GIRLS is SCARY

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

At the site where TOP do his CF, TOP sit at his chair and look at his phone after sending a message to Yoona. His frowned because now he feels like he doing something wrong although he only doing his job and the reason is the girl who sitting in front him right now.

“Oppaaa….., are you listening,” said Eun Hee. Eun Hee is young beautiful model who always appear in Bigbang music video or photo shoot. She is good person and friendly but for TOP she is annoying maybe because she always ask TOP to date her.

 

“Hmm…” said TOP still looking at his phone.

“Oppa, can we go lunch together today?” ask Eun Hee. TOP as usual ignore her.

“I know this Italian restaurant. It has delicious pasta. We can go there?” said Eun Hee full of aegyo. And TOP still ignores her.

“Oppa.. last time you promise you will go to out with me?” said Eun Hee. TOP look at her with a look ‘what are you talking about’ before he give the same look at GD. GD just shake his head showing he also don’t know what this girl are talking about.

“Oh, don’t say you don’t remember oppa, last time when I ask to have dinner with you, you said you tired and when I said can we go out next time we see each other you nods your head. So I take it you agree to go out with me,” said Eun Hee with a giddy voice. TOP look at her with disbelieve face to what he heard.

“Hyung, you have say something. If not it will become more disturbing,” whisper GD to TOP ear.

“I can’t go out with you,” said TOP

“Why?” ask Eun Hee.

“I have girlfriend,” said TOP.

“WHAT? You have a girlfriend. You lied? I know you don’t have one, oppa. You never said you have girlfriend before,” whine Eun Hee. Luckily it was TOP turn to do the photo shoot but the unlucky is he has to do it with Eun Hee.

 He has to hold Eun Hee waist and pretend to look far away with a boring eyes. It was not hard because he is so not interest with what he doing right now especially when Eun Hee insist to know if he really have girlfriend or not.

After the shoot, Eun Hee grabs and hooks her hand to TOP hand and walk with him to the waiting area.

“Oppa, I will not disturb you anymore if you go out with me. Just one, please,” whine Eun Hee. TOP ignore her and when they arrive at the waiting area, TOP free himself from Eun Hee and sit at the chair. It any minute now, after this they can go back to their house. He has another schedule this evening.

“I am hungry, can we grab any food now?” ask Seungri aloud.

“Why don’t we go together?” said Eun Hee happily.

“I don’t hungry and I just want to go back and have some rest,” said TOP.

“Err.. TOP hyung have a schedule this afternoon, we just have to head home and grab something to bring back, OK,” said GD and with that Seungri nod his head.

 

When they inside their van;

“Thanks Ji Yong, you save me back there,” said TOP.

“It nothing hyung, I know you don’t want to have lunch with her,” said GD

“OH now I see, you just want to get away from her,” said Seungri.

“But why don’t you just say you don’t want to go out with her, hyung?” ask Seungri .

“I already told her but she still insist,” explain TOP.

“You told her, what have you told her if she still insist?” ask Seungri.

“Hyung told her that he already have a girlfriend,” explain GD.

“You did, but she doesn’t take that as a hint. Girls is sometime so scary, they don’t listen to anyone if they want someone, they think they must get him,” said Seungri. GD nods his head.

“If Yoona shii know about this she must be really angry. Urg.. girls who fighting over boy is sometime more scary. Hyung you must tell Yoona the truth about Eun Hee, so that she will not misunderstand whenever she meets her next time, who knows if ever they meet,” said Seungri. He has a point there, although TOP doesn’t have anything toward Eun Hee but she will make a fuss over everything. GD looks at TOP and makes a nod gesture telling him it can be true too.

 

TOP look at his phone do he have to tell her or should he just ignore it. He hate when he have to choose, it should be no problem but when Seungri put it that way it looks like a big storm will come if he not prepared it now. With a sigh he send a message to Yoona.

 

Can we meet tonight?