the Running Man PD suggestion. They know they have to do their job by protecting their mistress.

“Good, speak to the police and give them the detail,” said TOP giving his phone to police officer who is in charge the case. The police start tracing the phone and with a good communication service and with the help of the body guard that have been around Yoona, it was easy to trace where Yoona. It just they want to wait for the call to know what the situation Yoona in to start their attack.  

After a while, Jae Suk, Gary, Seohyun and Sooyoung arrive and all the detail from them is taking by the police. They look at TOP with a sad face. TOP was sitting at one sofa with one hand holding a phone waiting for the call. TOP look around in the room, he can see Lee Shin hyung is hugging Taeyeon who is crying. Eunhyuk was holding Hyeyeon hand and Donghae was sitting next to Tiffany.  Sunny, Jessica and Yuri were sitting together with fluffy eyes. Siwon was trying to calm SooYoung and Seohyun crying softly in Yonghwa embrace. Jaesuk and Gary was sitting with Running Man member and they also keep their silent.

“Please tell me this again. Is they really point the gun at my Yoona,” said TOP. PD nods his head. TOP sighed. He in a mix feeling right now; angry, weak, frustrated cause he can’t do anything and afraid. He was so afraid to think losing his wife after hearing that the kidnapers have gun and they point it at his wife.

His phone is ringing. Everyone look at him. He looks at his phone and slowly he picks it up after he got a signal from the inspector. It was a videophone and because of the new technologies that the police have it was signal to a wide wall for the others to look too.

“Hello,” said TOP trying his best to control his voice.

“Ahh, Oppa. How are you?” said the girl in mask.

“Where is my wife?” asked TOP.

“Your wife? I don’t know you have a wife.”

“Where is my wife?” asked TOP again.

“Are you mad? You should not be mad at me; I am your true love,” said the girl.

“Ok, but please show me where Yoona,” said TOP trying his best to stay calm.

“Ok, … YAH STUPID GIRL, my oppa want to see you,” said the girl showing Yoona at TOP using the videophone. Yoona was been beating badly.

“Wh…wh..what did you do to her?” said TOP.

“Nothing, I just want her to know her place,” said the girl with a laugh. TOP close his eyes but remember what the inspector have instructed him to do so he try his best to not lose his control of his anger.

“What do you want?” asked TOP.

“Ahh.. I am waiting for you to asked oppa. You see, you should not marry to other girl. You belong to me,” said the girl.

“What do you want?” asked TOP again loudly this time.

“I already send you a divorce paper and a form for our marriage licence. Go look at your mail box or maybe your butler already put it with your other mail. You have to sign it now,” said the girl with a laugh.

“WHAT … ARE YOU CRAZY?” asked TOP.

The girl was laugh like a crazy girl she is.

“Oh oppa, you already know that I am crazy of you. You know I can be a good wife for you. So just sign the paper and everything will be good. Or should I just kill this girl (grab of Yoona hair which making TOP flinch) so that you will be single again. I don’t mind marrying a widow,” she said.

“Give a minute, I look for the paper. But I only sign it if you not touch Yoona. Or I am not going to sign anything,” said TOP.

“TOP shii, we hope you can lure the girl to talk to you because we already send our people to where they are hiding. We just need you to make the girl move away Yoona shii when we ambush the place,” said the Inspector Police who was in charge the case. He was sitting in front of TOP and gives the envelope the girl mention to TOP with a pen. GD pats his shoulder to give some courage to him.

“Don’t worry hyung, I know she will be alright,” said GD. TOP just nod his head. He opens the envelope and put the paper on the coffee table. He holds the pen and his hand was shaking too much. 

“ARGHHHH….., THIS IS KILLING ME,” said TOP throwing the pen and he grab the Inspector collar and,

“YOU … IF YOU CANNOT SAVE MY WIFE, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU,” he said. GD and Taeyang who both sit next to him try their best to hold TOP and at that moment his phone ringing.

TOP push the Inspector away, and look at GD and Taeyang. They understand and they move away from him.

“Hello,” said TOP.

“Oppa, did you find it. So now I want to see you sign it,” said the girl.

“But it a blank form. You should put your name and everything before I can sign it,” said TOP trying his best to keep the girl talking to him just like what the police want.

“Oh, I forgot,” said the girl.

“Oh never mind, I can fill it for you. So give me your detail while I write it down in the form. So what is your name?”

So TOP keep talking with the girl, act as he really into filling the form with some intention mistakes.

And at the place where Yoona are, the girl was happily talking with TOP.

 

And at that moment, the door have been break from outside and come the police rushing toward the crazy girl. But in that particular moment, a sound of gun been shoot was in air and everything seem unreal.

TOP heard the sound and he was too shock. He feels his heart is stop beating when the crazy girl phone was crash into the floor and everything was black.

“Yoona…,” the only words he can say.

 

“Hyung… hyung…,” called GD.

“What happened to my wife?” asked TOP dumbfound.

“She was totally save Mr. Choi. The girl miss the shot and Yoona shii only hurt because of the beating. We want to send her to the hospital, but she insists to come here first,” said the police.

TOP look at the divorce paper on the table, “I almost kill my wife,” he said. With that, he walks away from everyone and go to his office room.

“What happened to him? He should rush to meet his wife,” asked Donghae.

 “He was too shock,” said JaeSuk.

 

Yoona was arrived to the house and been happily welcomed by her members, RM members, SJ members, CNBlue members, BigBang Members and all the staff and the police. Yoona look around trying to find her husband but him no way to find.

“He was in that room,” GD said, understand who Yoona want to see the most.

“In that room?” asked Yoona. The other who heard her, nods their head.

“Why?” asked Yoona. The other shakes their head.

 

Yoona smile to the other and excuse herself. On her way to the room, where her husband was, she stops at one of the wall mirror and look at herself. She was in the mess although she have been given a treatment in the ambulance van but still the cut on her face was still there. She combs her hair with her finger and ties her hair up. When she thinks it okay, she starts to walk to her husband.  Her acted has been seen by everyone in the room and although it was unusual but it still a beautiful act to see.

She slowly opens the door and there he is sitting in his chair with his face down on the table.

“Oppa,” said Yoona slowly. But no answer comes from TOP.

Yoona walk and touch TOP shoulder. TOP look at her, and there were tear in his eyes.

“Should I let you go?” he asked.

 

Yoona shake her head, with both hand, she touch TOP face.

“I can’t protect you. You almost had been shot. I were here doing nothing. I am useless,” he said. Yoona shake her head again.

“Hearing the shot, it takes away my life. I… I… am afraid you are gone. I… I… ,” only tears can tell how much he was effected with the shot.

“Oppa,” Yoona bring her husband head to her body and hugging him. He put her hand around Yoona and hugging her while he crying out loud.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone and Happy New Year, 

I am so sorry for delaying the posting. I got a plot mess up and this is the best i can do. This story will be end soon. Maybe left one or two chapter which I already have some plot of it. I only have to find some good word to make it perfect :).

 

And thanks for loving this story, athough I know my English is bad.

Please subscribe and leave some comment. 

AILYNN