I AM SORRY (2)

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

 

Yoona open her eyes and sees TOP was holding her hand with close eyes.

“Oppa,” she whispered. TOP open his eyes, and there, he can see Yoona give him a smile but the first word he said, “I am sorry.”

Yoona try to say a word but is so dry, “Water.” She than move to a sitting position, although it feel hurt. TOP help her.

TOP pour some water into glass and slowly put the glass at Yoona mouth and watch her drink the water. Yoona smile back to his husband when he holds back her hand after putting the glass away. Yoona can see that his husband have a tear in his eyes.

“Oppa,” Yoona touch her husband faces and try to wipe out the tear.

“I am sorry,” said TOP and keep repeating the same word again and again.

Yoona have to shut his mouth with her hand.

“Why?”

“We… because of me … I don’t know that you … if I know … I am sorry, I should protect you,” said TOP making no sense at all.

“Oppa, I am ok,” said Yoona.

TOP look at Yoona, “Did you know?” he asked.

“Know what?”

“Baby” whisper TOP.

“What baby? What are you talking, oppa?”

“You are carrying my baby,”

“I am,” said Yoona showing her smile and touching her tummy. TOP shake his head, making Yoona confuse. He grab Yoona hand from touching her tummy and shake his head again.

TOP look at his wife, it obvious she doesn’t know about the baby. And here he is going to tell her the sad news. He also still can feel the pain of the loss, how about his wife. Yoona must feel much worse. It was in her. But he still going to tell her, “We loss the baby, I am sorry,” said TOP with a tear in his eyes. Yoona can’t say a word.

“I did?” said Yoona.Look at her husband to understand. She want to find in his eyes, what is really happened.

“No, I am. I should protect you and the baby. I am sorry,” said TOP tighten his hold on Yoona hand.

Yoona start to understand now, and start feeling the pain in her heart. Slowly she starts to cry.

TOP stand up and pull his wife and hug her.

Looking how crush her wife, make TOP feel so guilt and hurt. And he also knows he must be strong so that he can take away the pain in his wife heart.

TOP hug Yoona until she stops crying, “Oppa, I am sorry,” she said between her sobs.

“No… don’t say that, it not your fault. It will never be your fault,” said TOP.

 

 “I am tired, oppa,”

 “Lie down, close your eyes. Get some sleep. Okay.”

Yoona nod, but before she closed her eyes, “Oppa, can you hold me?” she said. TOP nod his head, take a place beside Yoona when Yoona move a little to give his husband a space. He pulls Yoona so that Yoona head was under his chin and using his hand as her pillow. He embraces her in his arm.

Yoona feel safe and she try to close her eyes, but it seems so hard. The tears are impossible to stop. It keeps coming. TOP hug her tighter to his body and close his eyes in pain hearing his wife silent cries.

“I am sorry,” he whispers.

 

___________________________________________________________

 

I think I have to write short chapters ... so that I can update always.

so sorry again for the short chapter.

and thanks for the new subscribers... hope you love the story.

and thanks to the all readers of the story... keep comments. It make me feel good.

THANKS

AILYNN