I HATE YOU .... I LOVE YOU ....

PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.... LOVE PERHAPS

The meeting end after an hour of explaining and then all the idols hang around for a small snack and tea that has been serving for the after meeting. TOP was still sat at his place with GD and he doesn’t want to show how his feeling right now was.

“I don’t know that she work at Lee Shin Hyung companies,” said GD. (Ignore about Lee Shin if you don’t know who he is … sorry ….)

“I bet he ever know who work with him, he could not bother about it,” said TOP back.

“But the last time I heard … she move to US, so why she here? Oh sorry … ” said GD look at TOP.

“Don’t worry; It was a long time ago and I already move on. And the most important thing is I am married now?” said TOP seriously. He looks at Yoona who was talking with Donghae and Eunhyuk. It must something that two mans said making her laugh. If Yoona don’t told him about Donghae, he will be misunderstood with their relationship. He can see that Yoona and Donghae are so close to each others. The way their talking like something is going on between them but he trust Yoona and he know that Donghae just a special friend to Yoona. Then she looks at him and smile and TOP smile back at her. However the smiles immediately disappear because at that time, someone was coming to where TOP and GD were sitting.

“Hello, it has been a while. How are you? Seunghyun,” said Hae-rin which making TOP look at her. Yes it has been a while, no, it feel a long time ago.

 “I know it was so sudden, but I think at least I have to say hello to you,” said Hae-rin again still have a smile on her face.

“Hmm … I think that the least you can do,” said TOP.

“People said you have change, but I don’t want to believe it?” said Hae-rin.

“Better believe it,” said TOP.

“I really looking forward to meet you again, I miss you,” said Hae-rin. Yes that Hae-rin, she just saying what she thinks. Never bother what people think about it.

“I am not,” said TOP looking straight to Hae-rin.

“Are you still hating me?” asked Hae-rin. TOP shake his head and with smirk smile, said “I don’t think so … I just don’t think meeting you make me happy nor make me mad, and no I don’t think I hate you … I just don’t feel anything,”

“You know that what I did in the past is for your best, right,” she said with a sad smile. But it just only for a moment but then she have her sweet smile back and said “Seunghyun … do you want grab some coffee and have a small chat, we have so many thing to catch up.”

“I don’t have time for a coffee and a small talk,” said TOP looking back at Yoona. Yoona still look at him and he can see that she was trying to cover her emotions.

What she really think right now? She must be mad at him because he knows that Yoona already know who the girl who’s talking with him now. He feel sorry because he doesn’t mean to hurt her, he don’t plan for this to happen and he never imagine that Hae-rin was here talking to him. Knowing Hae-rin she just does what she thinks the best for her. Saying it out aloud he remember that is the reason they broke up a long time ago. She did it not because for him but she want to achieve her dream and want to move to US for it. He remembers that word, that simple word which hurt him most. That was the reason he never utter the word ‘LOVE’ again and never believe on it.

 

“You become cold hearted …” said Hae-rin slowly.

TOP stand up and said, “Sorry but I am cold hearted to everyone who does not important to me … And YOU ONE OF THEM … that just the way I acted,” before he walked past her. GD who still there just shrug and followed TOP.

Hae-rin doesn’t know what she should feel. Before she came here, she asked her friend about TOP although she know that he was so success in his life but she never heard anything about him having any girlfriend accept recently when she see him on the news having a scandal with Yoona SNSD. And from her friend she know that TOP never have anyone after her, so she think that she still have a place in his heart. She thinks she can try to come back to TOP life. Although she have boyfriend when she was in US but she breakup with him just like what she did to TOP, all because of her ambitious. And now she thinks she must get TOP back because with him she can achieve more. Don’t miss understand, she was success now but so do TOP and she think with TOP she can become more noticeable and famous and that something she cannot do by herself. But, she doesn’t aspect that he was so cold hearted toward her.

But then she have smile on her face, because she start to think by herself maybe TOP acted like that because he still not forget their past, the ways their broke up. Yes … that why he acted like that. He just doesn’t want to show that he still feel hurt toward what happen to them on the past. Hae-rin makes a note to herself that she will try harder to get TOP attention so that he can forgive her and they can get back together.

 

Yoona watching everything from afar, she feel slightly ok when she see TOP walk away from the girl but then when she see that after a moment that girl have a smile on her face make Yoona feel tight on her chest. Why did that girl smile? Did TOP say something that makes her smile? Did he happy seeing her back?

“Yoona, let go. Manager oppa already arrive and we should ready for the party tonigh,” said Yuri holding Yoona arm and drag her out from there.

When she already at SM, she gets a message from TOP;

 

Where are you?

 

 

Yoona don’t know if she has to reply the message or not. Her heart still feels ached and she feels mad at TOP and she want to cry. This mix feeling make her feel angry with everything. But in the end she still replies the message;

 

At SM dressing room, we must get ready for the party tonight

 

I see you tonight at the party

 

WHY?

 

TOP look at his phone and a smile appear on his face. He then types something on his phone;

 

Cause I MISS YOU…

 

After a second he getting a reply;

 

I HATE YOU …

 

This make TOP laugh making his group member look at him.

 

“Hyung … are you on your right mind?” ask Seungri.

“Hmm … what?” asked TOP.

“You just laugh,” said Taeyang.

“Oh … my wife hates me?” said TOP without hesitated telling the boys.

“And you laugh? How weird?” said Daesung. But TOP know that Yoona just said that because she was jealous, TOP see how her smile gone when Hae-rin walk to him. And it makes him happy, not because seeing the smile gone but the feeling that her wife was jealous at another girl who come to him.

 

NO YOU DON’T …. YOU LOVE ME …

 

It just a second, Yoona reply …

 

I DON’T LOVE SOMEONE WHO DOESN’T LOVE ME ….

 

TOP think for a second …. He never says he love Yoona and it because he was still confuse but after meeting Hae-rin he think he get his answer now. Before, he always wonder what he will feel if he meet her again. But when he really meet her, he doesn’t felt anything toward her; he doesn’t happy to see her nor that he hate her. He just doesn’t have anything left for her. Before he really thought that she holds something in his heart but no … she doesn’t belong there. And now he already have his answered. Yes … he got his answered … he never keep her in his heart anymore. It just he never found the right girl but now he found it and …. He then types something on his phone ….

 

I LOVE YOU

 

Yoona look at her phone and she was so surprise … did he really write this? … did he really mean it? …. Did he? But before she can adjust to what she sees her phone is ringing and it was from TOP.

 

“Hello”

“I LOVE YOU … YES I LOVE YOU ….  ONLY YOU …. GET IT … SO YOUDON’T HAVE A REASON TO HATE ME NOW,” said TOP before he ends the call.

Yoona was stutter but slowly she has a smile and then she was jumping around the dressing room, hugging her members and yell,

“He said he love me …. He said he love me …”

“YAH IM YOONA… ARE YOU CRAZY,” said Soo Young but with a big smile on her face.

“YES … I AM … HE SAID HE LOVE ME … HE NEVER SAID HE LOVE ME … AND JUST NOW HE SAID HE LOVE ME” said Yoona with a smile and tear in her eyes. The others girls look at her and slowly they walk to her and give her a big hug. They know Yoona already give her heart and love TOP but now they know that TOP also loves her.  They were happy for her.

 

“YAH!!  Hyung, are you crazy … you don’t have to yell. We know that you love her,” said Seungri but TOP just smiles his silly smile. He feels at ease now that he said it out loud to the one who really has his heart.

 

At the party …..